« "Why Did You Leave Me"? - Timmi Burrell | Main | DáVille is 'Never Gonna Cry' …despite what his girl is putting him through »

Michael Jackson Death Now Confirmed

By NEKESA MUMBI MOODY and DERRIK J. LANG, Associated Press Writers Nekesa Mumbi Moody And Derrik J. Lang, Associated Press Writers
news.yahoo.com

michael-jackson-funeral_death.jpg

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson, the moonwalking former child star who became known the world over as the "King of Pop" before his life and career deteriorated in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press. He was 50. The person said Jackson died in a Los Angeles hospital. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

The circumstances of his death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves, his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove and tight, military-style jacket were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance. Over the years, his skin became lighter and his nose narrower.

so what:
Posted by so what | June 25, 2009 7:24 PM

WE ALL KNOW DEATH HAS NO FURY BUT THERE IS STILL A FEW PEOPLE YOU JUST DONT IMAGINE DYING AND MICHEAL JACKSON WAS ONE AND SO WAS MY MOM...MY HEART GOES OUT, AM TRULY CRUSHED. I FEEL AS IF MY MOM DIED ALL OVER AGAIN. DAMN THATS WHY WE MUST LIVE GOOD.THIS IS SO SURREAL

toni:
Posted by toni | June 25, 2009 7:26 PM

Yeah outaroad I seen it, even the NY TIMES reporting it, only CNN hasn't confirmed it.... Again Wow, great lost again to the music, He was a great artiste, wonderful performer.... Boy just shows you, that man is nothing... Here today gone tomorrow... We all better get at god and make peace... Wow!!! two in one day, FARRAH this morning and Micheal in the evening.... RIP MICHEAL, YOU WILL BE MISSED...

Baby:
Posted by Baby | June 25, 2009 7:34 PM

i never thing soon he would gone

FIRSTLADY:
Posted by FIRSTLADY | June 25, 2009 7:40 PM

Great loss to the music industry...Michael Jackson is one of the greatest entertainer ever. RIP Michael Jackson...

Cotes:
Posted by Cotes | June 25, 2009 8:11 PM

R.I.P Michael Jackson,a great lost indeed

so what:
Posted by so what | June 25, 2009 8:20 PM

CNN CONFIRMS...LARRY KING IS ON LIVE. THEY ARE NOW ASSUMING HE DIED FROM DRUGS ABUSE, LIKE ANN NICHOLE. THEY ARE DOING AN AUTOPSY. DAMN I HOPE NOT AND EVEN SOO.... TO ME HE WAS AN ICON AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT HIM. HE AND TINA WAS ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE I WANTED TO BLESS MY EYES ON,TOO BAD ITS TOO LATE FOR ME.AS OF TINA I WAS BLESSED TO BE IN THE SAME HOTEL AS HER BUT DIDNT GET TO GO TO HER CONCERT BECAUSE OF WORK.BUT ITS ON MY "BUCKET LIST"(LIST OF THINGS TO DO B4 I DIED)

DAMN AM SAD AS HELL.THERE GOES MY TRIPTO LONDON TO SEE HIMIN CONCERT.
R.I.P MICHAEL

meleon:
Posted by meleon | June 25, 2009 8:31 PM

Bwoy! Mi nuh tink mi can ever recover from dis! Mi heartstring tug everytime mi go look at him pics. Yes So What, mi know exactly weh u mean...him is one a dem people u just nevva can even imagine seh wi dead :( Mi feel it bad. Nuh matter what him was di GREATEST!

Don't know how long ago u lost ur Mom but my condolences to u. It is hard to loose a mother and I am sure the pain never really goes away.

MJ. REST IN PEACE...U WILL BE SADLY MISSED AROUND THE WORLD!!

Geoffta:
Posted by Geoffta | June 25, 2009 8:47 PM

Michael Jackson may his soul rest in peace. Michael Jackson help paved the way for allot of black talent musician around the world, despite his personal affairs which have never bin proven. You will be greatly missed

toni:
Posted by toni | June 25, 2009 9:03 PM

@So what... Sorry to hear about ur mom..
I really don't feel this had anything to do with drug overdose, Micheal been looking real feeble of late,I just feel it's stress of the new tour that did him in.... ON another note Just looking how quickly the tides change some of the very bloggers and gossip sites who use to insult and call him wacko jacko are now talking about "what a great man and artiste he was' HA... CAN YOU SAY HYPOCRITE! Like that flaming queen perez, when Micheal was first rushed to the hospital this asshole wrote that he was faking to get out of the tour, I wonder how this fat lard feels about this now?

