« New York Nuh Good Again!! - TOK "tore it up"! | Main | Elephant Man dances his way onto the Billboard with 'Nuh Linga' »

Check out Ms. November

ms-november-model-crush-3.jpg

A little of what I've been doing...I've had the pleasure in working with and meeting some new people in my life the last couple years and It's my pleasure to receive God's blessing of real people. In my life right now I am really focused and grinding hard to achieve my endeavors that I am constantly working on and networking everyday. I rarely stay home, I hate wasting time because that’s one thing we cannot get back, I love traveling, shopping and writing. I currently am almost finished on my First Children's Book YEAAA! I have many magazine, movies, interviews and appearances coming up. So stay on the watch xoxoxox Please don't send me messages to date...I'm very professional and like to keep it straight to the point. I appreciate comments, small talk, inspiring/motivating words. I appreciate your support and check in on me it makes me better. Christalena Randolph Height: 5'8 Hair: Brownish Gold Le short Eyes: Green Measurements: 36DD-25-41 Dress: 6 Shoes: 8

Her Appearances:
Shaggy music video Broadway featured extra 05 Local Artists Video Mr. Mannish, Main Girl, Denver, Colorado, FANTASY 11 Fushion Magazine Issue #6, October 2008 .. The Diary of a Black man COVER 2008.. Fashion Shows Fashion Show, Fashion Bug, Aurora Mall, Denver, CO February 2006/ Bloom Fashion show Denver, CO April 2007/ Braids n Coils Fashion Show Denver, CO Aug 2007/ Club Feel Taste like Candy Fashion Show, Denver, CO Aug 2007 ... Television/Radio DJ Toomp Presents, SUPA TIGHT "GREY GOOSY"VIDEO 2/15/09 Comcast commercial for the Gong Show, Denver, Colorado, January 2007..... BET Rap City, New York, NY, March 2008........ January 2007 Ike Mix Tape Album Cover, Denver, Colorado, January 2007 Tytaniks Mix tape Album Cover, Denver, Colorado, Feb 2007.... MCT/BGmodels MotorSports Official PromoModel 6th Annual Toyota 200 Willow Springs Raceway California July 08 .... Promo Model for P Diddy Ciroc, Core Retreat New Orleans March 2008.. Body Paint Model for Unique Candy Wraps Designs, April 2008, Atlanta, Georgia.... MS NOVEMBER DJ KTONE BDAY BASH Nat-uraleyez.com Coming soon Coredj-ing.com/November..... Sofyneonline.com, Feb-2008. Blakmarket.net...... Turftones.com 24hourhiphop.com Ecstacymodelsonline.com MODELMAYHEM.COM775442 TWITTER.COM/November09 Areas of interest: RUNWAY< PRINT< VIDEO..............

Seemore.jpg

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

tugis:
Posted by tugis | April 22, 2009 6:46 PM

wow she sexy!

Tasmin:
Posted by Tasmin | April 23, 2009 12:24 AM

fi a minute mi tink mi did deh pon the Penthouse website. if you have the nerve fi gaawn suh you betta BILL. Thank God mi have brains.

Dagga rajah:
Posted by Dagga rajah | April 23, 2009 4:42 AM

Look ripe an ready fe pluck an eat

Germs:
Posted by Germs | April 24, 2009 6:40 AM

Nice "DECENT" young girl

$$RENEGADE$$:
Posted by $$RENEGADE$$ | April 24, 2009 9:45 AM

NYAM CROTCHES Dagga rajah CUM BACK WID DI SAME FREAKY ARGUEMENT DEM MI WAA SEE U PON PUBLIC ROAD AN F**K U UP NASTY MAN U FI EASY.

Dagga rajah:
Posted by Dagga rajah | April 24, 2009 2:32 PM

@$$RENEGADE$$ B*ttyman why you affi comment, a man you a look....a ooman mi seh,mi no wah buck u pon road a you gal mi wah buck.

Heathen:
Posted by Heathen | April 24, 2009 3:16 PM

DWl @ Dagga, good come back. Meck dem know a ooman pleasure u a deal wid nutten else.

Toni:
Posted by Toni | April 25, 2009 1:37 PM

@ Dagga rajah .... no mek nobody bully you yah... Your mouth, your tongue, tell them low!

Posted by Anonymous | April 25, 2009 3:03 PM

STAND UP BLACK WOMAN

From the sands of EGYPT you rose
Coffee and carmel coated
From your head to your toes
Made of mud with perfect curvatures
No need for clothes
Naturally strong hair
Full lips and nose

The CREATOR made you for a reason
And you were made FIRST
As a guardian of this planet
To watch over the Universe
To be in touch with nature
To, at times, exercise your wrath
Lying your head in Ethiopia
While in the Nile, taking a bath

It is you and only your power
Plus strength alone
That can bring order to this planet
And make a many atone

So stand up BLACK WOMAN
Shake the shackles from your mind
Wash the process from your hair
For, that's not what makes you fine
You need not powder your face
Nor place fake nails upon your hands
There's no need to dress in skimpy outfits
For, that pleases not , the TRUE BLACK MAN

GET YOUR MIND TOGETHER
STAND TALL, FIERCE AND PROUD
REBUKE THE COLONIZER AND HIS WAYS
LIFT YOUR HEAD UP TO THE CLOUDS

Dance those dances, chant those chants
Let your eyes fill with that gleam
Bring justice to your Ancestors souls
Who fought so hard against the so-called "AMERICAN DREAM"
And together me and you, side by side
Shall put an end to all the chaos and start winning
By re-aligning ourselves with nature and the animals
Just as we were in the very beginning...

$$RENEGADE$$:
Posted by $$RENEGADE$$ | April 25, 2009 9:15 PM

LOL LOL LOL MI AFFI LAUGH TO R*SS UNO ACTUALLY A DEFEND THE RAW MOUTH BWOY DI WHOLE A UNO NYAM IT MEMBA SEH WAT IN DI DARK MUST CUM IN DI LIGHT "P**SY NUFFI SUCK MI NAH STOP SEH SO AND UNO FI DEAD

Toni:
Posted by Toni | April 26, 2009 12:02 AM

@ $$RENEGADE$$... shut the f**k up because when u a dig pit u must dig two... How you so worried bout wah people a do inna them room? A wah happen to u? Go love you gal man and mek sure dagga no suck har from u! u love trace too much man, u forget sah u say u a man?

Dagga rajah:
Posted by Dagga rajah | April 26, 2009 4:20 AM

@$$RENEGADE$$....B*tty fish(sprat)stay inna u pond,u all a cuss de ooman dem,if a wen bout man u woulda de jump up.Hey BWOYYY don't mek me hol u but den again we can't buck up because a de gal dem highway mi cruise while a de man dem back road you walk

area Leader:
Posted by area Leader | April 26, 2009 6:00 PM

$$RENEGADE a di same ting me use 2 sey like u until me go try it, now me hook pan it. when mi go dance nowadays an di selector sey from u know u nuh bow put up u hand inna di air me just keep my hand dem a me side...lol...

$$RENEGADE$$:
Posted by $$RENEGADE$$ | April 28, 2009 12:24 AM

MI R%SS A WAH JAMAICA A CUM 2 NOWADAYZ MAN, REAL BORN YARDY PEOPLE WEH USE TO PUT A FIRE PON DEM TINGZ A DO IT NOW???? SUMTING IS WRONG LEADER U GONE MAN AND DAGGA MINE U MOUTH A DAT MI A TELL U AN NO CUM MIX MI INNA FISHY TALKIN. TONI NO TRY DAT WID DI TRACING TING, IT NAH GO WORK "P*SSY NUFFI SUCK" AN MI NAH STOP SEH SO UNNO FI DEAD BULLET, BULLET, BULLET.

Vechi:
Posted by Vechi | May 1, 2009 8:56 AM

ur a bless ur beautiful differently

Posted by Anonymous | June 11, 2009 1:18 PM

sparkz you are sexy tina