« Tarrus Riley ft. Konshens - Good Girl Gone Bad - Official Video | Main | Vybz Kartel holds off Mavado »

I-Shawna - Hypnotizes, with new single

By Pen2Paper
Creative Concept
OutAroad.com

ishawna_hypnotize_alliance_dress_artiste_female.jpgThe beautiful, sexy and equally talented new artiste I-Shawna, out of Kingston, Jamaica displays vocal skills similar to that of R&B icons such as Amarie, Maya and the late Aliyah. "Hypnotize" is the follow up to her scorching collaboration, - "Cheat Pon Mi Man Fi You" ft. Demarco. The talented lady seeks to mark her existence, not only as an artiste, who is talented, but as an entrepreneur, as the single was recorded by her, on her own label "Ishawna Music".

The song seeks, to entrance its target audience, into a sexy sultry vibes, while I-Shawna's lyrical accents seeks to entrench, a feeling of sultry, relaxing yet highly groovy track. She admonishes, her captive male character, as she "pop it, drop it, twist it, and lock it" while she say "ooooo"- denoting pleasure and enjoyment. She amicably describes, her feminine charms - her "thighs, brown eyes and smooth skin got him hypnotized, and begging for mercy". It takes a very confident woman to issue, such words of confidence, but for I-Shawna, confidence comes with abilities.

Her abilities, with regards to her talent are impeccable, as her vocals, lyrics and style are refreshing and new, she touches and can possibly reach a market which local stars like Tami Chin and Brick & Lace are taping into, "Hypnotized" is a simple yet relatable track, which both genders can related to, and therefore is hoped to see it's way onto countless airwaves across all boarders.

waterhouse:
Posted by waterhouse | April 13, 2009 4:25 PM

I'm feelin' her...I-Shawna, the girl got a lot of talent, she will be going high places.....I would pay my money to watch her if she comes to Toronto......The sound is fresh

CELEBRITY:
Posted by CELEBRITY | April 14, 2009 9:47 AM

I-SHAWNA HAS A WONDERFUL VOICE AND HER SUCCESS
IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS LOOKS PROMISING.

Dawg Face:
Posted by Dawg Face | April 14, 2009 10:28 AM

sorry but I am not going to an hypocrite this song is just ordinary and there is no way this song could hypnotized me, but I shawna could have in person

LE SHANTELL:
Posted by LE SHANTELL | April 14, 2009 8:09 PM

I THINK I- SHAWNA LOOK IS REAL,APEALING.. AND THIS SONG SO REMINDS ME ALIYAH'S 'FLOAT" - THINK FOR A JAMAICAN GIRLS THIS SONG IS A START OF GOOD THINGS... LOVE IT

Posted by Anonymous | April 14, 2009 9:27 PM

FROM shoundell
Shawna your song ya ready yeat come with ur own style i would not pay to listen to that u have to come natural stop copying dead people sony peace out try again

LE SHANTELL:
Posted by LE SHANTELL | April 15, 2009 7:13 PM

oh i thought it sounded like floating - but its actually romeo must die.... but i must say nutting in music is now truly original now. i can tell u that.. everything being done was before now....its hard to find a truly new style

Posted by Anonymous | April 16, 2009 4:35 PM

I luv her style and her music. The music we listen now always have similarities with music from the past.I think this is a sexy song.

Posted by Anonymous | April 16, 2009 4:37 PM

This girl can sing...I love her!

trisha:
Posted by trisha | April 16, 2009 4:41 PM

Ishawna yuh sell off my girl!