« Sexy model Alonna James | Main | Bill Gates Money - Sanjay & Dazzla - Exclusive »

OutAroad Red Carpet With Konshens

outaroad_redcarpet-konshens_photos.jpg

I bought my shades for JA$800 in Half Way Tree a nuh name brand but it bad - My leather blazer cost me JA$9000 and I bought the orange tie at Stanley & Empress Boutique. My D&G shirt cost JA$4000, which I bought Down Town along with my Kenneth Cole pants for JA$5000 and my Desert Clarks for JA$5500. Di hairstyle priceless, lol.

Click on See More for close ups of his shoes and shades

Seemore.jpg

outaroad_redcarpet-konshens_photos_shades.jpg

outaroad_redcarpet-konshens_photos_shoes.jpg

properway:
Posted by properway | March 6, 2009 10:50 AM

it can gwaan still, but lose di chain when unoo a wear a neck tie zeen!!! Di price dem sound honest although $4000ja fi a D&G shirt is unheard of, thats a bootleg, but at least u Neva lied bout it so dat can pass. Haha

goodaz:
Posted by goodaz | March 6, 2009 10:51 AM

yeah mon a so people fi tell the truth everybody always a talk bout dem buy them things a foreign and it nuh look good and nuh worth the bag a money whey dem say. bless up yuhself Konshens

Mr. Lou:
Posted by Mr. Lou | March 6, 2009 11:02 AM

even though him seems to be telling the truth, the desert clarks look kind a old mi nuh know if is only me one notice that but that could have never been a new shoes, yeah the chain definitely has to go and for an artist yuh belt could a look better

Posted by Protina | March 6, 2009 11:18 AM

@Mr. Lou, fi real the shoes look old and the chain nuh mek it wid the tie anyway mi love the shades

do u ting Konshens

Tris:
Posted by Tris | March 6, 2009 11:34 AM

I wasn't too impressed with his look here but mi love how him honest bout di price dem unlike some other artist weh gwaan like ppl a ediat!

kizi:
Posted by kizi | March 6, 2009 11:46 AM

next time wear a orange shoes to lol

toni:
Posted by toni | March 6, 2009 11:57 AM

darling ur a cutie, but u have to cut off that q-tip on ur head, take off the shades, it's a formal event not a day at the beach! The suit looks ok and i like the coloured tie, u needed a better shoes still, like a nice gentleman shoes!
um... what's that yellow thing on his shirt?

Waterhouse:
Posted by Waterhouse | March 6, 2009 12:07 PM

Smart Youth,,You can see Koshens, knows how to spend his money..You don't need to "bruk" youself to look good.....a good youth, 1 day you will be stinking RICH, the youth know how managed his finances.....

mark:
Posted by mark | March 6, 2009 1:17 PM

no no don't look good i don't c how that yellow tie drop in,u need 2 stop wear fake tings because u can't get a real d&g shirt for 4000 ja dats fake as hell u need a better shoes, konshens u cute but u look wack, u need to step your game up n buy some nice tings wit ur money

.357:
Posted by .357 | March 6, 2009 2:55 PM

Mark u sound like a b*ttybwoy! how u fi a tell a man seh him "cute" u f**k man?!! u sound like u wah f**k him! sack u mada b*ttybwoy!

SO WHAT:
Posted by SO WHAT | March 6, 2009 4:45 PM

@mr.lou and pritina..very irrelevant comment about mi man shoes been old, he was simply telling the cost
@mark, stop telling mi man him cute, thats straight gay
KOSHEN, KOSHEN KOSHEN...YOU ARE SO CUTE AND NEAT AND SEXY THAT YOU CANT DO NO WRONG FOR ME BABY, YOU COULD BE WEARING A 12.00 OUTFIT AND THAT WOULD BE FINE WITH ME. YOUR CLOTHES ISNT ALL THAT BUT ITS ALL GOOD.MAYBE I SHOULD SPEND SOME OF MY MONEY ON YOU(YES I SAID IT)THE CATCH IS, I WOULD HAVE TO OWN YOU LOLOLO. ALL YOU HATERS CAN KISS MI MAN BUTT BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO BE STINKING RICH SOON LOLO

Mr. Lou:
Posted by Mr. Lou | March 6, 2009 6:43 PM

yuh kow how long mi a wait fi one a uhnu dutty gal come disagree So What you are nothing but a groupie only a f**k then dash whe yuh likkle groupie gal like yuh mi fraid of because di artist dem don't want none of yuh bout him cute which part him cute what if yuh ever see my photo yuh would want fi suck me d*ck right away but guess my d*ck would not even rise because yuh ugly face whe look like yuh b*tty would scare poor little d*cky

Hustler:
Posted by Hustler | March 6, 2009 6:43 PM

.357 me affi agree wid u star. da boy deh sound lean

toni:
Posted by toni | March 6, 2009 6:47 PM

@Mr. Lou... lol is long time u a gear up man? lol lol lol

Marsha:
Posted by Marsha | March 6, 2009 7:00 PM

A WAH TEK SOME POPPYSHOW ARTIST..KONSHENS GO SIDUNG..YUH NEED A MAKEOVER..YUH SHOES WEAR OUT LACKA WAH

karen:
Posted by karen | March 6, 2009 7:11 PM

LOL LOL LOL U GIRL UR MAN NEED A MAKE OVER TELL HIM TO HURRY UP AND GET RICH LOL DEN AGAIN U DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH TO WEAR NICE THINGS, KONSHENS STYLE IS SOMETHING U HAVE TO HAVE IN YOU U DON'T HAVE ANY SWAGG R STYLE,BWOY DI GROUPIE DEM NUFF EEEE SOME OF U GROUPIE MEK DEM ARTIST FEEL LIKE DEM HOT LOL

KIZZY:
Posted by KIZZY | March 6, 2009 7:21 PM

LORD GOD LOL LOL WAT A TING PON OUTAROAD LOL WOIIIIIII, MARK IT SOUND LIKE U LUV OFF KONSHENS BUT U WAH UPGRAGE HIM LOL LOL..MI NU THINK HIM GAY SUH LEAVE HIM ALONE BUT HIM COULD DO WELL WITH DI UPGRADE LOL,HIM NU CUTE AGAIN, HIM STYLE NEED 2 CHANGE,FIND A HOT SONG AND JUS GO SHOPPING AND HOT UP PON DEM YAAA

................:
Posted by ................ | March 7, 2009 12:29 AM

$4000 FI A D&G SHIRT DEY DAT A WAH SERIOUS KNOCKOFF..MI HEAR SEY A DOWN A CARNATION MARKET YUH BUY IT FROM DE LICKLE ONE FOOT HANDCARTBOY..U KNOW WHO..FI A BOY WEY LUV HYPE YUH SHOULDA DO BETTA..SUH WAIT DEY KONSHENS WEY YUH BUY DE COACH BELT FROM AND HOW MUCH YUH PAY FI IT..LMAO..YUH JUST A LIST EVERTING SUH AND LEFT OUT DA ONE DEY..WATTS SUP WITH DAT

Waterhouse:
Posted by Waterhouse | March 7, 2009 8:01 AM

Mr.Lou are you GAY? you cussin' like the gay boy in a Bashment Granny...

sheena:
Posted by sheena | March 7, 2009 10:09 AM

Fi real u should shop for some better things are in some better place don't like how u look.nothing is wrong wit shopping downtown but u buy di fake things them an come a gwaan like them hot. U should state di names of wat u had on because everybody know them fake.I was @ di award show and trust me u didn't look good next time do something with ur hair before u go outaroad lol bless up konshens u just need a stylist asap!

KSB:
Posted by KSB | March 7, 2009 10:21 AM

Bwoy! Outaroad red carpet jus bring out all the haters sah...lol. Anyway Konshens a real nigga, no need to lie and make up figures. Gwaan tru mi artiste.

Posted by Anonymous | March 7, 2009 1:09 PM

@ Mark, u a b@tty man!!! No joke bout dat, Neva tell nuh man say dem cute star (not cool!!!)

@ mr lou, u is a lashy (probably all a fish too) bout u a gear up fi trace woman ( not cool!!!) even though some a dem gurl yah a some staight up groupie fi true Neva u try fi toe to toe with a female like dat, if u a say weh you a say, do dat an keep it moving u zimmi!!! Bun out do mawma man ting!!!

SO WHAT:
Posted by SO WHAT | March 7, 2009 3:00 PM

@b*ttyman mr.lou, it bunn u eeh, how u cant express youself to mi man...go sack u mumma, and what if am a groupie, atleast am not settling for your broke wannabe azz, and for your information i dont sack on a d*cky because the man happen to be cute, first he has to be clean, second swagger, 3rd he has to have something going for him...not d!cks like your wannabe azz, tek that and run. for all the b*tches and niggas that want to call me names just remember thats why you are alone are your other halfs f**king someone else right now lolol. any man are gal think them secure inna them relationship without pleasing to the max is tasting another person veggie are d*cky everytime they kiss those lips .and yes am a groupie to raas, i just dont f**k around with jamaican wannabees artist, they dont have sufficient funds to take care of all the poor brothers and sisters and aunties and uncles they have begging all the time, so how they gonna take care of me.... i mess with NBA players who gets the $US70million CONTRACTS, Koshen is small fish for me, he dont have half the doe i have so i dont need to be a gropie for HIM...he would have to be the one kissing my beautiful black sexy a*s baby, dont get it twisted mr.lou am one of those Jamaican girls that been there and done that and have it lock. when am in Jamaica i hold my ground, am a star in every sense of the matter so check it...and when am in America am the girl for the moment and thats fine with me because its paying. NOW ALL YOU'LL SAY WHAT YOU WANNA BECAUSE YOU WISH YOU WERE ME HA HA HA. OH AND DID I MENTION I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST JAMAICAN TO VISIT THE PLAYBOY MANSION, IF NOT THE ONLY...WELL THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHO U MESSING WITH

Mr. Lou:
Posted by Mr. Lou | March 7, 2009 4:21 PM

@So What, I am quoting you: " when am in America am the girl for the moment and thats fine with me because its paying."

Answer to that is it sound like you selling p*ssy in america that is why you are the girl for the moment

Quoting So What again: "dont get it twisted mr.lou am one of those Jamaican girls that been there and done that and have it lock.

Answer to that is so you have f**ked a lot of artist and gets to realised that it don't worth it another f**king retired groupie

Quoting the b*tch once again: "OH AND DID I MENTION I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST JAMAICAN TO VISIT THE PLAYBOY MANSION, IF NOT THE ONLY...WELL THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHO U MESSING WITH

Answer to that is I f**king well know who I am messing just another low class girl who drives around in a benz worrying what advise she's going to give to her daughter when she gets older don't worry like mother like daughter, lord Ia m going to pray for that girl.

Mi might name Mr. Lou but I will turn you into a f**king Lou

P.S. Mi kinda feeling horny how much for a f**k but I will pay you with yeng because yuh worth nothing

LOL:
Posted by LOL | March 7, 2009 4:27 PM

NO SAH WHY UNU A GIVE IT TO KONSHENS SUH? WHY UNU HATE HIM SUH LOL, DI GIRL WAH DID LOVE HIM OFF NOW A CALL HIM SMALL FISH LOL LOL..IT WICKED PON MI FREN GOD KNOW,NU WORRY YUSELF KONZ JUS GO SHOPPING WEN U FLY OUT AGAIN CAUSE DEM FAKE THING YA NAH MEK IT

toni:
Posted by toni | March 7, 2009 6:12 PM

@ Mr. lou... lol
@ so what.. girl u have to get him, u can't mek him a disgrace you so.. lol

$$RENEGADE$$:
Posted by $$RENEGADE$$ | March 7, 2009 9:36 PM

MARK U A REAL BORN FISH A TALK BOUT DI MAN CUTE U A REAL FAGOT, ANYWAY KONSHENS U LOOK CLAM NO FOLLOW NOBODY ZEEN, ONE DAY U AFFI RICH, DAT ME BELIEVE IN. A $RENEGADE$$ SEWH DAT.