Posted by Tacious is a GOOD LOOK | June 25, 2009 9:12 PM

I am thoroughly saddened by his death. The music world has suffered a tremendous loss. May you rest in peace Micheal Jackson, your body isnt here but your here in spirit. The legend lives on.

meleon:
Posted by meleon | June 25, 2009 9:38 PM

@Toni:a dat di dutty Fairy Perez Seh???? Dat f**ka shoulda choke pon him words. Yes mah, mi also a mek a note a di Hypocrisy inna di media and other sectors.

toni:
Posted by toni | June 25, 2009 10:07 PM

@meleon when he passed that's the first think that came into my mind... I was like look at these judas praise him after his death gets out.. And crawny perez never mek mi thoughts leave good before him removed the post he had made about micheal being weird and faking this.. Now the fat f**k there saying R.I.P. That's people for you mel.. but we each have our day no matter what we do.. We can only do it for a time.. WILL.I.AM shoulda buss him upside his head with a bottle... I can't stand him... But he isn't the only hypocrite in the media...

TWIX:
Posted by TWIX | June 25, 2009 10:53 PM

THE MUSIC INDUSTRY REALLY LOST A GREAT ONE R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON :(

TENSHAN:
Posted by TENSHAN | June 25, 2009 11:55 PM

ERA MI NUH NI RESPECT DI BREDDA AN EVERYTING BUT MI STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT HE IS A CHILD MOLESTER.

RIP DOH MICHEAL. YOU JUDGEMENT IS HERE.

Bradae:
Posted by Bradae | June 25, 2009 11:56 PM

real sad indeed...........never saw it coming...well we all need to live our life and enjoy for real

RIP MJ

TENSHAN:
Posted by TENSHAN | June 25, 2009 11:58 PM

RIP DOH MICHEAL. YOU JUDGEMENT IS HERE.

Lambspread:
Posted by Lambspread | June 26, 2009 12:27 AM

If it wasn't for Michael Jackson there wouldn't be no MTV,BET..The premier of thriller for those who remember was the biggest,baddest music video ever!! and that video made me a true fan since then.Despite all the negative views the media have fi seh bout him i still remain a fan. My condolence to his family and all the rest of fans out there. Long live the King of Pop!!!!

nicky:
Posted by nicky | June 26, 2009 1:34 AM

RIP MJ. The media can no longer chide and chastize you. You were a gr8 artist, but you lived a very troubled life. 1st things went down-hill because you weren't proud of your Africaness, as you were brainwashed by white ppl to think that your image was not acceptable. I watched you transformed from an handsome blackman into a disasterous looking whitewoman.

Then there were the lies that you molested young boys (I never believed and still don't). Yes, I think you were ecentric...but not a child molester. You were just robbed of your childhood. The numerous litigation took it's toll on your finance

...then there was supposed to be a comeback and final tour. I think that that was the final straw that led to your demise.

Only God alone knows why it was time to end your journey. But while my journey still continues I would like to implore mankind to live good, be kind and stop thinking that we are superior...there is a greater power upstairs.

RIP and God bless!!!

$$RENEGADE$$:
Posted by $$RENEGADE$$ | June 26, 2009 1:36 AM

SORRY TO HEAR DAT STILL, DI GREATEST MUSICAL SOUL TO EVER WALK THE EARTH IS DEAD, MI CYAHHHHHH BELIEVE, WEN HIM SING SPEECHLESS, TRUST MI, IT TOUCH MI, R.I.P MI BOSS, REST IN PEACE, A $$RENEGADE$$ SEH DAT.

Mr. Lou:
Posted by Mr. Lou | June 26, 2009 1:56 AM

A who seh Mavado nuh big watch deh his groupie story got over 200 comments and mi can bet yuh any money dat the Great Michael Jackson won't get as many comments as the Great Gully God

R.I.P Whitechael Rest In Peace

Japanese:
Posted by Japanese | June 26, 2009 5:48 AM

Our deepest condolences to the Family.
He is THE GREATEST KING OF POP!
R.I.P Michael Jackson.
We'll Love you forever...

