« Reggae Artiste Buju Banton To Pursue His Master's Degree | Main | Spragga Benz added to Reggae Meets HipHop "Jadakiss,I Octane & Friends" »

Before They Were Stars With Queen Ifrica

queen_ifrica_before_after_brown.jpg

Before They Were Stars will be a weekly feature by Pink & The Brain…This feature will give fans the chance to see what their favorite stars looked like before they got the big break.

The first on the list should have been Vybz Kartel but Pinky and I have decided to kick things off with Queen Ifrica as the world already knows Michael Cake Soap Jackson story.

Brain: the Fyah Muma has made a lot of changes to her lifestyle over the years am I right Pinky

Brian I am 100% with you on this one…She’s no longer dressing like a dude.

Pinky you're certainly right about that and I also like the fact that she brightens her hair with a bit of blonde and red

Pinky: Brain do you think she has hired an image consultant?....Of course Pinky. However I am more so happy that she didn't get rid of the gap in between her front teeth I think its really sexy Pinky.

Oh my Gosh…what Pinky?...Brain have you noticed that her skin is a bit lighter than before…Pinky get me my magnified glass so I can have a closer look for myself…Yes Pinky you are so darn right.

Pinky are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Ahuh huh Brain yuh nuh play enuh.

THE VIEWS OF PINKY & THE BRAIN ARE NECESSARILY THE VIEWS OF OUTAROAD.COM.

Venice :
Posted by Venice | June 28, 2011 1:51 PM

this sh*t is funny lol kartel a wonder if a you a supply queen ifrica wid di cake soap lol

Toya:
Posted by Toya | June 28, 2011 1:57 PM

wait deh you people really think seh mi ago mek money and nuh grade mi self leave di lady alone look pon kartel over grade til him bun up him nose soon drop off like michale jackson's

Gully Bowy:
Posted by Gully Bowy | June 28, 2011 2:10 PM

Ifrica yuh image tun up money a mek suh yuh affi sort out you self fyah muma but nuh badda get too white now like kartel lol

madman:
Posted by madman | June 28, 2011 2:44 PM

Fire Mumma a Wha a gwan? Please Explain this one to me as u have been bunning out Kartel? I think it is the Photography and the lighting.

nikki slims:
Posted by nikki slims | June 29, 2011 10:14 AM

i hope she isn't bleachin or using cake soap lol...seriously speaking no one achieves fame & looks the same check hollywood

Rich P:
Posted by Rich P | June 29, 2011 12:40 PM

I though the dialogue was corny. So what if her skin is lighter...? You ever heard of make up. People are so hasty to make observations about others, istead of themselves

david:
Posted by david | June 29, 2011 5:36 PM

Im not going to say what everybody else has already said, but I do want to comment on your information of the topic. Youre genuinely well-informed. I cant believe how much of this I just wasnt aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. Im truly grateful and genuinely impressed.

Peter Pan:
Posted by Peter Pan | June 29, 2011 6:51 PM

Queen Ifrica did hungry and a walk up and dung in a sun dem days. Maybe she start bathe better now or dem beauty people a rub har down properly wid dem products. She did prefer fi hide and profile like a man because that woulda mek people pree har movements less. Now she buss, all a weh she did a hide, she can come out wid! Like the pickney weh did haffi call the daddy UNCLE! Woa

Mark:
Posted by Mark | June 29, 2011 7:00 PM

She bleaching a the least! What about the relationship weh you deceptively build wid the man baby madda, and you know seh, yu did a tek him behind har back? Bleaching a the least of your cover ups! You tek the righteous out of RASTA! RASGALL!

madman:
Posted by madman | June 29, 2011 7:11 PM

Its the lighting. If she was bleaching her other body parts would not match. The people that bleach have an uneven complexion.

Marie:
Posted by Marie | June 29, 2011 7:24 PM

She no longer dress like a DUDE, you can now scrape off make up paint from her face and dress two more female artist. Artist must stop the practice of bunning out other artist. At the end of the day the whole a unuh hungry and a look a food fi live like the same people unuh secretly admire and want to be like. Stop bun out people, cause unuh life nuh clean. You see how much a unuh a get found out. Nyam a food and shut the f**k up!

Dagga rajah:
Posted by Dagga rajah | June 30, 2011 7:22 AM

A*shole's its the lighting

Steve:
Posted by Steve | June 30, 2011 10:24 AM

Rasta really lose its identity. Thanks to the artists them. It is so easy to pretend with big speech! Right now a the things of Babylon a run rasta head.

flurtbug:
Posted by flurtbug | June 30, 2011 11:45 AM

She looks great! And even if she bleached, she was ignorant then, and knows better now...

lil ms:
Posted by lil ms | June 30, 2011 2:53 PM

@madman its no lighting cant you see that she's bleaching her entire body and it takes nothing for her to become brown like kartel because shi a mek money nuff suh she can affor the expensive bleaching products

Monica:
Posted by Monica | June 30, 2011 7:59 PM

When people weh a hold money a bleach, it will never look like how cheap bleaching come out! Nuff lawyer and doctor etc. bleach!

Sandra B:
Posted by Sandra B | June 30, 2011 8:08 PM

Ok. show us one of har pictures when she did hungry, where she look very light and show us a picture of har now that money a mek, where she look dark. Remember people know har personally, so this is no mystery!

dip:
Posted by dip | July 1, 2011 4:45 AM

RASTA A BLEACH!!! LEW

Marcku:
Posted by Marcku | July 2, 2011 9:24 PM

Them people ya have no clue what real rasta is about, that's why them can celebrate hypocrisy. I often wonder how come, a man whe claim sey him totally straight, can get so upset bout what another man a do in a fi him bed room. How unuh so interested? Real man no care bout b**tyman thing, only man whey secretly doubt themself. Same way if you naw bleach, give thanks and leave the bleachers alone. And when you know sey you life no clean, shut the f***k up, hold the gifts whe life give you, and run wid it!