« Scenes from Wildsides - RTI weekend, Negril | Main | Beenie Man's toy friend Barbie was an helper? »

"Treat me no different than you would the queen!!" - Sexy Tammy

Sexy Myspace girl of the week

sexygirls_hotgirls.jpgHEy OutAroad.comLittle about Tammy
Your Heritage: African American, Native American, Bahamian
The Shoes You Wore Today: Black Suede High Heels
Your Weakness: Love
Your Fears: Fear itself
Your Perfect Pizza: A good one
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Buying my house
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:" I'm all set!"
Thoughts First Waking Up: Where's my cat?
Your Best Physical Feature: Lips
Your Bedtime: Anytime
Your Most Missed Memory: My Dad

sexygirls_hotgirlsrihanna.jpg

sexygirls_hotgirlsbeyonce.jpg

For More click on this link: www.myspace.com/tammyb20

steppa:
Posted by steppa | August 8, 2007 10:04 PM

she buff. damn she look good.

shavez:
Posted by shavez | August 25, 2007 10:44 AM

hi babe u dnt know but ma name shavez and ur really sexy

Posted by Anonymous | September 1, 2007 3:20 AM

gurl ur just sexy beautiful cute than any
my heart
deam gurl

Posted by jahmar rose | September 5, 2007 5:39 PM

This girl looks like she possesses the "propa uku".

Posted by donna | September 12, 2007 1:15 AM

U are the real deal for modelling. Keep going.

Posted by donna | October 2, 2007 12:01 AM

U GO GIRL. U HAVE IT, FLAUNT IT. GOOD LUCK IN ALL UR DOINGS.

blueyander:
Posted by blueyander | October 7, 2007 1:28 PM

hi how are u u are nice looking woman and i see u are not married as yet i love two be u your n knight in shining armor Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin.Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin.Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin.Take my hand lead the way tell me all you want to say whisper softly in my ear all those things I want to hear kiss my lips touch my skin bring out passions deep within pull me close hold me near take away my pain and fear in the darkness of the night be my beacon, shine your light in the brightness of the sun show me that your the one give me wings so I can fly so I can soar when your near-by enter my heart break down the wall its time for me to watch it fall I’ve been a prisoner, cant you see break my chains, set me free strip me of my armor tight you’ll find I wont put up a fight release my soul held deep within, I’m ready now let love begin

Posted by Anonymous | November 8, 2007 4:03 AM

is beatiful

100_haitian:
Posted by 100_haitian | December 23, 2007 2:30 PM

only god knows why he has chosen such a beautiful color....ebony...black....chocolate...caramel.....helas!

scatta:
Posted by scatta | January 4, 2008 3:11 PM

u r every thing a man could ever wanted

Jack:
Posted by Jack | January 13, 2008 6:30 PM

Great photos T! But come on... your best features are your LIPS? They are full, to be sure, and sooo sexy, but wow... you have so MANY features! Thanks for posting and letting us c u.

Best regards,