Japanese:
Posted by Japanese | June 26, 2009 5:52 AM

My deepest Condolences to the Family.
He is THE GREATEST KING OF POP ever and we will Love him forever!
R.I.P Michael Jackson...

meleon:
Posted by meleon | June 26, 2009 7:50 AM

@Toni: Di whole a dem a waggonists. Mi memba how Lisa-Marie did diss him afta dem divorce mi frighten fi hear seh shi crawl out from unda ar rock fi come a offer condolence and a talk how shi "deeply affected"

BTW: Unnuh si seh him death upstage Farah Fawcett own???

Posted by Billy George | June 26, 2009 8:06 AM

the shock is scattered all over here in Ghana. am in blak, though i was na really sad about the event. I believe he jus need a long rest from the humiliations and embarrasement from the Babylon System. PEACE my Boy!!!

B-l-a-z-e:
Posted by B-l-a-z-e | June 26, 2009 8:11 AM

hush a so it go, never,never land gone

toni:
Posted by toni | June 26, 2009 9:09 AM

@meleon... I just don't want them to cut him, is like I feel(i know i know he's dead) that he is sleeping and if they cut him at the autopsy then it will be final.... Sigh**** such a sad day. Again rest in peace, hope all was well between him and god... gonna be hooked on CNN all day,watching all his videos...

Gotti:
Posted by Gotti | June 26, 2009 9:17 AM

jahkno star mi feel it fi him. He never got to live his life & it jus cut short. Always being accused of things & I never thought he was guilty of any but only thought he was trying to relive his childhood. Poor Mike...Hope where ever your gone ... your happy

RIP

Stepper04true:
Posted by Stepper04true | June 26, 2009 9:37 AM

A WAH do Mr. Lou, you ah ediot or or? yuh caan a mention Movado and Micheal Jackson name inna di same sentence. Dispite wah people seh, yu still caan tek away the fact that the man, ah di greatest, ever, once inna lifetime entertainer, king a pop.Back inna the 70s , white people nevea want to see no black man pon dem tv, an him shatter de barrier.
If yu watch every American news channel from CNN right back, a just him dem a focuss pon, from de news a him death bust yesterday, rigth through last night, to dis morning, me never si dis yet, only inna election, with Obama, di man a LEGEND.
If it wasn't for him black music would not be where it is today, there would be no Movado. Him influnce every dancer from Bogle right back to Chi ching ching, di man tek music and dancing to another level, not to mention video.
Condolences to him and him family, rest in peace, a just the father works. Im give we him , bring him back to reality and now tek him home.

sanaata:
Posted by sanaata | June 26, 2009 9:59 AM

Ooooookkkkk.I guess his death shocked me too because I didn't really picture him dying anytime soon. It's sad still, he was really the epitome of a great entertainer. He was truly an icon. Me have a DVD wid all his best music videos,suh mi go draw fi it, duss it off, kick back, and mek a watch.

Respect yute.

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2009 10:11 AM

thanks 4 50 year of greatness RIP Michael Jackson

loy:
Posted by loy | June 26, 2009 10:14 AM

Tears tears flowing from my eyes - he was my idol. will surely be missed by me and ur other many fans - see u someday in heaven Jackson.

Winston:
Posted by Winston | June 26, 2009 10:14 AM

The groupie story is so big that it was on CNN, MSNBC, MTV, BET right. No wait, that was Michael Jackson's death. I don't know how you can compare Movado's story to the death of Michael Jackson.

Garfield Linton:
Posted by Garfield Linton | June 26, 2009 10:20 AM

Sure enough Michael Jackson will be remembered as a person who change the face of the music industry. Meaning, where others before him took music to a certain level, he (Michael) took it to another level. For those who hated him base on what he did, must see pass all this and show him some respect.
When you take away all his awards, all his music, all his successes and failures, you will realise that he's just a regular person like you and me. To his family, friends and loved ones, I send my sincere and deepest sympathies.
Rest in peace Michael Jackson, you are gone but not forgotten.

Wizzy:
Posted by Wizzy | June 26, 2009 10:26 AM

The King has left the building. Despite what was said and done, He was the supreme entertainer...one of the best recording artist to ever grace us with his presence. I was a fan of his music and will continue to be.

Rest in piece mi boss

@ Mr Lou....how Mavado get inna dis? Ok so di gully creature have more post than MJ on this site...check out every other site on di planet then come back and post summin sensible....rasss eediat

so what:
Posted by so what | June 26, 2009 10:47 AM

@meleon & toni thanks a lot, tomorrow will be 3yrs since my mom passed which feels like yesterday.... I didn't sleep lastnight. I watched
Bet. Mtv and cnn, all his video's and everything the prees have to say.

I hate the f**king press, all these motherf**kers talk about is his lavish lifestyle and what he owes. What the bl**dclaat them expect, this man single handedly change the world, the poor thing longed for a life that money couldn't really buy and that's his childhood, he gave that up at the tender age of 5 , am sure at one point money was the least of his motiivation, he became consumed by fans and the love of the change he made. Now they are acting as if the man should live in restriction with his money......he deserve every diamond bl**dclaat pedistal he ever siits on, and every fifty million bottle of bubbles he sips on. Micheal can't be broke and even if he was I can guarantee that even a little baby in some corner of the world would be happy to give him their last penny, not to mention every single person in this industry who would be delighted to walk in the same room as micheal, don't matter who they be. America can be a great country but they are as evil as f**k. I have lived here for 12yrs work and play hypocrites with them as they do with me and they will kill you if you ain't strong. America does this to mj, they took his reputation and stress him out and he just didn't feel like he belong anymore so he lauched his final tour and his poor body became weak. Rip micheal, mi hurt and me hurt bad bad, you are right up there with my mom, literally.and for the a*sholes who talked about child molest case....innocent till proven guilty p*ssyh*le so let god be the judge of that now, focus on the greatness of this icon

so what:
Posted by so what | June 26, 2009 11:07 AM

Am going to try and turn my tv off and go workout because am obsess as f**k with this , everytime these racist hypocrites on cnn say something are asked a stupid motherf**king question I break a f**king glass . How heidi collins from cnn asked a stupid question like...."is there anything child star can learn from mj" now look at all the great f**king things there is to be learn. Which rock this b*tch crawled from , where have this old cunt Be living for the past 45yrs. Ignorant ignorant, aren't they
journalist? Ask definitives questions.

Please jesus help me get through this wknd , help me get pass this.m feeling so stagnant right now.

I want to fly to los angeles to represent for my idol, I want to do something

kathy:
Posted by kathy | June 26, 2009 11:22 AM

I loved Your Music Michael, you were one of the BEST SINGER, PERFORMER, that ever walked this EARTH!!! none like you ever! I remember when my brother and sister and I would record your music videos over our mom vhs, we didnt care what movie or program was on that cassette we taped your videos over that bad boy. And then we would move the center table and danced all those moves in thriller!!! WE were living in Jamaica then and had to be between the ages of 7 and 15.. Its a great loss. You are so Talented!!! and no matter what the Media said about you I was always in your corner! May your soul REST IN PEACE! 750 MILLION ALBUM SALES and SOLD OUT CONCERTS. You were GREAT! I know that your ART will LIVE ON FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson may your soul REST IN PEACE..

"The Lord be with you now and Forever"

Nelly:
Posted by Nelly | June 26, 2009 11:37 AM

RIP to The Great Michael Jackson, You have touched people Worldwide!

niki british:
Posted by niki british | June 26, 2009 12:00 PM

I now believe that in life no one can replace another great man, we might witness others that are similar in talent but there is no replacement for Michael Jackson Rest In Peace Mikes we will always love you and your songs and your spirit will stay with us forever.

@Mr.Lou you are so fool fool I guest that is why you gave yourself such a stupid name are you mavado's f**king PR

kar:
Posted by kar | June 26, 2009 12:26 PM

MJ is phenomenal and unique there will be no one like him, the world have lost a great man, his dance, his songs, when he perform u can feel him he really enjoys what he does and people feel that he was real, we will always remember the King of Pop Michael Jackson RIP

meleon:
Posted by meleon | June 26, 2009 12:42 PM

@Toni and So What: Is about 3a.m. or suh this morning mi go ammi bed innuh. Mi spend half di nite back and forth from di computa to di TV. Mi a play him videos and mi a watch di coverage bout him. Chuh man mi feel it star. Dutty MTO have on pic of him last moments...mi go tek faas and look, bwoy...mi a tell u...it reach mi to raas.Mi tink dem shoulda tek it dong...it too final.Yeah Toni, mi wish dem nevva did affi cut him. Mi did fi touch di road tiddeh, but to tell di truth, mi nuh even feel di vibes :(

Yow So What assuh di racist p*ssy dem stay man! Mi seh di man dead and dem just affi a sensationalise everyting and a tarnish di man image inna him death. Even in death dem still deh pon him case. Right now mi get fi undastan seh a custody battle a brew between him mother, nanny and now di children dem mother set fi enter di fracass...Lawd it just naa end too soon. Di vultures inna di media will b set to have a field day!

But di eediat weh come pon yah come talk bout Movado and blog, it look like him did just tek a drink a mad-puss piss to raas! How u fi call Movado and MJ name inna one breath? Which part a Movado can bigga dan MJ? Dah breddah obviously nuh have nuh TV and him time limit pon di barrowed computa weh him have? If him did have access to dem sitten deh him woulda sisseh all round di world...both TV and website a carry MJ Story and people a mourn fi him from every walks in life...every creed, every colour, all ages...who di f**k know bout Movado? Man shut di f**k up yaah and mek pple bawl in peace and nuh come rile wi spirit yaah! Movado affi layta...right yah now wi just a focus pon di REAL BIG MAN inna di MUSIC INDUSTRY! :( :(

meleon:
Posted by meleon | June 26, 2009 1:09 PM

Mi waan fi add to di haters dem: If unnuh nuh have nuh bl**dcaat good fi seh bout di man, nuh come to r*as come seh nutten at all! Wi trying to focus pon di GOOD weh di man did bring to di industry. Go start a HATE MJ site and vent unnuh raas negativity there! Chuh raas man...(Bawl! Sob! Sniff! Sniff!)

D'Don:
Posted by D'Don | June 26, 2009 1:29 PM

Wen Micheal hear twin-of-twin who dis him so bad, was locked up for $50,000.00 him get a heart-attack, it sad

Posted by Mykal | June 26, 2009 1:57 PM

My flag is at half mast mouning the passing of the king of houbleness....I remember when his album Triller came out but i did not hav the money to buy it...A musician dat was renting a room at our house in Negril put it pon cassette fi mi...Fitzroy AKA Country big up yu self.....My first billfold was one with MICHAEL JACKSON on the side of it.... i did have poster key-ring and book with his foto on them too....I did even went to the tailor to make me a look alike of that famous red jacket suit with all dem zips all over it...Remember woring it to a YELLOW MAN concert at the THREE HOUSE CLUB in Negril even thou i did not have money to go in, so mi hav fi beg and wait till de gate man leggo di gate.....such is mi childhood memory of the KING OF NOT ONLY POP EVERTHING...most of all his houbleness......Let us say he is not dead he is in a deep sleep dreaming dat he is wid James Brown chating the time away when BOB MARLEY stop by to say hi and wanted them to share a big head ganja scliff from Grange Hill wid him.....but Michael Jackson reminded him "dats wat kill you" bob answer by saying "well i mon no tek pain killer dig dat"

so what:
Posted by so what | June 26, 2009 2:11 PM

@MELEON, YOWITS THE FIRST MI LAUGH SINCE YESTERDAY, THANK YOU. YOU ARE A FUNNY HUMAN BEING, CHO BL**DCLAAT, YOW AM HAPPY TO SEE THAT WE CAN FOCUS ON THE GOOD OF THIS GUY. I HEARD SPECULATIONS THAT HIS DOCTOR MIGHT HAVE KILLED HIM, THEY FOUND HIS CAR BUT THEY HAVENT FOUND HIM...WHAT A RAAS IF THATS SO. LETS JUST WAIT FOR THE RESULT.

@D'DON, YOU ARE ALSO FUNNY AS HELL, BUT LOOK AT THOSE SCUMBAGS DISSING THE KING, PEOPLE LIKETWIN-OF TWINS, WHY BLACK PEOPLE LIKE TO PUSH THEMSELVES INTO PLACES THEY DONT BELONG, THEM IDIOTS HAVE THE IDOSITY FI CALL MICHEAK NAME IN THEIR SONGS,BWOY..LIBERTY COME THRU CARELESSNESS.
ANOTHER THING@LOU, WHY IS IT SOMEONE SUCH AS YOURSELF WOULD COMPARED ARE MENTIONED MJ TO THE OTHER GUY, I DONT EVEN WANT TO USE HIS NAME IN THE SAME SENTENCES? ARE YOU JUST LOOKING FOR ATTENTION, BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU WERE LIVING UNDER A ROCK FOR THE PAST 45YRS I STILL COULDNT BE SO BL**DCLAAT IGNORANT. I WOULDLOVE TO MEET YOU SO I COULDPUT A FACE TO THE STUPIDITY THAT YOU WROTE,AND THEN SEND YOU BACK TO SPACE WHERE YOU BELONG.CHO MAN I HATE F**KERY

toni:
Posted by toni | June 26, 2009 2:47 PM

@ MELEON and so waht. is like i have to cry, I just can't believe this happen(i know we don't know him) But man, micheal was was *sigh* I just can't get use to saying WAS.. I wish this to be a dream, PLEASE BE A DREAM... wow micheal I know we all hav to go but couldn't god have keep your here a lil longer.. I know it's selfish and people were making your life a living hell, but I miss you...I really don't know what to do, it's like someone for me died.. I can't turn off the tv, just waiting for them to say 'It was a joke, or he's hiding somewhere' this is the one time i want that fat f**k perez to be right.... I saw the pic on mediatakeout but I refuse to believe it.. He's just sleeping....

Farrah was yesterday and that was terrible but we knew she was suffering and that was the best thing for her, Micheal No...

Boy this just shows us that MAN is nothing and we have to cherish everyday and tell the ones we love each and everyday how much we love and care for them.. Live life to the fullest and keep god close...

All who have jokes and dutty remarks to past, no body come yah so.. we all have our day and most a uno corner dark, so just pay ur respect or move the f**k off the page!

Posted by Mykal | June 26, 2009 2:49 PM

barrynoodle:
Posted by barrynoodle | June 26, 2009 3:12 PM

RIP Michael, GREATEST entertainer that ever lived. @Meleon, si u still keepin d site positive. Bless-up So What & Toni.

june:
Posted by june | June 26, 2009 4:16 PM

RIP Micheal Jackson, we love.

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2009 4:29 PM

Micheal,you will be missed. I do not you personally, but I am deeply sadden that you have passed. Despite your internal battles and the allegations that the WORLD has heard about you, you have definitely, with out a doubt, serve your purpose in life. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the entertainment, and all the messages that you have conveyed through your music.

RIP Micheal Jackson

Micheal Jackson to di wurl!!! a dat mi seh

Vanessa Duncan:
Posted by Vanessa Duncan | June 26, 2009 5:16 PM

Santa Barbra attorney Office are the cause of all this on Micheal. Di F**ker dem nuh sa di man nuh trouble no chidren, they just did this to take away his money and good name. The first alligation was found to be un true also and that family fi do the right thing and give back the money. Michael Jackson is the best he has been apart of my life for ever. My heart is sick with pain the world has lost the best person ever born. To Michael family my condolences goes out to you in your hours, days and nights of sorrow. Take care of the precious children secure the off spring of the great Michael Jackson. R.I.P. you will always be in our hearts thoughts and life Michael

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2009 5:49 PM

Micheal is the best dancer in the world. He did not move with the rhythm, the rhythm MOVED with him,,,,which dancer can make that happen?,,,,, talented dancers know how to move with the rhythm, but Micheal surpass being talented decades ago.

RIP MJ

june:
Posted by june | June 26, 2009 6:21 PM

RIP Micheal, we love you.

Posted by Tacious is a GOOD LOOK | June 27, 2009 12:14 AM

Leave it to Mr. Lou to say some nonsense like that. Him fool from him bawn. No pay him no mind.

ANYWAYS,

This is a thread where we should reflect on Micheal's impact on the world. He was a phonomenal performer and paved the way for alot of our artists today.
The man was a trailblazer and an innovative genius. No one can ever replace his greatness.

kipo:
Posted by kipo | June 27, 2009 6:49 AM

i cant come to grip with this i feel so sad its really weird, i just never expected this!! in reality this is a dream that i would never have want to be in. its so on real to me .. my heart goes out to family, friends and fans a like!!! jacko rock on with that pop man .. peace.. hmm there will never be another you are the king indeed man, sooooooooooo saaaaaad right now

