« Good Girl Gone Bad notches up a third week at No.1 | Main | Say What: Does TI Want Tiny Off BET? »

Groupie reveals Trey Songz love for anal sex

Tales From A Groupie

trey-songz-singer-male.jpgHow did yall meet? We met at one of his concerts in Miami. He was 22 years old at the time and I was 20. I didn't meet him till after the concert when every body was gettin autographs and stuff, one of his security guards came over to me and said that trey wanted me, so I went over there and he asked for my number and said he'd call me later that night I didn't really think he would though.

What was the sex like?
Well to start off his d*ck was a little over average, I'd guess about 8 or 9 inches. When I got over there we started off talkin and then we just started kissin. He Took my shirt off and started suckin my nipples, which got me really wet. then he took his clothes off and I gave him head for about 10 minutes. After that he took out a condom from and droor and took off my skirt and thong and put it in me. He started off slow and long but then he got up to fast and short strokes. Then he told me to turn around and he had regular anal sex.

What was his favorite position?
I think it was probably regular[missionary].

Would I do it again?
Maybe...It would depend

I'm not sure what it would depend on, it sounds like pretty good sex to me...

Source: backstagepazz.com

southy:
Posted by southy | July 19, 2009 12:26 PM

maybe tuna can verify dat

Bradae:
Posted by Bradae | July 19, 2009 12:31 PM

nasty

confuse:
Posted by confuse | July 19, 2009 2:11 PM

What do you think of a man wanted anal from a female? does it make a different if it is from a man or woman ANAL is ANAL wow, that's what most men seems to want now I wonder why?

toni:
Posted by toni | July 19, 2009 2:16 PM

LMAO.. southy a same thing mi did a think... wooie tuna come talk the things dem....

Dirty girls aka groupies:
Posted by Dirty girls aka groupies | July 19, 2009 4:29 PM

This seem to be the same groupie that keeps writing the same ole same ole. This girl is nasty. She just met a guy and have him banged her the same night...I must be too ole' school. Trey Songz on the other hand is GAY. He can't help but wait to have sex in her bum...str8 nasty.

tom:
Posted by tom | July 19, 2009 6:47 PM

bullet fi yu b*tty boy!!!

Patrick:
Posted by Patrick | July 19, 2009 10:19 PM

The definition of homosexuality is having sex with the same gender; it is not what you do in the act of having sex that make you a homosexual, but rather having sex with your gender that does. If we say it is what you do in the act of sex that make you homosexual, then we would of to concede that a man kissing a woman is homosexual since homosexual men kiss each other as is the case for homesexual women. So I have no problem with a man f**king is woman in her a*s. Plus if he does it right she will definitely be coming back for more for sure.

$$RENEGADE$$:
Posted by $$RENEGADE$$ | July 20, 2009 12:06 AM

@Patrick
U CUM FROM JAMAICA YUTE????

naughty jamaican:
Posted by naughty jamaican | July 20, 2009 2:02 AM

anal is the least, listen people we all have one life to live so just live it, as for me anything goes well once thats my personal man cause i dont do one night stands.

Dj Dwayne{www.myspace.com/fiwiproduction]:
Posted by Dj Dwayne{www.myspace.com/fiwiproduction] | July 20, 2009 3:47 AM

Hold on.......................... Is this Patrick from Spongebob weh a defend homosexuality? Youth, B*tty a weh sh*t come out, so why would u want to put ur b*ddy in it? When u sex a gal in her b*tty, then u just a b*tty up di society! If ur sex 1 girl inna har a*s, then more likely u would sex a man in his.

propa:
Posted by propa | July 20, 2009 8:48 AM

damn patrick f**king a girls a*s is gay.. cos the next thing u going 2 do is fck a guys a*s.. we nah f**k gal butty a wah kinda r*ssclot ting dat?

spicy:
Posted by spicy | July 20, 2009 8:54 AM

i dont give a f*ck what the definition of homosexuality is, ur a*s suppose to be like one way traffic, thing fi come out nothing fi go in, bl**dclat.........

Hustler:
Posted by Hustler | July 20, 2009 11:37 AM

that is so f**king gay patrick!!!

Sexy P:
Posted by Sexy P | July 20, 2009 12:38 PM

ok then outaroad this is too much to swallow at once patrick where r u from a coulda never jamaica woooooooooooooow @ naughty jamaican when saying those things please dont put jamaica in it ok stop b*tty up wi country unnu keep it inna america nd canada ok nd anywhere else but please leave we out my god y jamaica ppl suh easy fi adopt dutty nasty living, principle etc. jesus christ man unnu cyaan stand uunu gounds when mi wi give d oral sex a pass mi naa do that wid d b*tty ting fyah mi a bun str88888888888888888888888
888888888888
mi nuh care wha nobody waan seh god seh wi fi multiply can u multiply f**king ur woman in her asv y'all need jesus!!!!!!!!

