« Reggae Singer Lutan Fyah gearing up for the Winter | Main | Dancehall Diva Keiva Wedding Plans? »

Ecstasy Models Stepping up The Pace

EcstasyModels_tierra.jpgAfter two years of extensive research and behind the scenes work in helping models further their careers, Ecstasy Models(Formerly Paradise Models) is stepping up and moving into the forefront in the modeling industry.

We feel there is a void needing to be filled for models who are up and coming in their careers to become a Top model. So to fill that void Ecstasy Models has moved into the management and photography side to give models who are up and coming the right place to not only showcase their talent but also assist them in the right way to reach their goals. Because Ecstasy is a state of being.....being in the right place, at the right time with the right people behind you.....that's ecstasy - Here are a few photos of some of our models - Tierra, Britteny, .
Seemore.jpg

EcstasyModels_ekasamone.jpg

EcstasyModels_tierra1.jpg

EcstasyModels_britteny.jpg

VIEW MORE AT THIS LINK Myspace.com/EcstasyModels

Posted by jahmar rose | September 5, 2007 5:33 PM

These mamas are hot.Good to them in their modelling careers.

SLIMS:
Posted by SLIMS | September 5, 2007 7:39 PM

I HOW U HOPE U GOOD U ARE SEXY

sean:
Posted by sean | September 7, 2007 1:26 AM

u r so beautiful and sexy.

Nick:
Posted by Nick | September 8, 2007 4:45 PM

gal yuh sexci styll

Antonio:
Posted by Antonio | September 8, 2007 8:43 PM

You are really beautiful

Posted by PATCH | September 14, 2007 12:11 AM

Hey sexy you capture all the attention I have

andre shippy:
Posted by andre shippy | September 14, 2007 4:05 PM

The lord spend alike little more time creating you. Girl u are beautiful.

Posted by Anonymous | September 14, 2007 10:06 PM

these girls r hottt!

Posted by Anonymous | September 15, 2007 12:30 PM

wow!!!

Posted by abdoulie | September 28, 2007 9:28 AM

hi halla me sweety

daddy:
Posted by daddy | October 2, 2007 9:02 AM

love u style babe

blueyander:
Posted by blueyander | October 7, 2007 1:31 PM

Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin.Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin.Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin.Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin

ray:
Posted by ray | October 11, 2007 3:15 AM

you are truly a star and a beatiful one

Chris:
Posted by Chris | October 19, 2007 5:39 PM

GIRL U R baaaad

claude:
Posted by claude | November 2, 2007 3:07 PM

my girl you make it isn't it illegal to look that sexy? me would do anything to date a girl sexy as you call me 4470734

100_haitian:
Posted by 100_haitian | December 23, 2007 2:16 PM

women like you are the reasons why us , men , cheat. i will not stop cheating til god stop putting bodies like yours on this earth. most of the time our women are not that fine , and men are naturally born greedy. am i lying?

scatta:
Posted by scatta | January 4, 2008 3:17 PM

wow thats all i can say for right now. because if i had a girl like u i would get saved and do all that is right just to keep u

babz:
Posted by babz | January 30, 2008 10:00 AM

gurl yua!

danny mwalasa:
Posted by danny mwalasa | July 5, 2008 12:00 PM

damn! like disire! ooooomphh!!! tired! ooh!godbless ur life1 a girl like u 4 my life! its like shalalalaaaaaah! ded,song-CANDBAR BY KENNY MUREY. AND DN 4 GET MY IMAIL-dmwalasa@yahoo.com BYEEEEE!!

Guney:
Posted by Guney | July 25, 2008 11:41 AM

God if u were ma gal i will luv u everyday

slims30:
Posted by slims30 | September 14, 2008 7:06 AM

hi how u baby girl u are what u call a balck butterfly beautiful keep doing what u doing love

H3IGHTZ:
Posted by H3IGHTZ | October 23, 2008 6:41 PM

You jus something else. U so gorgeous,so beautiful. Wow.

Ruay Maker:
Posted by Ruay Maker | July 7, 2009 7:17 AM

Hi baby
i am just write this email to express my feeling that you are so beautiful and i hope you will enjoyed your life in this present world.
and thanks

yours Faithfully

Maker

Posted by Anonymous | December 17, 2009 3:46 PM

nice
hot sexy

guru:
Posted by guru | December 31, 2009 5:15 AM

THEMBA JONAS:
Posted by THEMBA JONAS | February 20, 2010 7:29 AM

u are sexy,charming,appetising body.the body and beaut nor where to be found.

Posted by Anonymous | March 9, 2010 12:47 PM

she is so delicius

Posted by Anonymous | March 18, 2010 7:28 AM

you are so hot

Posted by Anonymous | March 23, 2010 11:51 AM

wow u are the finnest girl ive seen, really and u put a pause in time, thats what i felt when i seen ur pic, God bless you hun

Posted by Anonymous | March 26, 2010 6:17 AM

Delicious?

What bunch of cows! :S
Ewwwww.....!

Posted by Anonymous | May 16, 2010 10:48 PM

hot butts hot girls

raphael:
Posted by raphael | May 22, 2010 11:02 AM

hi

Posted by Anonymous | June 12, 2010 9:49 PM

black meat ? who gonna like... ??? its should only the black guy.

ramper: