« Tarrus Riley - If him beat yuh - Cut it off | Main | Studio Vibes with the bloods- Andrew & Wadda Blood »

Sexy Diz Chels - Don't judge me

model_Diz_Chels_photos.jpgMy name is Diz (Chels) I’m 20 years old. I’m African American and Russian. I have been modeling for about 2 years now. I'm not like every other girl you meet. I have ambitions and goals and I take pride in all that I do. I have a 3.9 GPA so please do not call me stupid. Whether I’m in school or modeling I give everything 110% effort. My biggest problem with people whom I have never met is that I feel I am judged way too much. I believe you cannot make a judgment on a person based on what you see because trust me there's a whole lot more on the inside. I am judged daily, sometimes it's good and sometimes I'm so disgusted it tears me apart. But if you try and knock me down I'm going to stand right back up and fight 10 X's harder. Hater's don't phase me....I have my own life and outside opinions and judgments are only expected if they are positive. I surround myself with positive people who can make me better. Play Hard'Get Dirty...my motto. Go hard or Go Home.
Seemore.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
mymp300_468.gif

model_Diz_Chels_photos2.jpg

model_Diz_Chels_photos1.jpg

For more photos go myspace.com/dizchels

Posted by Anonymous | January 16, 2009 9:15 AM

FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY THAT THIS GIRL LOOKS GOOD. ON THE OTHER HAND U TELL ME WHAT U EXPECT PEOPLE TO SAY WHEN THEY SEE THESE PICTURES. SOMETIMES ITS NOT ABOUT JUDGING BUT WHAT THE EYES ARE SEEING AND ALL MY EYES R SEEING IS A GIRL DRESSING SKANKY. U LEAVE NOTHING FOR THE IMAGINATION AND ALL A MAN IS GOING TO THINK IS DAMN I WOULD FU#K THIS GIRL (JUST LIKE I'M THINKING RIGHT NOW). CAN U BLAME ME FOR THINKING LIKE THIS? I DONT THINK SO. ANYWAYS IF U DONT WANT TO BE JUDGE DONT BE THROWING YOUR A*S ALLOVER THE DAMN INTERNET AND DO SOMETHING MORE CONSERVATIVE.

wendel:
Posted by wendel | January 16, 2009 10:03 AM

I don't think it's right to judge people, she liken to be a model is her thing that doesn't means she's being a perfect girlfriend most of the girls who act as if they are saints are the ones that will mad any man. you just of to accept a person for who they are because I would marry her from once her personality is painting a different picture.

movie actors show in movies and all she is showing is little skin and I like it. Being a movie ain't easy especially when you are at home watching your woman kissing another man that is what you need to talk about Anonymous

toni:
Posted by toni | January 16, 2009 10:39 AM

It's not right for people to judge... but it's life people do it daily .... Do what u wanna do, if u wanna show skin, show skin. don't allow anybody to put u down.... My granny always say if u going to be a lawyer be the best, if u going to be a doctor be the best.. if u going to be a whore be the best.... Do ur hustle and cut and go through, no watch no face!

alright den:
Posted by alright den | January 16, 2009 12:44 PM

Whomp whomp

This girl is talkin about being judged. Heard it all before.Especially from these so called model chicks. They use statements like "people are always judging me" "other girls dont like me" "they are always hating on me." How sad everybody gets judged whether they are good or bad. People will always have something and say. So all you have to do is get over it.

michael tino:
Posted by michael tino | January 16, 2009 1:46 PM

you can call me through this no 08029204365/08073132081

Tacious:
Posted by Tacious | January 20, 2009 12:17 PM

Whomp whomp

---

Agreed.
If you're going to be in a profession where you're paid to flaunt your ass, CLEARLYY people are going to judge. Jealously, Envy whichever the cause, not everyone is going to like you. She needs to focus on just the modeling thing and continuing making her grades. However I think that when push comes to shove, if she chooses model or pursuing an amiable career, she'd choose modeling because lord knows you don't need a 3.9 GPA to make it in the industry lmao.

Posted by courtney | January 20, 2009 2:02 PM

a like u stile that girl

bully:
Posted by bully | January 21, 2009 10:31 AM

i really love dis sexy wench.she looking fine n fine.

Anomonuse:
Posted by Anomonuse | January 28, 2009 1:16 AM

First off all models look the same a good looking woman looks good. who cares. Till you get in a real relationship all woman look the same to me.