TEE:
Posted by TEE | July 20, 2009 4:56 PM

THIS GIRL WROTE A SIMILAR STORY ABOUT MOVADO OUTROAD UNNO IF STOP PRINT F**KRY JAH NOE

TEE

Sashy:
Posted by Sashy | July 20, 2009 5:16 PM

IF A MAN F**K A GYAL INNA HER *TTY HIM FI D*AD CUZ HIM HAVE B*TTYMAN INTENTION INNA HIM GENES.....B*TTYMAN ALONE GIVE F**K INNA B*TTY....WOMAN OR MAN...THAT JUST SIMPLY MEAN SAY HIM WOULDA F**K A MAN....LOOOSE THEM INTENTION DEH FI DASH WEH ESPECIALLY THE ACT...FIRE PON A B*TTYMAN...BUCKAM!BUCKAM!!.
CASE CLOSE!!!

mitsy:
Posted by mitsy | July 20, 2009 5:25 PM

nuff more stories soon come out a nuff man a dweet all some jamaican artist love it bad yep good to go its a storm around here

Dagga:
Posted by Dagga | July 20, 2009 6:10 PM

Me, love sex so with me and a gyal anything a go. If she just manage fu land inna dat position, she a go get f**k inna dat position. Fu all you hard head ni^&as dat don't want to f**k ya gyal inna the as&, don't worry she a go come see me and me a go fu%k right.

Patrick:
Posted by Patrick | July 20, 2009 9:40 PM

By the way, right means gentle and painless. Now to those who would give oral a pass, but knock out against anal, you my want to educate yourself first before you support oral sex. Fact, the human mouth is the dirtiest part of the human body, by a landslide, it has more germs than any other other part of our body. You don't have to take my word for it, you can look it up on the web. Given that fact, why would any sane person gives oral a pass? Why would any women want a man lick her p*ssy with his germ filled mouth, or why would a man want to stick is c*ck in a woman germ filled mouth?

Why is it some folks automatically think that because I am not against a man f**king his woman a*s, that somehow they assume that I am against being fruitful and multiply? Listen, a man can f**k is woman a*s, and also bust off juice in her p*ssy and breed her same way.

Tacious is a GOOD LOOK:
Posted by Tacious is a GOOD LOOK | July 20, 2009 10:58 PM

I would not spending a night with Trey Songz! He'd probably sing to me while f**king. LOL

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2009 11:12 AM

Sexy P...
Your mad to assume Patrick is not a yardie....Get ur facts straight sista cah yaard man jus as curious if not more when it come to f*ucking b*tty and eating p*ssy.
str888888888888888888888888888!!!!
Some of the best oral sex mi hav was from a yardie!!

sexy_sandrine:
Posted by sexy_sandrine | July 21, 2009 12:15 PM

woii as mi ah read dis crap all mi can do is pop up lawd trey songz mi neva kno u did inna all dat nasty shit such as anal sex mi cyaan believe u gone from di p*ssy to di b*tty mi did really admire nd like u such much but now u gi mi ah different meaning towards yuh bwoy nowadays man mind gone ah far east to blouse nd skirt bwoy trey mi loose offa yuh dats all mi can seh..

Posted by Anonymous | July 22, 2009 9:27 AM

u a b*tty boy u fi get bullet inna u bl**clat head the p*ssy dhe rite deh suh an y gone go f**k the b*tty no man!!!!!!!!!!!...if u cum a jamaica u know u nuh have no chance of goin bac cuz u kow g*nshot inna u bl**tclat head fi a f**k a b*tty......no way

Tacious is a GOOD LOOK:
Posted by Tacious is a GOOD LOOK | July 22, 2009 4:15 PM

Oh dag, I meant to say I would NOT MIND having sex with Trey Songz. I was probably envisioning so I was typing too fast, LOL!

Anyway,

I would like to know one thing...
How in the hell can a man having anal sex with a WOMAN be gay???? It is between a man and a woman and THAT is HETEROSEXUAL!
Sh*t some of all are so gotdamn backwards its not even funny.
I wonder if some of these niggas envision next dudes while f**king their girlfriend, they must because otherwise none of them would think anal sex is gay.

Anal sex is for ANYONE who wants to do it!
Get the f**k over yourselves!

biggs:
Posted by biggs | July 22, 2009 4:41 PM

I agree with Patrick on this one...if the argument that sex in bottom wether it woman or man is the same then the argument kissin mouth wether it man or woman is the same too...so unuh man weh a talk if yuh kiss yuh woman that mean yuh will kiss a man too dont

Neekyuk:
Posted by Neekyuk | July 22, 2009 5:26 PM

"B*tty up jamaica"!! LMFAO!!!!!!

