« R&B Star Sean Kingston lands the lead role for Notorious B.I.G. movie | Main | Aidonia's Motion is Back - "I'm Getting Better" »

Sexy Tita - she's hot - she's blazing

sexygirl_tita.jpgHey, my name as you all know is Tita, I was born in Jamaica but spent most of my adult life traveling. I can’t wait to get back home to party like a RockStar - just kidding; my aim is to finish college and to be my own boss. After school I am going to still pursue my modeling and I am not going to stop until I’m at the top and beyond.

What she do in her spare time:
I love my family so whenever I get the chance to hangout with them I do. Apart from that I love to go to the beach to show off my sexy figure and relax. But on a cooler side, I will stay home watch movie, read, and doing cross-word puzzles.

Who she wants to be like:
It’s not that I am disrespecting anyone, but I only want to be me, there are persons who I idolize - but at the end of the day don’t you ever try to be like them.

Advice to others:
Life is story so be careful how you turn the pages. Meaning, in what ever you do, think before you do so because it’s not a wonderful feeling to make decisions that will haunt you for the rest of your life.
Seemore.jpg

sexygirl_tita1.jpg

View more photos at this link profile.myspace.com/tita

Posted by Shonari | September 11, 2007 3:21 PM

Daaaaaaamn she aint no goodaz girl, she's da real thing

shanille:
Posted by shanille | September 11, 2007 9:13 PM

you go girl

alex:
Posted by alex | September 12, 2007 9:55 PM

gal mi waaaaaaa fi love u...lol u have it!!

Posted by snoop | September 13, 2007 2:44 PM

i am inlove

Posted by PATCH | September 14, 2007 12:17 AM

sexy as u r u a lead girl!!

blueyander:
Posted by blueyander | October 7, 2007 1:35 PM

Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin.Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin.Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin.Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin

Ginseng:
Posted by Ginseng | December 4, 2007 12:29 PM

hey tita...contact me when u got sum' time... Peace.

G.

100_haitian:
Posted by 100_haitian | December 26, 2007 3:40 AM

i like that pose of urz , thats kinda ghetto , and u look like u can make a brother happy!

Anthony:
Posted by Anthony | February 20, 2008 10:10 PM

U LOOK REAL REAL GOOD

Posted by Anonymous | August 18, 2008 1:56 PM

you have a good a*s

Ryan:
Posted by Ryan | November 27, 2008 3:39 PM

You are a blessing to my eyes. I can see. thank you

hydro:
Posted by hydro | December 26, 2008 7:32 PM

you have it lock like jail

Posted by Anonymous | February 13, 2009 5:39 PM

girl u sexy

jermaine:
Posted by jermaine | September 4, 2009 6:29 PM

sexy how r u ? i can see dat u r pursuing ur goal and i like dat u have always been a consious person .ques are u in contact wid yanika? this is jermaine from molynes rd.i need to get tin contact wid her urgent pls let me know