2011 is an exciting year for the Dream Team, the band of promoters behind the Smirnoff Dream Weekend. It has been three years since they all came together to create this amazing getaway for partygoers. This year the weekend will undergo a positive transformation with a further infusion of excitement from its title sponsor Smirnoff and its many other corporate partners.
The Dream Team has also added its own elements that will make the weekend, one to remember. The diamond band is one that heightens the exclusivity and premium aspect of the event. High anticipation surrounds the annual affair as patrons wait to see what will be in store this year.
The Dream Experience:
Smirnoff Flavours - Friday July 29th
Twisted Spiritz - Friday night – July 29th
Daydreams - Saturday - July 30th
Yush - Saturday night - July 30th
Xtreme Wet and Wild (water park) - Sunday July 31st
Bere Vibes - Sunday night July 31st
Smirnoff Xclusive - Monday August 1st
+ Monday Night August 1st Bonus event for Dream armband holders
We are confident that with this lineup of events and activities will continue to redefine the holiday weekend celebrations in Jamaica for many years to come. This collection of events makes for one very inclusive experience.
It will be a guaranteed fun inclusive Weekend that will give you "All you ever wanted" in the party experience...Come and experience The vibe, The music, The beach, The rides, The scenery and most of all JAMAICA....Let's Have FUN!!!
The Dream Weekend has partnered with the Superclubs hotel chain to give Dream Band Holders special discounts and incentives on rooms. We encourage patrons to book early as these rooms are clearly limited. Breezes Grand Negril will be the participating hotel.
Like last year, Margaritaville Negril will be the redemption centre for the armbands. To move around in Negril, Dream Buses will shuttle you from your hotel to the entrance of each event and back home. The dream team will enforce a Drink Responsibly campaign throughout the weekend to ensure that patrons party safely and responsibly.
Each partner brings something special to the table this year:
1. Smirnoff - Title Sponsor, will be focusing on its delicious Smirnoff mixes and creating ‘be there’ moments
2. Tourist Board - Always keen on growing the activity as a tourist destination.
3. LIME - Official Telecommunications Provider - LIME will provide mobile solutions including CUG’s , Handsets and WIFI services to support the Dream Weekend
4. Tru Juice - Official Mixer of Smirnoff Dream Weekend - Focusing on its range of products that mix well with Smirnoff and make magical cocktails.
5. Pepsi - Official Cola of the Smirnoff Dream Weekend - Focusing on driving its association with leading music events, emphasizing how Pepsi and high energy partying go together.
6. CVM - Official Television Station of the Smirnoff Dream Weekend - Providing coverage of major dream activities, including producing a Smirnoff Dream World feature weekly, which chronicles the Dream activities on a week-to-week basis.
7. Gleaner - Exclusive Print Media Partner - Providing significant advertising exposure for Dream Weekend, and also participating in exciting rebranding of their publications to “bring the Dream to Life” to their valued readers.
8. NCB - Official Financial Partner - Providing Banking solutions to facilitate the smooth running of the Dream Weekend from a business perspective.
9. Grace - Official Detox provider - Showcasing the versatility and functional benefits of their soup, to support a responsible day of partying.