Certain men are like plumbers, they will plug ANY hole! See what over daggering does? Wen you get it on a regular it gets boring, leading you to look for some crazy a*s ways to reach the big O.. look at that kung fu man that died wit his d*ck tied to his balls or some ish!

Personally I don't see any difference between a man's b*ttyhole & a woman's b*ttyhole- making you a certified b*ttybwoy if you decide to venture round there looking for thrills. Plus that sh*t just looks painful!!!

London b:
Posted by London b | July 23, 2009 12:53 AM

Ladies my xhusband did that and i got upset and was curios about him spending nuff time with the owner of the studio he goes and one day i went to pick up my baby and him as i made my way from work i was ringing the bell and no ans it was a one entrance for all tenants and i was let in by another person and i went to the door lifted the letter box and saw the man pulling up his shorts i position my self in a way they could not see me and my x husband was f**king him in is a*s i went in as if i dont know and look for more prove and the same rag that i got him was in one corner full of mix up feases and sperms my only regret is to why he marry me if he know he was gay.This mess up my head i am now getting therophy and its hard to trust another man.Over the yrs i had a male friend and while we was shopping in a under wear shop i saw the rabbit vib/dildo and ask the shop asst. is this what I heard all the celbs talking about and I was told yes so i lol and the price was high so i said its expensive it must be that good as they said, only to be surprise weeks after my friend got it and gave it as a present can i just say he regret the day he did that cas if any idea he had to get intimate with me was thr the door THIS WAS THE BEST THING EVERY I NOW TRUST. ALWAYS READY DONT CHEAT AND NO GERMS AND MINE IS NOT GAY IT SRT FOR ME ONLY SO A DAT A KEP ME A FARRIN AS MY CHILDWOOD LOVE GIVE ME THE REAL THING WEN MI COME A YARD SO I close by saying if a man sex you in ur a*s he will do the same with any sex who feels it know it AND men be honest with your self with us is you are gay keep it to u self dont mess up our heads and the dress code of or males its hard to tel so my vibra/dildo only cost me batteries lol but i would rather the real thing but a so the thing SET==KEEP IT REAL

Stay outaroad wid unu nastiness:
Posted by Stay outaroad wid unu nastiness | July 23, 2009 8:46 AM

Dem lifestyle is an illusion b#ddy to pum pum that is the fusion, it nuh tek a genius to come to this conclusion... if u f@#k gal b%tty mr man u wosa dan di b%tty man pu@#y deh suh near why b@tty mek yuh c@%kie stand. Some bwoy screwing a woman in di a$$ is a starting point for some man to screwing man, once them get tired a di woman dem a$$ a straight man them gone and by di way u know how much germs come out of yuh a$$? dat a waste matta dat di body nuh want so why u want to go there. Mi nah promote it star. Man can do what dem want but not meeeeee.

Senor Beau:
Posted by Senor Beau | July 23, 2009 1:27 PM

u ppl area all ignorant. its disgusting. here is how i see it. if ur girl who u love for years wants it in her a*s.. and she really is curious.. then she gonna find a man who will ream her ass very well.

gay nigga suck d*ck too. so wen a girl suck ur d*ck.. das gay? its a womans a*s u f**king. if its on a woman. its ok. anything wid a man is HOMO. dere is a difference.. u tellin me a whole island dont kno da difference between man and woman? and stop chat bou how we fe stop bring farin style to ja.. a b*tty up de place.. eediat.. yuh neva know jamaica was da sodom and gomorra of da west indies wen it was founded? learn ya history. gay has been in jamaica from day one. so stop talk bout how jamaica dont have it. anyway. with a woman .. anything goes.. and its man to woman. so how can anything done with her be gay? think for a second

Tacious is a GOOD LOOK:
Posted by Tacious is a GOOD LOOK | July 24, 2009 3:17 PM

Agreed @ Senor Beau.
Nuff of these guys know nothing about sex and intimacy.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2009 4:07 AM

Mi nuh give a f**k wha anybody want fe seh..Mi know di ting name B*TTYMAN and the definition is not subject to which gender b*tty ya f**k.

Black Chiney:
Posted by Black Chiney | July 25, 2009 11:26 AM

All who support b*tty f*cking unu go suck unu mada big fassy dry.

Unu fi bun some weed, read unu bible, listen some Aidonia an go whole a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong meditation cause is like seh unu a sniff coke or unu drop pan unu head wen unu bawn.

A cyaa jamaica unu com from, well if a suh mi a beg unu fi keep unu b*ttymanism out of jamaica.

An all who a type beer lol, this a no laughing ting, unu can tek b*tty f**king as a joke, unu go sack unu mada to.

Well big up to di man dem weh love f**k fassy alone an listen to Aidonia.

copper shot fi battyman:
Posted by copper shot fi battyman | July 26, 2009 12:05 AM

now uno listen to mi...!! check the facts..when GOD created man and gave him the earth...Man was still unhappy and lonely...so GOD put him to sleep took rib from him and created WOMAN..!!! So therefore if he wanted Man to lay with each other..HE WOULD NOT MAKE WOMAN..!!!!!! or may be he would told adam to f**k and animal...BUT INSTEAD HE CREATED A BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT WOMAN...SO THATS THE FACT..!!! P*SSY ...IS WELCOMING, WARM,WET, PHAT, PRETTY, PINK, PHENOMENON, SHAVED, SPLIT SWEET IN SMEL ANT TASTE TO THOSE WHO EAT IT..!! F**KING B*TTY IS WRONG...EITHER MAN OR WOMAN...GOD WOULD HAVE MADE WOMAN WITH ONLY A*S,LIPS,BREAST N MOUTH....!!!! IF U GONNA F**K A*S GO F**K A DONKEY..!! A*S IS A*SSS..!!!

Patrick:
Posted by Patrick | July 26, 2009 11:53 AM

You know how much women a*s donia f**k my yute? But that does not make him a b*ttyman no more then it does eating p*ssy Treva. Now, if Aidonia was to go and f**k a man in his a*s, lets say like Vybz Kartel, then he would clearly be a homosexual since he would be having sex with is own gender on the Gaza.

copper shot fi battyman:
Posted by copper shot fi battyman | July 27, 2009 7:56 PM

Hey b*tty f**ka bowy Patrick a diss yuh a try diss the blood clath STRIP......Can kno say yuh a real B*TYYMAN...YUH LOVE F**K B*TTY OR YUH LOVE TO GET F**KED....a want to bust yuh head open with a AK-47..B*TTYF**KA....GO BL**DCLATH READ YUH BIBLE....MAN TO MAN DAT WRONG..!! MAN INA B*TTY..ANY B*TTY WOMAN OR MAN IT WRONG..!!!!!!!

Talia:
Posted by Talia | July 28, 2009 3:17 AM

like i said b4 any b*tty whether it be that of a woman or a man is the same f**king thing. a nasty sh*t infested oriphice whe should ongle be a one way passage. Once again DI TING NAME B*TTYMAN: THE DEFINITION IS NOT SUBJECT TO WHICH GENDER B*TTY YA F**K. Any man whe willing to to stick him h**d inna female (or male) b*tty should have two piece a lead reach him.

sweetie:
Posted by sweetie | August 17, 2009 2:23 AM

anal sex doesnt mean youre gay me and my ex was together for 7 years and i was curious to know what it was like so he wasnt forcing it but that sh*t hurt like hell no lie.lol! but everyone do me 1 favor either read black love signs by thelma balfour or look up the favorite position of a sagitarius which trey is they love anal sex i read that in the book and just randomly asked 2 male sagitarius i knew and they just cracked up and told me how to be successful with it but real talk check it out and ask any sagitarius men u know what their fav position is and see what they say ask at least 5 men sagitarius u know or do the research and then respond after that. thats a challenge

ja's most wanted:
Posted by ja's most wanted | December 4, 2009 6:34 PM

all a unuh weh defend dis f**k b*tty ting aguh bun inna hell fire unuh bl**dklaat hear mi b*tty nuffi f**k god neva mek a hand fi u walk pon and him certainly neva mek a b*tty fi u f**k wid neither u mouth
sure f**king a gal b*tty nuh mean seh u gay (mi still feel seh f**king b*tty any at all lead to b*ttymanism) but it still f**king nasty and wi nah sopport it keep dat sh*t outa jamaica.
all a unuh weh seh nuhthing nuh wrong wid f**king a b*tty den gwaan guh put u c*ck inna di toilet a mussi dat unuh wah and since di mouth suh duty unuh fi stop nyam wi food and nyam u own shit according to unuh unuh mouth nah get nuh dirtier same way some man look and feel seh man come from r*ss monkey and unuh beleive same way man seh b*tty alright and unuh f**k it
mek who wah f**k b*tty f**k it and dead and guh a hell di rest a wi will f**k di way god intended

Te:
Posted by Te | April 23, 2010 7:11 AM

this is fake..this is the same ole shit written about Drake...same concept..these people get paid for writing dumb stuff..but wow..cause you anal a woman ur gay now..this world has already ended..everything you do is gay nowadays..geeesh

A-kay:
Posted by A-kay | May 2, 2010 3:19 PM

Abt thiz butt stuff. Guys, we live in a now free world. If one finds mo pleasure thru anal so be it. Evry1 has thea viewz o' everythin n honestly if a cute guy like trey asks 4 ma butt 2day we'd f*#k like neva.