« OutAroad Red Carpet With D.I. | Main | Laden's Time To Shine holds Busy Signal's Tic Toc off the #1 spot »

Male $tripper$' Pre-Valentine's Day Invasion

SPECIAL ADVERTISEMENT FEATURE

male-revue.jpgWHO: V.I.P Entertainment
WHAT: Male Revue - Cupid Attack
WHEN: Friday February 13 2009 at 7pm
WHERE: FOR DIRECTIONS, TICKETS & RESERVATIONS, CALL 485-8911

Male $tripper$ for Ladies Only! Come be teased, pampered and entertained by Jamaica’s hottest hunks willing to take it all off - well…almost.

Kingston is devoid of tasteful quality entertainment that caters to independent women; From the thrill-seeking college student to the career-minded professional and the jaded housewife; Women who yearn for an escape from the monotony of day-to-day activities to exhale and let down their hair…alone or in company of girlfriends… if only for just one night. Male Revue - Cupid Attack seeks to fill that void… yet again. Girls night out will never be the same.

Warning: The promoters of Male Revue will not be held liable for the possible actions of jealous and over-protective boyfriends! Side effects include: White Liver Syndrome, strange cravings for impressive phallic objects, obsession with washboard abs, ripped arms and chiseled thighs, hot flashes, mood swings, impulsive behaviour, distorted vision, dizziness, increased heart rate, or which may eventually lead to loss of interest in partner or even breakup and divorce. If conditions persist, visit your nearest Male Revue for treatment.

BACKGROUND:

Male Revue is a premium ladies only event featuring exotic $triptea$e by local and international Male $tripper$. Male Revue has been a bi-annual event held at Platinum Elite in New Kingston since 2006.

toni:
Posted by toni | February 8, 2009 1:52 PM

Now outaroad this is worth posting lol.... This a my Kinda show...

Nasa:
Posted by Nasa | February 8, 2009 5:22 PM

I want d biggiest dk i my mouth in my pssy and my a.ss .i want to fck it

EMPREZ:
Posted by EMPREZ | February 9, 2009 6:34 AM

WOOOOY DAT CYAAH MIS MI....THE LAST2 TIME DEM COME JA MI DE DEH PAN MI EYELASH AN THE MAN DEM GET ALLLL A MI MONEY.....HA HAHAAAY ......BUT MEK MI TELL YU DEM WORTH EVERY PENNY THE MAN DEM HAVE SOME F*CKIN 12 INCH C*CK AN DEM TIE THE BASE SUH IT STAY HARD MI SEH WOOOOY....AN THEM SMELL DIVINE LIKE THEM BATHE INNA BL**DCLEET FLOWERS.....ALLLL ME KNO MI NEVER SI MAN MOVE DEM BADY SUH YET TRUST MI ......I TOTALLY RECOMEND THIS ONE ..........YAEHHHHHHHH! GIRLZ JUST WANA HAVE FUN......@NASA:GIRL YU HAVE ME CRACKIN UP! SEE U THERE MAAA!!!!!! HA HA HAAAAY!

Tacious is a GOOD LOOK:
Posted by Tacious is a GOOD LOOK | February 9, 2009 12:15 PM

Oh damn =(
I'm going to miss it im not even in the country
I'll be there in spirit though

durtydiana:
Posted by durtydiana | February 10, 2009 3:56 PM

i wan 1 a dem man fi bring home go fcuk and put it were dem wan

Lisa:
Posted by Lisa | February 12, 2009 2:05 AM

Ladies trust me this is eye-candy for your eyes. I've been to the event in 2006 and trust mi, mi a tell yuh seh it sell off. the man dem bad buh f**k. Come mi gyal pickenies mek wi guh get wine up pon and all these things

Posted by Anonymous | February 13, 2009 9:12 AM

Ladies

Get your tickets for Male Revue by 4pm today @ Alexxya & Candy Apple.

$1,500 presold $2,000 regular

Male Strippers for Ladies Only
Savannah Suite Eden Gardens
Friday Feb 13, 2009
Showtime: 7pm

Call 485-8911 for more info!