Stepper04true:
Posted by Stepper04true | June 27, 2009 7:46 AM

Mi seh all now the news channel dem caan stop talk bout MJ. di man a real LEGEND. But nuff a dem a hyprocrite, all Elvis Pressly daughter, dem used to all call him JACKO WACKO, and now turn roun a hepe up praise pon him.
Di man do plastic surgery SUH WAH HOT HEAD, di man did have a skin didorder wha mek him face kinda white, so him just complete di job. Plus 3/4 a black people weh mi know no proud a dem self, cause if dem did, how come dem haffi run go hairedresser go cream dem hair, why dem no just wash and corn rowe or ketch it up, or why every weh me go dem a bleach out dem face an a try fi look like Indian a chiney, den dem tun round a critise JACKO EH.nuf a dem badmind cause if dem did have money like MJ DEM WOULDA DO IT OR FORE MORE.
All TWINS-OF-TWINS weh tief people 500,000 come a talk, but you caan too pay dem nuh mind cause, dem a nuh fool , dem know seh did man great, a just a hype dem a look, fi mek dem little cd sell, but mi nah buy it, suh it ago flop.
Any way RIP MJ a just the road fi all a we, but me never expect you fi go so soon, Jah know mi did a look forward to you comeback star,
mi caan belive sah yu gone.

KARTEL MI SAY:
Posted by KARTEL MI SAY | June 27, 2009 9:42 AM

REST IN PEACE MICHEAL, I LOVE U AND U WILL TRULY BE MISSED

yampido:
Posted by yampido | June 27, 2009 12:38 PM

Michael Jackson is the king of pop. . . rip

toni:
Posted by toni | June 27, 2009 2:06 PM

@barrynoodle... Thanks for the shout out... bless up!

meleon:
Posted by meleon | June 27, 2009 7:49 PM

@barrynoodle: Hail and thnks fiddi shoutout! Blessed evening to u.

-Ak-:
Posted by -Ak- | June 28, 2009 6:51 PM

R.I.P to one of if not the greatest entertainer the world has ever see..mi just feel say if him neva did change himself him would be the top musician as long as him live people stop looking at the music him make and focused more on how weird him look.
The people dem weh criticized him i don't consider them hypocrite's he went from a black yute with a broad noes to what him look like now people will not turn a blind eye because he was a super star so it go.
R.I.P still jacko i hope i see another musician like that in my life time :(

liongun:
Posted by liongun | June 29, 2009 6:03 AM

In the musical world cirle MICHAEL JACKSON: the best there ever was, the best there is and the best there ever will be. RIP KING MJ.

queen:
Posted by queen | June 30, 2009 4:48 AM

As i read these comments, my eyes are still tearing up, when will it stop being such a shock, stop being so sad. He and his music played such a huge part, in just about everyones lives. A little bit of us died with him I think, irregardless of the path his life took.

He was and will always be "THE KING"

anyone got a tissue?

Sakapay:
Posted by Sakapay | July 1, 2009 1:46 PM

THE BOY WHO ACCUSED MICHAEL JACKSON OF MOLESTING HIM, JORDY CHANDLER, ADMITS THAT HE LIED FOR HIS FATHER. There was also an infamous phone call made by Evan Chandler, the father of the boy, where he says 'I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over.' This phone call was made before the allegations came out, and the boy allegedly got a RESTRAINING ORDER against his father in 2005. The boy has admitted that HE LIED ON MICHAEL JACKSON BECAUSE HE FATHER MADE HIM.

FOR NO REASON, ($22 Million is what they were after, even though they earned a MODEST WAGE, the father being a DENTIST AND ALL), THEY DESTROYED MJs CAREER IRREPARABLY and set about the pieces that would later kill Michael Jackson. I say we should take vigilante and go and bludgeon them to death. So it should be for the one who bears false witness and testimony against their neighbour for money (MJ moved in with them, building an extension to their ALREADY big house. About 'poverty').

And it was the same white people that claim that they 'don't wish to see black people fall'. The greatest star to shine for a century in the Music...and they + the media killed him. I am TRULY SAD and SORRY.

Barbara:
Posted by Barbara | July 6, 2009 4:34 AM

RIP MJ. Sympathy in their darkest hours for the loss of a brilliant light in their family which has now gone on to shine over them all from a better place where MJ will have full control, no need to fight sleep anymore to perform for the millions. Sleep well, your legacy in music, dance, entertainment and just your being will live on forever.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS