« Queen Ifrica's 'Montego Bay' Was Worth The Wait! | Main | "Why Did You Leave Me"? - Timmi Burrell »

Michael Jackson Hospitalized - Death Unconfirmed

Source: foxnews.com

050608_michael_jackson_vmed.widec.jpgMichael Jackson was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital Thursday afternoon, police told FOX News, but his condition wasn't immediately clear.

TMZ reported that the legendary singer, 50, went into cardiac arrest and had to receive CPR in the ambulance. Joe Jackson, his father, told multiple news sources that his son is not doing well.

Paramedics responded to a 911 call at around 12:26 p.m. PDT, the Los Angeles Times reported. He was reportedly not breathing at the time of their arrival.

A Jackson spokesman was unavailable for comment.

Jackson, the youngest brother in Motown's legendary Jackson 5, earned the name 'King of Pop' as a solo act in the 1980s, when he became one of the best-selling musicians in the world, particularly for the hit album "Thriller."

His star power has faded considerably since then, partly because of allegations of child molestation.

meleon:
Posted by meleon | June 25, 2009 6:31 PM

But mi nuh just read seh him dead????

felecia:
Posted by felecia | June 25, 2009 6:39 PM

michael jackson was the greatest of all time biggggg respect!!!!!!!!!! michael rest in peace it was a long journey and it is fulfilled.

so what:
Posted by so what | June 25, 2009 6:40 PM

OMG.OMG, OMG HE DIED ...I AM CRUSHED...OH JESUS PLEASE HELP ME, HE IS THE DEFINITION OF AN AMERICAN IDOL, NOT EVEN THE QUEEN IS RECONIZE AS THIS MAN
AM CRYING MY HEART OUT

meleon:
Posted by meleon | June 25, 2009 6:45 PM

Him dead fi true Outaroad.

RIP MJ: U kept us entertained through the years with ur music and antics. U may have been short of a screw, but there will NEVER be another u. U will be sadly missed. I STILL LOVE UR SONGS AND UR DANCING!

god bless:
Posted by god bless | June 25, 2009 6:46 PM

R.I.P

Posted by Anonymous | June 25, 2009 6:47 PM

b***yman fi d*ad...feel up likkle bwoy too much..

TONI:
Posted by TONI | June 25, 2009 7:03 PM

*SNIFF SNIFF** awwww man this is so heartbreaking, I had to stop and really look all over the tv over and over because i just couldn't understand what my friend called me and was telling me about MJ. I understand and expected FARRAH, but MICHEAL? GOSH MAN, i really can't believe it, I just can't. My mother loved his music and so did me and my sister, ... Gosh man... We all have to go but this is still very shocking, very extremely shocking... Gotta go on youtube and re watch all his videos. Loved his music, He was what you call an artiste because his music was fine art... Wow Micheal again rest in peace, I hope you at least got a chance to make peace with God...

MUSIC:
Posted by MUSIC | June 25, 2009 7:05 PM

RESPECT TO THE MAX FI WHAT YOU DID FOR MUSIC...

THRILLER THE NUMBER ONE SELLING ALBUM ...

ALL YOU ARTIST TRY AND MATCH THAT !!1

firefox:
Posted by firefox | June 25, 2009 7:20 PM

what's all the excitement about? michael has been dead since thriller...he was once a black boy who turned into a white woman then a walking corpse...we all saw it. truth be told he was one of the greatest entertainers of all time so nuff respect to him.

Cordy:
Posted by Cordy | June 25, 2009 8:38 PM

REST IN PEACE TO THE KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON..... I AM VERY HEARTBROKEN ABOUT YOUR DEATH.

R.I.P

TWIX:
Posted by TWIX | June 25, 2009 10:48 PM

MI MISS HIM MI MISS HIM MI BAWL LAKA AN BABY R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON :(

Bradae:
Posted by Bradae | June 25, 2009 11:53 PM

Yeah Michael is dead......real sad....

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2009 4:12 AM

People die every day. It's sad. Some have great public accomplishments and some have great personal ones. MJ made history, but that's what it was ,is and always be, respect due. But to all the drama queens out there don't shed a tear for him because he certainly wouldn't have for you! Show some of that love to those who love you!

Posted by big man | June 26, 2009 4:59 AM

Miss you alot this is sooooooooooooooooo sad, pop star .............................................. myself is so sad now

bigwon:
Posted by bigwon | June 26, 2009 8:36 AM

dead 20 years ago. born a black man dead a white woman

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2009 12:44 PM

REST IN PEACE MIKE, WE LOVE U!!!!!

ms. niqueyboop:
Posted by ms. niqueyboop | June 26, 2009 9:11 PM

I cannot beleive that some of you are going on about someone who has passed who has made such an impact in our music industry and to the world. Michael may or may not have done some crazy things but he was a human being just like you and me. God mek people not you! Only God can judge him and will judge him, and fi di fool who say him white if you research him history he had a skin disorder that left white patches on his face so shut ya r*ss up and show some respect. Gone!

Anonymous2:
Posted by Anonymous2 | July 8, 2009 3:22 PM

Anonymous - How do you know that he is a B****man;Did you sleep with him? RIP Michael - you will never be forgotten.

Anonymous2:
Posted by Anonymous2 | July 8, 2009 3:36 PM

Thank you ms.niqueyboop; some people love to listen to gossip and rumours and thats what they thrive on; what about the fact that he is the only celebrity in the Guinness world book of records who has been donating money to over 37 organizations to assist needy people; or the fact that he paid for cancer operation for a little girl among other good deeds that he had done. All of you Michael haters, 1 day you may have some close family who die in a fu-----disgraceful & shameful manner and I would just love to be a fly on the wall to see how you all react when that time come. What goes around comes around. Peace!!!