so what:
Posted by so what | March 8, 2009 3:52 PM

@MR.LOU..B*TTYMAN LASHY MOUTH LOU...PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY YOU CANT REALLY ARGUE WITH MAAAMA MAN BUT MI CANT BITE ME TONGUE PON A ONE YA. DONT YOU REALIZE THAT AM ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WHO DONT GIVE A RATZ AZZ, YES I KNOW WHO I AM BUT YOUR SORRY WANNABEE FRAUSTRATED CONFUSE AZZ IS A STRAIGHT UP B*TCH TRAPPED IN A MANS BODY. YOU WISH YOU WERE ME BECAUSE YOU WOULD WANT TO DO AS I DO BUT YOU CANT.LET ME GIVE YOU A PEICE OF INFORMATION ABOUT GROUPIE LIKE MYSELF, WE DONT HAVE TO F**K THESE MEN, THEY JUST WANT SEXY HOT GIRLS LIKE ME TO POSE WITH, THEY NEED TO FEEL LIKE THEY ARE THE MAN...THATS WHAT MAKE ME THE GIRL OF THE MOMENT...AM THE RED CARPET TYPE AND THE DINNER TYPE, AND THE TYPE THAT CAN MAKE SOME OF THESE FAMOUS NIGGERS FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES....LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU LASHY MOUTH LOU, MOST OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE BECAME SOMEBODY BECAUSE OF A CONTRACT AND FAME, THEREFORE THEY STILL HAVE THAT LITTLE INSECURE BOY BURRIED IN THEM, AND WHEN YOU ARE STREET SMART WITH THE SELF CONFIDENCE AND SEX APPEAL I HAVE, YOU CAN MASTER THEIR MINDS, THATS HOW I COME IN LASHY MOUTH LOU. KONSHEN IS COOL BUT HE WOULDN'T BE NOTHING BUT MY PLAYBOY RIGHT NOW, NO DISRESPECT TO HIM BUT THATS ALL THE USE I HAVE FOR HIM. FOR YOUR 2ND COMMENT ABOUT WHAT TO TELL MY DAUGHTER...FOR YOUR INFORMATION BITCHY LOU, I DONT HAVE A DAUGHTER AND IF SO MOMMY AINT DOING NOTHING BUT HAVING FUN AND PLAY THESE NIGGERS THE WAY THEY TRY TO PLAY EVERYBODY. WHEN THE GAME IS OVER, I TRY TO BE THE LAST CONTENDER STANDING AND IF NOT THERE WILL BE NO REGRETS BECAUSE THERE IS NO SHAME IN MY GAME. IF YOU LIKE, I KNOW A SURGEON WHO CAN CONVERT YOU IN THE BITCH YOU SO DYING TO BECOME.... AM HAPPY AM MAKING YOUR DAY BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE SITTING BY THE COMPUTER WAITING FOR MY RESPOND SO HERE IT IS, TAKE IT. DIGNIFY ME WITH YOUR NEXT IIRELEVANT COMMENT THAT I WONT READ. YOUR TIME IS UP B*TCH

Repeat:
Posted by Repeat | March 8, 2009 5:44 PM

Yaw dog, D&G dress shirts don't go fa ja$4000 yuh zzeeet. Link Flippa cause him clothes repeat.

ha ha:
Posted by ha ha | March 8, 2009 9:36 PM

@LOU..DAAAMMM DUDE, 'SO WHAT' TEK THE PRICE FI A ONE YA MR LASHY, LOLO
MY YUTE U TRAP INA MANS BODY LOLOL, LOU U HAFFI DEFEND A ONE YA STRAIGHT LOLO

meleon:
Posted by meleon | March 10, 2009 10:43 AM

A cyaaan laugh! Raas wah mek mi nevva read dis yah post yah earlier??? Mi really needed di laugh wid dem comments yah. So What and Mr. Lou have it locked!

gale:
Posted by gale | March 10, 2009 3:12 PM

I love this artiste, but not the ensemble. Pant looked small and not at the waist. Did not like the belt around the waist. Leather jacket did not look like real leather. Shoes was ok, but dusty. Did not like the jewelry around the neck. If you are going to wear a tie, lose the chain. Too many issues going around the neck area. Overall, this look is a C.

daynedayne:
Posted by daynedayne | March 10, 2009 8:15 PM

the shoes new you have to wear or own one to know

Amarie:
Posted by Amarie | March 10, 2009 11:32 PM

kinda honest shirt no straight

LMFAO:
Posted by LMFAO | March 11, 2009 11:16 AM

a who win di tracing contest? Mr lashy oh sorry mr lou, or di groupie 'So fat'? LOL

Posted by kim lewis | March 11, 2009 10:48 PM

konmshens is a great upcoming artiste and obviously he has not found his fashion niche as yet. i didn't like his look here and i know he can do better. who knows, maybe he just doesn't care!!

Posted by KONSHENS | March 12, 2009 6:49 AM