« "I wish all enemies will be friends" - Ultimate | Main | Barbee's "Love You Anyway" #1 in Jamaica - #2 in New York »

A Photo of Rihanna's battered face released

rhanna-swollen-face-bruise-lips.jpgA very disturbing photo of superstar Rihanna's battered face has been leaked to the public via entertainment website TMZ.com.

Now that the photo is released, industry insiders and fans are now wondering if Chris Brown will indeed face criminal charges.

However according ABC News legal analyst Dana Cole, "If there's just swelling then Chris Brown may get away with simply being charged as a misdemeanor. If that picture does in fact depict broken bones, facial fractures, contusions, then he's looking at a felony and probable jail time."

Who leaked the photo?

According to reports, only the cops who were on the scene took photos of Rihanna’s injuries so the photo could have only been leaked to the public by someone of that police division. An internal investigation has now been launched by the Los Angeles Police Department.

Posted by Protina | February 20, 2009 11:03 AM

am I first?

This is really sad. I am truly feeling Rihanna's pain and CB you be ashamed....

Boy... she looks really bad

Tacious is a GOOD LOOK:
Posted by Tacious is a GOOD LOOK | February 20, 2009 11:06 AM

Chris Brown is DEAD wrong for this one!
And Rihanna would be a blasted fool if she goes back to him!

Rommel the iCeMAn:
Posted by Rommel the iCeMAn | February 20, 2009 11:08 AM

We had an obviously fake one making the rounds here in Barbados. Dis one looking like de real deal doh! Chaa! :-(

Posted by Toni | February 20, 2009 11:27 AM

Oh my god! she looked like she took a real beating.. this is awful, why would he do something like this?

SKITSOfranic:
Posted by SKITSOfranic | February 20, 2009 12:24 PM

di gal do something fi di man lick har r*ss but still him ova do it

LIFE:
Posted by LIFE | February 20, 2009 12:32 PM

SHE LOOK BAD, BUT SHE SHOULDN'T START THE FIGHT IF SHE CANT HANDLE IT

CHRIS BROWN ..NEXT TIME JUST WALK AWAY FOR GOOD

BLESS UP YUTE

Posted by Toni | February 20, 2009 12:33 PM

Have to comment again..... Chris needs to be punish for doing this to Rihanna, nothing in the world is an excuse to give u the right to disfigure someone face like that.. You can see he must have hit her with all his might and power.. How can men defend a man like this? I am just sitting and waiting on the men to come up with 'oh she gave him herpes" excuse! If u men don't see anything wrong with what Chris did that just says that you are like him. That makes u a punk, a pussy and uncivilised!.... Women need to start taking action against these animals, we should start issuing our own form of justice to these 'women beater".... For me, if a man ever tried this sh*t with me, it would be his last day on earth, I would cut and chop from head to toe.... It's time we women stop being victims and start taking ACTION! This is so sad, really sad... Wish her the best...

dougie:
Posted by dougie | February 20, 2009 12:36 PM

no man has the right to hit a woman no matter how much a biatch she was ...believe me i know some women can be a real pain up the butt i use to deal with a girl who was very disrespectful and unprovoked too, however i restrain myself because i knew better. Chris made a mistake and he should pay for it.

Posted by juicee | February 20, 2009 12:57 PM

Violence.., is violence, regardless a who start it first.If Rhinna hits Chris first, he should have just walked away, real men DONT beat on women, yes she was dead wrong fi hit him, at the end of the day, they are both wrong and two wrongs do not make it right.

Anynomous:
Posted by Anynomous | February 20, 2009 1:35 PM

Terrance Howard and TI step up and talk!!! Anxiously waiting to hear what the both of you have to say.

Can:
Posted by Can | February 20, 2009 3:11 PM

Is this really Rihanna?! The photo doesn't look like her at all, even though she's supposed to be beaten up. I'll have to check out a few more overseas entertainment site before commenting.

Posted by Anonymous | February 20, 2009 3:35 PM

ya'll can't talk about who hit who first or anything like that cuz only Chris n Rihanna n God lol know what really went down that night-----But Chris Brown was still wrong for what he did and he should do time

Can:
Posted by Can | February 20, 2009 3:44 PM

Bwoy, inna mi fassness mi go google dung every internet site & it lead to one ting... the picture is her (down to the roman numeral tatoo pon har shoulder mi find inna one old photo).

Plus she say is not the first him lick har, it has been escalating to this point. Him all bite har up & choke her to unconsciousness. But dis likkle bwoy bright bad. Well di good ting is that even if she dont want to press charges its out of her hand cuz the prosecutor for that state will proceed. He will lose alot for this - Wrigles drop his endorement contract already.

Posted by Anonymous | February 20, 2009 3:57 PM

all i have to say make him come Jamaica come try this bloth cloth sh*t ya and him no dead like a bird i hate a man who licks woman and woman u should fight back chris brown beats her up really bad if rihanna was my family gril he would be dead by now and rihanan plz take my advise dont talk back to him he is a f**king fool to beat a beautiful girl like u has they say in jamaica just get better my girl and be strong have faith in god and one more thing dont u singer ever da with a singer looks someone who dont sing u will be happy that way anyway bye bye now hope to hear alot more songs from u rihanana

Anynomous:
Posted by Anynomous | February 20, 2009 4:34 PM

Rommell........Look like you Bajans don't live good and hate each other. All the e-mails that I have read expressing concern for her are from other islands like Jamaica and here in the the USA. Even the Bajan women give her hell. Is it jelousy or what?

Jamaican2debone:
Posted by Jamaican2debone | February 20, 2009 4:58 PM

To be fair, Rihanna acted like any bonafide girlfriend would. I remembered the 1st time my boyfriend hit me. It was one evening and we were lying in bed together when his phone rang. I did not say anything, but as the conversation between him and the girl progressed I told myself that that did not sounded right. Yes I became jealous and I asked who was that on the phone. He ignored me then when the girl on the line asked him who was that (I heard it) he told her nobody. I nearly pissed myself, I became so angry that I grabbed the phone and curse her off. He also became angry and gave me a big-horse kick, the kick was so hard I fell down. I was in disbelief and I started crying, because it hurted that he was the one who took my virginity and I loved him so much. I did not leave his house str8 away because I was so ashamed. Then when I stopped crying I decided to hit him back. My lord that's when he gave me a real piece of beating. I say beating cos he was just too strong for me.

Later on that day when I left his house I went home and I prayed to god. I told god that I couldn't live without him and so he should give me the strength to leave because I realised he probably doesn't love me anymore. I didn't call him back. A week after he came around and he cried and told me how much he loved me and I made him do it. I was still angry, but I softened up when he threatened to kill himself if I don't take him back. At that time I felt so guilty, I decided to take him back and even though he'd promised not to hit me again... Oh lord that's when it started. I was beaten for the least of things eg if we had a disagreement and I talk back = a whooping. If I refused to do as I was told = a whooping. The worst part was that I didn't tell my sisters, mother or friends as I was very ashamed.

Then final straw came when he gave me a thump on my forehead. I don't know if u saw how stars gathered around cartoon characters head when they've been hit, but that's how I felt. A big bump came on my forehead and I said I was gonna lock him up. He wouldn't allow me to leave, he started kissing my head and rubbed ice on it. I don't know what but later that night my eyes became swollen and bloodshot. About 3 days after when I went to see my mom she asked what was wrong. I told her the light was switched off and I walked into the wall, so she didn't believe. Eventually the truth came out and because of her I gathered the courage to leave because I don't think I would (otherwise).

The saddest part was that my boyfriend always hugged and kissed me after each beating, promised not to do it again, it's my fault, or maybe I liked it when he battered me. It's a dangerous cycle/ that's all I'll say.

Jersey shotta:
Posted by Jersey shotta | February 20, 2009 6:13 PM

Just walk away yute...just walk away..

Tellitlikeitis:
Posted by Tellitlikeitis | February 20, 2009 6:14 PM

This comment is for Jamaican2debone

HOW SAD! GLAD U GOT OUT OF THE SITUATION BEFORE HE KILLED U.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND REMEMBER GOD LOVES U.

Posted by Toni | February 20, 2009 6:20 PM

@Jamaican2debone.... Girl I am sorry you had to experience something like that. Some boys (and I say that because they aren't men) feel good when their women fear them, they feel like they are respected and they keep this 'respect' by ruling over them with a fist... They are punks and they don't deserve to live..
I have a friend and she was with this sweet looking guy, everytime I saw her, she had some form of Bruise or cut on her, when I would ask what happen she would always say she walked in a door, or the baby throw a toy and it catch her or she walked in a wall.. I started to think she was the most clumsiest person in the world, not knowing that she was getting a regular dose of slave whooping.. I only found this out when one day after class I decided to stop by her house as I wasn't ready to go home, HA... You see when I reach the pathway leading to her home, I heard a lot of noise, screaming and shouting and people were lining the path to the house, while making my way through the crowd I heard people saying' Him ago kill har now' and 'What a man fi beat'.. That' when me a realize say a mi good friend them a talk.. I was shocked even to see people just looking and listening and nobody doing a thing to stop it... Well I called the police and they came and remove her from the house.When u look on her face u would swear thinK she was in an accident the way how the man thumb up har face, here lips were brust open, she had to get stitches.. Looking at my friend I swear I felt like killing the bastard, because I know how much pain she was in...
Good to say after that, she left his monkey ass and left for England where she is now a teacher..
Domestic Violence is never ok and no matter what, a man should never beat on a woman.. Be the bigger man and walk away! Chris was dead ass wrong for this and nobody can tell me she was beating on him first because even so after giving her the first lick he could have stopped, that picture shows that she was punched repeatedly.. He is a punk ass bitch and I hope he get's all that's coming to him...

tugis:
Posted by tugis | February 20, 2009 7:42 PM

but c ya!
bwoy chris brown a pU*%ywhole,
from de man get him buss, me c, hear girls even me 16 year old cousin a run him down!
a dis dem a run him down fah, fi get bruise pon face!
bwoy u a fool, me nuh seh u fi mek girl tek u fi fool but,
nuh put u hand pon woman dem whe deh,
as a matter or fact dem nuh even look like hand marks, look like baseball bat, crowbar or glass bokkle do dem deh,
watch it yute, 1 a dis day u a go put u hand pon di wrong woman,
& her family a go kill u or she a go kill you her dyam self!

HotheAD:
Posted by HotheAD | February 20, 2009 8:15 PM

Rhianna u frigga yu.. U look ugly like s*h*i*t..CB deal wid it wickmed

Ricky:
Posted by Ricky | February 20, 2009 10:01 PM

My comment is for Jamaica2debone, to Rihanna and females all over who endure abuse with men like Chris Brown, Jimmy Riley and Prodigal Son. It takes a real woman to walk away from an abusive relationship. All men who beat men are sick and that's why they can easily turn around after beating and then act like a sick puppy who needs attention, Schizophrenics thats what they are. The men who beats women usually cannot stand up to a man which makes them punks and weaklings. Jamaica2debone you left, Mrs. Riley left, Prodigal wife left Rihanna should too, it's not worth it the men don't change they just say they will but they don't. all men that beat women must spend at least 5 years in prison with at least 50 men, no visit from women and you'll see how they start appreciating women. Good luck to Rihanna and don't watch the bajan haters, bajan women are naturally jealous, they hate Rihanna because she did not hook with a Bajan man, they usually try to protect the Bajan culture so when the men or women go outside the culture they start hating.

Chris Brown:
Posted by Chris Brown | February 20, 2009 11:37 PM

Okay. Chris is DEAD WRONG if he did that to her. No excuse can justify that.

But i honestly want to know what the REAL story is. Will the real Rihanna please stand up? it's unfair that ONLY one side of the drama keeps leaking out. I think its more than a flipping PHONE CALL!

KSB:
Posted by KSB | February 21, 2009 12:04 AM

Can, it is obviously Rihanna. If Rihanna is jealous and loves attention from him, that's just a typical girlfriend who is in love with her boyfriend. So she might have gotten upset because he got a text from a girl (according to police reports) and maybe she even threw a tantrum and hit him but there is never any justification for beating a woman the way Chris beat Riri... Him nuh kno seh him cyaan mess wid a poduct of the caribbean dem ways deh... A straight boycott wi seh (hopefully)

CrysGoodas:
Posted by CrysGoodas | February 21, 2009 1:20 AM

damn..thats a real shame. But, you know theres this saying thats floating around.."What goes around comes around."
Hes been dropped from his record label.
His music is banned in Barbados.
The list keeps growing...Karma's a b*tch aint it?

Rhianna..yuh need fi buss up him r*ssh*le.

good day.

THE_HEIRESS:
Posted by THE_HEIRESS | February 21, 2009 1:35 AM

R U GUYS TOTALLY NUTS?.. THAT PICTURE HAS BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED...RHIANA'S INJURIES LOOK NOTHING LIKE THAT. SO BOGUS !

meme:
Posted by meme | February 21, 2009 1:42 AM

Rhianna ,if you have any sense at all do not speak to him again.He is one angry MUTHER F**K*R who needs therapy.They say if you witness a parent being abused as a child,chances are you grow up and do the same thing.Some do not repeat that behaviour but he certainly did.Well so said so done! Girl, I am sorry you had to go thru this.Anyone he hooks up with will go thru the same thing. The boy is sick.He looks good but is f**ked up inside.Him nuh ready! Him nuh ready atall!!!Go and get yourself a decent guy and leave these likkle bwoy bwoy alone!

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2009 2:33 AM

hothead you sound like a real player hater. di bwoy dead wrong. no gal fi put dem hand pon no man, and no man fi put dem hand pon no woman. If a woman slap a man he can walk away, and go chill out with his friends, are go take a drink, till both individual are calm down. A man is way more stronger than a woman.mi rememba a nigga try that sh*t wit mi,an mi bl**tclaat f**k him up with a chair, an iron, and then pull a 45 at him bl**dclaat head. mi left him bl**dclaat and mek him know sey a di gaza mi cum from an mi a no bl**dclaat punk cause mi a live inna foriegn fi how long. this is to Jamaican2debone, i'm so proud of you for leaving cause when a man hit you once he's gonna do it again an again cause he knows that you will take him back. a gal like mi will put a sweet f**k pon him an mek him go asleep den wake him up wit a gun at his head trust mi he wont f**k wit u again. him ago think you bl**dclaat crazy, lol. all woman need fi learn to shut a gun for there safety. remember this no man love you when he beats u, remember to love yourself, then you can love someone else. put yourself first.

EMPREZ:
Posted by EMPREZ | February 21, 2009 5:07 AM

some crathces come pan di site a rejoyce but y'aaaaalll will get ur's some day maybe not in the fashion but carma will come your way sooner than you expect I DONT WAAH SHE SUE HIM I WAAH SHE PAY SOME B*TTY MAN FI F*CK HIM INNA HIM A*S.....DUTTY EVIL BWOY!

Posted by Toni | February 21, 2009 10:55 AM

@THE_HEIRESS... The picture is as real as the sun... They had it all over the news,FOX,MSNBC,E NEWS... The police have even start an investigation as to who leak the picture to the gossip site TMZ, they are saying because of this it will damage the case against Chris, as it will be impossible to find a jury that will be neutral.... GO GOOGLE IT, YOU WILL SEE!

@HOTHEAD.... Ur a sad, sad, sad waste of matter! How could u rejoice over something like this? remember what ever u are, u came from a woman and it can happen to anybody in ur family! I can bet ur a bajan too, don't? Only y'all would say some sh*t like this about the girl... Uno sad bad!

dougie:
Posted by dougie | February 21, 2009 12:24 PM

Well I remember dating this chick and she saw what appeared to be a hickey on my neck, of course i denied that it was, she got upset and gimme one rasss box cross mi face mi see blinky and this was done outside on the streets. My first thought was to punch her lights out but i restrain myself because i know it wasnt worth it. I just walked away and she walked behind me taunting me to hit her back but i didnt. The lesson is some gal nuh worth drawing you out a dat me seh. Tek the lick bigman and just cut

bullhead:
Posted by bullhead | February 21, 2009 2:40 PM

What ever happened to EQUALITY OF THE SEXES? Hypocrites. Everyone under the law is entitled to self-defence. Don't provoke the wrath of anyone. All human beings have aggression built into them just like all other animals of the Earth. Nobody will lash out at you unless you attack them physically or with verbal insults. Show respect and be respected.

All of you talking about a man HAS NO RIGHT to hit a woman NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES, are the promoters of injustice. You'll sit on a jury with your prejudice selves and send a man to the gallows for killing a woman who shot at him. But if the woman was successful in killing the man you would give her a life sentence with parole. Aint that true?

The woman has all the right and the man has no right? So much for GENDER EQUALITY you hypocrite man-hating fascists. Feminism was always a lie.

bullhead:
Posted by bullhead | February 21, 2009 3:09 PM

Stop the violence against men! No less than 1,000 males die every year in Jamaica, from all manner of violence and you feminists turn a blind eye, and make the most noise when you attack your male spouse and force him to retaliate with violence. How come you don't tell the lesbians to stop the domestic violence in the home? They are punching up each other over jealousy and cheating. You always want to paint the man as the vicious evil animal. You aint vicious and evil?

Djsamurai:
Posted by Djsamurai | February 21, 2009 3:18 PM

Damn Bobby & Whitney all over again? Lets see how it play out.

Posted by Toni | February 21, 2009 3:34 PM

@bullhead ... No one (Well not me) is saying that it's right for a woman to hit a man, it's wrong on both angles. But be fair AND true, Most men are stronger than most females, the lick that a woman would give a man would more time not even shake him but when a man double his fist and punch a woman in her face, most time the woman will be getting up with a missing tooth or a broken nose. Looking at the picture of Rihanna you can clearly see that she was hit over and over,Chris has no bruise on him and I ASSUME this because if he did he would have made them public in the face of all this support for Rihanna...
Your talking about jury and how we would sentence a woman to life with parole for shooting and killing a man Ha.. U need to do a bit more research, women get harsher sentences for killing their husbands than if a husband was to kill his wife... Learn that sh*t.. Society is unfair and unjust when it comes to women and men being equal, So don't draw that card now because you want to make excuses for 'boys" like Chris.. For e.g. Look at how society view a woman who controls her sexuality, they class her as a whore and slut, but look at how they treat a man that does the same thing, they praise his a*s.. Look at in the work place, I don't see u shouting for equality when it's proven that women make way less for the same position as her male counterpart... If you men want equality for the genders it won't happen in some areas it has to happen in ALL areas... SO WE ARE NOT THE HYPROCITES, SOCIETY AND MOST MEN ARE!

bullhead:
Posted by bullhead | February 21, 2009 7:14 PM

@Toni...

QUOTE: "Your talking about jury and how we would sentence a woman to life with parole for shooting and killing a man Ha.. U need to do a bit more research, women get harsher sentences for killing their husbands than if a husband was to kill his wife..."

ANSWER: Name one woman ever sentenced to death and hanged in Jamaica, for murder. Name just one. It's just recently there are talks of making capital punishment gender neutral. I saw on TV a woman accused of killing her husband and dumping his body in a pit toilet in the back of the yard. The stench arose suspicion and the neighbours called the police. No outcry and condemnation from anyone.

The Queen of England made sure no woman is hanged for any crime, cause under her governance the woman's life is more valued, I suppose?

QUOTE: "Look at how society view a woman who controls her sexuality, they class her as a whore and slut, but look at how they treat a man that does the same thing, they praise his a*s.."

ANSWER: What do you mean by "control her sexuality"? In society there are norms and values. If the woman is sexually promiscuous she is compared to a prostitute, a.k.a wh*re and sl*t. The opposite of that is to be a lady. If the man is also promiscuous he's called a womanizer or "old dog". Even a john crow. The opposite of that is to be a gentleman (and feminists don't like gentlemen by the way. They are chauvinist pigs who open doors for women). Only friends of like minds would cheer the man on, not the society-at-large.

QUOTE: "Look at in the work place, I don't see u shouting for equality when it's proven that women make way less for the same position as her male counterpart."

ANSWER: Women are making more money than men everywhere. 82% of UWI graduates are females. Women are getting most of the white collar jobs and driving most of the spanking new and expensive cars in the streets. The feminist teachers are alienating the boys in the schools so they have less interest in their school work and achieve less. They can't even get a menial job at the gas station anymore. It's mostly women as gas attendants, too. So who's getting the short end of the stick? If All the men should disappear off the face of the Earth tomorrow, you'll still be singing that same old propaganda nonsense. That's what feminists do.

By the way, A man is innocent of any crime he's accused of until proven guilty in a court of law. Chris Brown is guilty of no crime until a court decides it is so.

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2009 7:59 PM

SKITSOfranic mi agrre wid u she mus do someting fi him do har so. $$RENEGADE$$ seh dat.

Posted by Toni | February 21, 2009 8:37 PM

@ bullhead....We can't and won't agree on a topic like this for the mere fact that your a man and I am a woman.... On the woman's view, most times when a woman attack it's because she can't take the abuse anymore at the hands of you males... U conveniently know about the woman that dump her husband in the pit, BUT what about the solider man that cut his woman throat because he saw here with another man? What about the husband that got a man to throw acid on his wife because she was leaving him? or Better yet, what about the man that was beating up on his wife and children everyday and the residents of the community had to call police to stop him, Oh you don't know about those huh? Tell me the last time you know a man was imprisoned and sentence to death for beating and killing his wife in JAMAICA, TELL MI .. I'll WAIT! Nine times out of ten these abusive men will serve couple months in jail and then they are released...

The sexuality issue now, a woman doesn't have to act promiscuous for her to be labelled a whore or a slut. You this to be true, look a D'ANGEL for e.g. I remember when she got with Beenie man How I sat and heard MALES saying how she a whore and how she salt and what not, Hey! tell me which male did a cuss and class up Beenie man for being with D'angel, No uno did a laugh off uno face at how Beenie TEK WAY Bounty gal?... Uno put D'angel through hell, and praised Beenie man! If even a man is called a 'old dog" him see that as a good thing, nobody won't look down on him, they won't say no sah him dun out, HEh, a woman with the same record, lol when uno done tell uno friend say him a idiot fi a wife up that... Tell mi if a lie mi a tell... COME ON I'll WAIT!

The reason women are stepping up to the plate in the job market it's because most men by Choice DON'T want to do nothing but be DJ, turn Don, Sell drugs, Turn Dancer and fight over video light, Women now in this day and age are becoming more indepentant because they know it's rare you find GOOD MAN WITH HIS HEAD ON STRAIGHT! So yes they are flooding U.WI AND UTECH, because them want something out of life, but remember this, if a female and a male are at the same company and are doing the same kind of work, nine times out of ten, the man pay check bigger cause him a man...

It no matter how much u want cuss and beat you chest that men are unfairly treated, me can say the same thing about woman too.. CHRIS BROWN innocent yes til proven guilty but THAT'S ONLY IN COURT.. Him already guilty in the public's eye....

MissBehave:
Posted by MissBehave | February 21, 2009 9:53 PM

In Jamaica the constitution is not set up for ppl to be hanged anymore, furthermore, in some cases women do not receive extremely harsh punishment for murder of men because it is most times as a result of spousal or some sort of abuse by the man.
It IS the SOCIETY AT LARGE that would view a sexually liberated woman as a wh*re with the same type of man being praised, as, both females and male would look at a woman as behaving in an acceptable or "bad" manner, BUT, only females would see the like male counterpart as a "dog", never another male (unless he is gay).
As a HR director, I must say that his research on women's compensation package is incorrect. women do receive less pay for doing the same job as their male counterparts in most cases. Also, the reason why more females are leaving University is because they have seen a need for self fulfillment and a need to arise from chauvinism and they also know the benefits of a good education. Feminist teachers or not, a child will learn if he wants to! many successful men and women came from undesirable backgrounds but have risen to the occasion. Mr Bull...make no excuses for the males in the society who do not see it viable to further their education...it is for this same reason that women are now taking their (or so they thought) "white collar" spaces in the workplace. Mr Bullhead need to get his facts str8 and stop chatting bull$#@t.
We will see just how "innocent" Mr Chris brown is when he is proven to be guilty.

Posted by Toni | February 22, 2009 8:39 AM

@MissBehave..... Bullhead is A MAN and just like his name suggest, them head tough! When I talk I talk facts, I don't just state argument to fill space....He is calling us feminist when it's clear that he's a sexist! Women are stronger, more defendant on themselves because no longer do we want our faces to look like Rihanna's... You have some real good men, REAL MEN and they are not trying to justify Chris's action they are as outrage as Most females are, so I am sure that all men don't share the views that bullhead have...

meleon:
Posted by meleon | February 22, 2009 8:45 AM

@Toni: Girl mi dis on mi may out to church but mi affi stop and gi yuh a shout. Mi like how u a handle u business yaah my girl. Sort out di bwoy proppa! A weh him feel like? A come wid him bagga foolish talk. Beat him widdi facts str8 up!

Biggup Tacious and di rest addi Outaroad Crew! (not di haters and women beaters though!)

Arrite, enjoy di rest a unnuh day...Mi gaan a church now.

Posted by enzert james | February 22, 2009 11:48 AM

now this is your mother, your sister, your daughters face,you looking at.a WOMAN, what human been could do something like this to a WOMAN.

Afghanistan:
Posted by Afghanistan | February 22, 2009 12:18 PM

How unnu su blasted FOOOOOOL, unnu nu si seh is a previous pic dat from a news report bout a different incident, DAT ANNU RIHANNA, damn set a ediat.

Posted by Toni | February 22, 2009 12:31 PM

@ meleon.. THANKS GIRL!
@tacious... HEY GIRL!

@Afghanistan ... GOOGLE THAT SH*T!

Amarie:
Posted by Amarie | February 22, 2009 12:41 PM

oh my god that must have been some real beaten cb needs to do time him cant create beauty so why spoil it little rech

Posted by Toni | February 22, 2009 12:56 PM

@Afghanistan .... Chatterbox tell we since you know so much,which incident that pic come from? Tell we a who esle have the roman numbers pan them shoulder? IDIOT, tell we why when the pic release Rihanna herself issue a statement? Tell we MR. KNOWITALL, why the lapd are now investigating who leak the pic, if a no she?... You see why u fi keep u fucking mouth shut? YOU SEE HOW U R*SS NUFF? STFU FOOL!

AN Observer:
Posted by AN Observer | February 22, 2009 2:45 PM

I cannot believe that so many people have this so much time on their hands to write these long speeches on this website. Your time would be better spent doing something useful in your society.

Bunch of idlers, go and find somthing to do!

P.S. I have no more time to spend here, so go ahead and cuss me off as I won't know about it.

bullhead:
Posted by bullhead | February 22, 2009 4:28 PM

@Toni

QUOTE: "We can't and won't agree on a topic like this for the mere fact that your a man and I am a woman...."

ANSWER: So a man and a woman can never find a common ground and be fair to each other and give justice to each other when it has to do with domestic violence? I guess it's true that you'll sit on a jury and condemn every man for giving a woman a bloody lip but you wont consider the events leading up to that outcome, and who is RESPONSIBLE is for setting off the chain of events. Everything in life has to do with cause and effect. For every action there is a reaction.

QUOTE: "..On the woman's view, most times when a woman attack it's because she can't take the abuse anymore at the hands of you males."

ANSWER: Apart from self-defence that everyone is entitled to, which my original argument is all about, tell me about a single woman convicted of HOMICIDE that has been sentenced to death. You haven't answered that yet.

QUOTE: "U conveniently know about the woman that dump her husband in the pit, BUT what about the solider man that cut his woman throat because he saw here with another man? What about the husband that got a man to throw acid on his wife because she was leaving him?.."

ANSWER: The crimes of men are well documented I don't need to highlight them here. It's the crimes of women that need to be EQUALLY HIGHLIGHTED an DEALT WITH. It's the woman who is always getting away with murder. The feminists like to demonise the men in the society and turn a blind eye to the crimes committed by women. How many battered women are in the women shelters that come from a lesbian relationship? It is not only men who are violent, women are violent too. You won't hear about those figures. How many women are charged and convicted for sex crimes such as incest and pedophilia? I saw a newspaper interview with a woman teacher gloating about her sexual relations with female students she invited to her home supposedly for private lessons. She had no fear of the police come looking for her, cause she is a woman, and it's ok for adult women and girls to have sex, right? I also saw a news item on one local tv station on the topic of incest between a mother and her son. The neighbours knew about it, but no police was called to investigate that. You remember those? Only men are pedophiles and sexual predators, right?

QUOTE: "The reason women are stepping up to the plate in the job market it's because most men by Choice DON'T want to do nothing but be DJ, turn Don, Sell drugs, Turn Dancer and fight over video light, Women now in this day and age are becoming more independent because they know it's rare you find GOOD MAN WITH HIS HEAD ON STRAIGHT!"

ANSWER: LIE. What percentage of employed or semi-employed males are dons, drug sellers, deejays etc.? Is the percentage for deviants and entertainers more than the combined total for male accountants, police, soldiers, doctors, dentists, bakers, chefs, bus drivers, waiters, taxi-men etc? Nobody becomes a success in a vacuum. CONDITIONING OF THE MIND and SOCIETAL EXPECTATIONS plays a great role in the success of people. The feminist movement motivated females to become the so-called "independent woman" through college education and professional careers, while SIMULTANEOUSLY spreading male-hate otherwise called MISANDRY to demotivate boys and men by branding them as the oppressive enemies of women and girls, to be DEFEATED. In every step of the way they seek the advancement of girls and women at the expense of boys and men. And since most teachers are female they create a climate that's girl-friendly while hostile and demotivating to the boys. The end result is the academic success for girls and white collar jobs for women; and poor results for boys that translates into uncompetitive job qualifications for men.

QUOTE: "if a female and a male are at the same company and are doing the same kind of work, nine times out of ten, the man pay check bigger cause him a man..."

ANSWER: Are all these female managers paying male employees more than females, doing the same job? Another myth from the feminist propaganda war machine.

QUOTE: "CHRIS BROWN innocent yes til proven guilty but THAT'S ONLY IN COURT.. Him already guilty in the public's eye...."

ANSWER: If he had let Rihanna punched him up and then released a pic like that, you would all laugh at him and call him all manner of things such as sissy and even faggot. But because he came out as the victor, he's guilty for being man enough to defend himself. Either way, a man is either an emasculated dim-wit for allowing a woman to batter him or for being a woman-beating asshole. You're nothing good.

QUOTE: @MissBehave..... Bullhead is A MAN and just like his name suggest, them head tough! When I talk I talk facts, I don't just state argument to fill space....He is calling us feminist when it's clear that he's a sexist!

ANSWER: I'm a sexist? Really? The modern woman today is more sexist than the modern man. The man opened the doors of his men's organisations, but have the women reciprocated? No. There are virtually no men's club left, while you have women's business clubs etc etc. The Boys Scouts have become a co-ed institution with girl membership. Have the Girl Guides become co-ed and changed their name to just Guides and encourage boys to join in? Girls are playing football. Are Boys encouraged to play netball, or will you laugh them to scorn with your sexist selves and demonise them as sissy and faggots who want to become girls? FIFA has female world cup tournament, but does the world governing body for netball have a world cup for men's team? Is there such a thing as a male netball tournament? The YMCA have a woman at the helm. What is she doing there? Enforcing the feminist female supremacy over the emasculated too-fraid-to-be-called-a-faggot dim wits? Does the YWCA have a single male member? And can you imagine a man opening a daycare centre for babies staffed mostly with male nannies? Your first impression would be: "A weh dem batty man pedophiles yah come from? A me pickney them want come molest!" Simply because they're male, they're unqualified for certain jobs right?

@MissBehave

QUOTE: @ Toni...It is clear that Bullhead is a woman beater himself. Men like those will go all out and come up with fictional references in order to cover up their biased views and to justify their wrongdoings. If this is not so, then he is gay (no two ways about it).

ANSWER: I am neither a woman-beater nor a faggot. And I am not surprise that a Delilah feminist would attack a man's REPUTATION & SEXUALITY, simply for expressing his opinion on the right to self-defence. Feminists don't want men to have any rights, and this is the way you all like to attack men with your slanderous mouths and be greeted with a fist to bloody your lips. Like the one shown in the pic above. You are gifted for antagonizing men with your cursing and what not, and you wont stop until a man lose control of his anger. Then you run out into the streets with your cow noise to get public support and the destruction of a man's reputation and career etc. But you won't tell the cops you're an evil, jealous and spiteful antagonist looking for a way to get revenge over something you mad vex about. Men can own up to their wrongdoings but when shall the women do the same? After all, these days the woman is MORE EQUAL than the man. Just like the pigs in the Animal Farm story, you all read at school.

And this concludes your GENDER STUDIES for today. Class dismissed.

Posted by Toni | February 22, 2009 7:34 PM

@bullhead .... My LAST post, because I see this won't end.. Your set in your ways and me in mine's.. We can't agree as I said before because You see males as the victims , I however see the person with the damage as the VICTIM..

You keep talking about women and crime and how no woman is sentenced to death for any HOMICIDE , hahahahaha u too funny, they might not be sentenced to death for the simple reason that is only in last year The death penalty WAS introduced back into Jamaica after much protest from the Human rights GROUPS...I know many male serial killers that were sentenced to life instead of death because that was the harshest sentence available, also when looking at the statistics of crime, males are more likely to be violent and kill someone over a female... Go look at the JAMAICA CRIME REPORT AND TELL ME OF ALL THE MURDERS COMMITTED IN THE LAND HOW MANY WHERE COMMITTED BY FEMALES AS OPPOSED THE MALES. Now that the sentences have changed and death is now an option whoever does a crime that's fitting the punishment of death, I AM SURE THEY WILL GET THAT... MALE OR FEMALE!

YOUR QUOTE "For every action there is a reaction". ... I agree with you on that 100% So Chris should have know that women are seen as the weaker gender and by beating down a woman to a bloody pulp, there would be some form of REACTION! HENCE THE BACKLASH NOW.

Your QUESTION "Only men are pedophiles and sexual predators, right?".... Far from it women can be evil and sick too but for every one woman u can think about I can name AT LEAST a dozen men that's GUILTY of doing the same or worst... E.G. The men kidnapping and killing off the children of JAMAICA, The men that pose as cab men and take their female passenger and rape and cut their throats, The father that got his daugther pregant TWICE, the stepfather that molest his girlfriend daughter, The man that molest the nine month old baby.. I could go on and on about these crimes, so what do u expect, society should keep them under wraps for fear of showing the public how EVIL and SICK some men can be? Is that what u would like? Please get off the 'OH SOCIETY IS SO UNFAIR ' and take responiblity for YOUR actions as men!

You keep talking about the lesibans, I never said that domestic Violence only happen at the hands of MEN.. But this is getting way out now! I an recall an article that came in the star about a GAY MAN whooping his gay lover so bad that police had to get involved, I know of gay men fighting other gay men over DEM Lovers, So no badda come throw lesiban inna the agurment.. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS WRONG NO MATTER WHO IT IS!

You keep using the trump card about 'Feminists' Teacher and how they elevate the female students and are hard and rough on the males and that's why the males are so backwards AND failing in the schools... LOL , ARE U SERIOUS? No way is that load of crap true, teachers don't give a damn what sex you are, they don't give females no special attention over males.. I don't see teachers seprating the males and the females and teaching them completely different lessions as to make the females smarter and the males dumber, both gender are taught the SAME THING!, I don't know of no teachers marking the papers of boys and failing them based on their gender..SO U NEED TO LEGGO OFF THAT CLUTCH! Most men as I said before, don't have the drive or determination of GETTING A HIGHER EDUCATION, most don't see the importance of pursuing eduaction past high school because most believe in the ' FAST MONEY' mentality as soon as them eye deh a them knee... E.G. there is this young boy where I live, he was attending Jamaica College, getting good grades and all of a sudden him stop! when asked why him stop his words 'AFTER SCHOOL CAN'T PUT MONEY INNA MI POCKET' he said those words but I can assure you that his words are echoed by many young men!I don't want you twisting and turning my words to suit ur sexist view, so let me be clear... You have men that see and know that dancing and Dj is not for them and they put in the time and effort to get their shit together to compete in the Competitive Job market, I am yet to hear one complain that they are being denied work because they are MALES... NOW, Women see education as a means of getting what they WANT! Women see education as a means of Self pride and a way to earn RESPECT, Women see education as IMPORTANT! Don't try and blame us for the SHORTCOMING OF SOME MALES, they did that on their own! They made their decisions and now have to live with the concequences! We (women) make no apology for all the doors we had to kick down to get a chance, We at one time where only considered to be house-wives, We were to breed like rabbits, stay home and cook and feed uno hungry belly man. Now that shit change and we are taking control of our life and Being independant.. Nothing was given unto us because we are females we had to fight to get everything!

Your sexist, and u need to admit it, you see women as threats, you blame women for all the PROBLEMS that befallthe LESSER men. You my dear have to learn that life isn't peachy, We don't get what we want, when we want it,But we make do with what we have..Whatever you put in that's what you will get out! You need to start living by that and stop blaming women for what YOUR GENDER DO and WHAT THEY DON'T ACHIEVE.. It nobody fault but your own and you males have to start taking responiblity!

bullhead:
Posted by bullhead | February 22, 2009 9:42 PM

You're more sexist than I am. You'll convict a man for simply being a man. I approach the matter with an open mind and objectivity, allowing both parties to air their side of the story before I decide who's innocent and who's guilty. A woman with a bloody face aint necessarily a victim of anything. And any woman who says a man has no right to hit a woman NO MATTER WHAT, means the female attacker has all the rights, and the man has no rights. That's a sexist mentality from a woman, not a man.

I don't blame women for all the problems and the shortcomings of men. Women have done damaging things in society and pretend it's only the man. When I point out some of these damaging things you pretend it aint true. Own up to your own crimes. It's the feminist who blame the man for all the ills in society and the man should be eradicated (if it's possible). No justice for the creature that is man. At least, not at the hands of a feminist.

bodo:
Posted by bodo | February 23, 2009 2:27 AM

WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING 'SHIT' HAPPENS,SO JUST LET RIHANNA DECIDE IF SHE WANTS TO GO BACK TO BROWN OR NOT.CUZ I KNOW SHE WILL FORGIVE BROWN AND THATS WHAT LOVE COUNTS...HE SAID HE WAS SORRY SO NO NEED TO MAKE A BIG KILL FOR THIS SH*T

Posted by GT_Queen | February 23, 2009 6:30 AM

OMG!!!It hurts my heart to see this pic...only someone who is an evil person would do something like this to another human being..MALE OR FEMALE!!
My question is who in their right mind would defend Chris Brown after seeing this pic.
I feel for Rihanna that this pic was leaked to the press because now it's like she's reliving the horror all over again...but I'm glad it came out because now you sick bastards out there defending Chris Brown will see what he is truly capable of...and I hope stop minimizing her injuries.
This brother is one angry "little black boy"
Even if it's true what they say that Ri-ri hit him 1st,people you can see the evidence...he beat her to the pulp.He could've walked away...he had a choice and he choose to be a WOMAN BEATER.
Stop making excuses for men who beat on women.The fact of the matter is that A WOMAN WAS HIT.
We in the Caribbean will never escape from domestic voilence if we keep excusing this kind behaviour.What kind of message are we sending to our youths? Aren't they angry enough already? My 17 yr old neighbour (a female) who is obsessed with Chris,when she saw this pic, her words were "it good for she a**".Why would we want our youths to think it's okay to disfigure someone's face to that point?
I will never agree with or support any man or woman who would do such a thing to another human being.

kim:
Posted by kim | February 23, 2009 6:58 AM

@toni.... this was very interesting to say the least.Wow, applause girl!

Posted by Toni | February 23, 2009 7:05 AM

All I have to say is @bullhead..... CRY ME A RIVER LOLOL... so now I am sexist?.... You need to hide in a cave, don't want 'BIG BAD UNFAIR SOCIETY' to get you....

NO MATTER WHAT MEN SHOULD NEVER BEAT ON A WOMAN! THAT'S NOT A MAN, THAT'S A PUNK!

bullhead:
Posted by bullhead | February 23, 2009 8:36 AM

@GT Queen

QUOTE: "I feel for Rihanna that this pic was leaked to the press because now it's like she's reliving the horror all over again...but I'm glad it came out because now you sick bastards out there defending Chris Brown will see what he is truly capable of..."

ANSWER: Yes. He's capable of self-defence. Not all people who end up bloodied are victims. Some are the attackers who got their ass handed to them. Like a crook who would ambush a passerby and got shot dead. So they become a victim of their own madness. The defender who escaped unscathed isn't the evil one. It's the defeated attacker, who ended up with bloody injuries or even lying dead on the ground. EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

QUOTE: 'This brother is one angry "little black boy"'

ANSWER: He's not one angry "little black boy" you racist, sexist, bigot. He's a MAN with human emotions like all other humans. And if you FAIL to restrain your anger at him, he can EQUALLY refrain from restraining is anger at you.

QUOTE: "The fact of the matter is that A WOMAN WAS HIT."

ANSWER: Wow. Gentlemen, you are required to display CHIVALRY thou the feminist hate you for displaying such "sexist", "evil patriarchal" and "disrespectful" behaviour. The woman is your equal but do not treat her EQUALLY. Treat her BETTER than yourselves for she is more valued than you. Your personal safety doesn't matter. Actually, she is MORE EQUAL than you. She is only equal with you, in what use to be your men's club. But you shall not be an equal in her women's club. You shall not even enter. So remember, if the vile Delilah shall slap your face, you have NO RIGHT to hit her back. Not even in the name of GENDER EQUALITY. For you must have been born yesterday, to really think that you are her equal. You little ant!

@Toni

QUOTE: "You need to hide in a cave, don't want 'BIG BAD UNFAIR SOCIETY' to get you...."

ANSWER: I am man enough to face all the challenges of the world, head on. Especially the serpent feminist SEXISM, HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARDS. I tell it they way I see it, and I bow to no one. You think all men are spineless cowards who bow and run, or put up with people stepping all over them? I guess Chris Brown aint one of those. And neither am I. We are not emasculated shemales, eunuchs, sperm donor faggots and mimics. We are men. Show manners and respect.

Posted by GT_Queen | February 23, 2009 11:13 AM

@ bullhead
QUOTE: 'This brother is one angry "little black boy"'

MY ANSWER: At no point did that quote intended to be a racist remark.I AM A BLACK WOMAN.If u are a true Caribbean man u'll understand where I'm coming from with that quote.Men like u are the reason why our young boys feel is okay to treat women like shit.You sound like an educated A*SH*LE.
I never excuse anyone whether male or female to put their hands on another human being.But Chris Brown is physically stronger than Rihanna...like i said he had a choice to walk away,but instead he choose to be a Woman Beater...Men like u is what is wrong with our society.I feel sorry for u and the woman that have to put up with u and your male chauvinist attitude.
I stick to every last word of my comments
P.S-you can call me what you like but the fact still remain the same YOU ARE A MALE CHAUVINIST PIG!!!

Posted by GT_Queen | February 23, 2009 11:17 AM

@ bullhead
QUOTE: 'This brother is one angry "little black boy"'

MY ANSWER: At no point did that quote intended to be a racist remark.I AM A BLACK WOMAN.If u are a true Caribbean man u'll understand where I'm coming from with that quote.Men like u are the reason why our young boys feel is okay to treat women like shit.You sound like an educated A*SHLE.Self defense my ass!That’s just another excuse u sick bastards are making to excuse this kind of behaviour.
I stick to every last word of my comments

Tacious is a GOOD LOOK:
Posted by Tacious is a GOOD LOOK | February 23, 2009 11:20 AM

What hell is wrong with this guy? ^^

meleon:
Posted by meleon | February 23, 2009 11:25 AM

@Toni: U have a real maama man pon di site yah! Him put on him skirt fi u my girl and fling it ova him head! As a matter of fact, him waan tek on everybaddy! Girl walk him out yaah. Dat a waste!

Posted by Ashleeh(Cookie)Williams | February 23, 2009 12:02 PM

Awww,, Poor Rihanna, she seems so sweet why he do dat ? I don no ,,,but thats fucked up all that sh*t had to go down like dat ,I no it aint no big deal, but it is to her,,,,,, and i hoping all is well wit her ,,,dat let u no don trust no nikka(he ignorant) babe........

Atlanta,Ga

**C**Kie**

Posted by Toni | February 23, 2009 12:20 PM

LOL.. Meleon. mi left him long time..... him can talk all him want, we know the real deal, a no every woman stay like Rihanna, so if me was him i woulda mine who mi put mi hands on.... HIM HAVE STORED UP ANGER AGAINST WOMAN LONG TIME.. u can imagine how him hate him mother? lol....

Tacious is a GOOD LOOK:
Posted by Tacious is a GOOD LOOK | February 23, 2009 12:40 PM

Meleon :)
Long time, how you been??

Posted by Toni | February 23, 2009 1:06 PM

@meleon... lol... u know!

bullhead:
Posted by bullhead | February 23, 2009 1:21 PM

@GT_Queen

QUOTE: "Men like u is what is wrong with our society.I feel sorry for u and the woman that have to put up with u and your male chauvinist attitude."

ANSWER: Actually, it's women like you who's causing a lot of the social problems. One minute you say the woman is the weaker gender who should be treated gently. So the man treat the woman gently out of love and respect, and he is called a chauvinist pig! The next minute you are equal with the man in all things and should be treated likewise. So you punched a man and he punched you back. He is now labeled a woman beater and should be persecuted the length and breadth of the globe! So from any which way you look at it, the man is always wrong. When the woman abuse him, he should turn the other cheek and soak it up, for he is the Son of God. So what can I say? The more things change the more they remain the same. You all just hate a man for being a man. Simple as that.

I don't have to say anything more on this topic. Those intelligent enough and are fair and just can read all of what was said above and decide for themselves who's fair and who's wicked, one-sided and like to have their own way with other people. And treat others in a way they don't want the same people to treat them, because they're either rich, or think they're prettier than everybody else, or because their skin is of a lighter shade or because they're female etc etc. What a disgrace. In the year 2009, people still have all this preferential treatment mentality cemented in their psyche. And that's one reason for a lot of the violence in the country. People can't get justice from their neighbour. The End.

meleon:
Posted by meleon | February 23, 2009 3:23 PM

Whoi! Mi Parents! A Caaan laugh good! A wah dis pon Outaroad dwoh faadah?

Hail Tacious! Mi good still. Mi deh yah a gwaan observe and a wonda why a bredda a defend Chris Brown batty suh! Seems as if a one have special interest in di tuffer sex. Mi cant undastand, every woman weh come and seh weh dem affi seh bout Rhi flogging, is subjected to a long cakky drawn out debate. And to tink, mi did believe a wi ooman have to two tongue! Seems to me dat dis Scuba Diver yah is "fishing". Mi nuh tink dis addi right site fi it though...

Anyway, enuff a dat cause mi nuh waan nuhbaddy come tek mi on. Mi go church yessideh and mi mi nuh waan traaase nuhbaddy. Mi deh yah inna di land of di "bullers" (rumpists) a gwaan tek it easy. Sorta busy dese days though...can just breeze een and out a Outaroad. Hope u irie still.

Yow Toni! Hold di peace yaah, just can't beat a man wid more tongue dan wi. Si...im pich pon GT_Q now. LoLoLoL.

One ting mi affi seh and mi wi still stick by it: No woman should hit a man nor no man should hit a woman. Relationship sour and getting violent...walk weh from it. It nuh worth it. Di minute one hit one, it gwine escalate one way or di other. Nobody wins.

Nelly:
Posted by Nelly | February 23, 2009 5:15 PM

@bullHead - I wont go back and forth like Toni i will just answer one part of your question. Go and google 'women on death row" and you will see a myraid amount. and its not for selfdefence. I am gone

@Toni - you ole di boy, and its best that you stop for the mere fact that "he is a Man" we see things differently.

Posted by Toni | February 23, 2009 5:45 PM

@ Nelly dear mi stop... is like talking to a wall...

bullhead:
Posted by bullhead | February 23, 2009 6:45 PM

@ Nelly

I was talking about the local scene here in Jamaica. No woman is on death row in Jamaica for murder. Under current laws (from colonial times) that would be ILLEGAL. They are free to kill at will. You better believe it. All they'll get is a "life sentence" with parole - a slap on the wrist.

See: Mary Lynch Set Free

GT_Queen:
Posted by GT_Queen | February 23, 2009 6:47 PM

@ Bullhead
It seems to me you are like those people who use other people's words to spread your propaganda and lies...like those religious fanatics that uses their holy book to justify their wrongdoing.
You seem to find the quotes in my comments that irritates you and then you twist it around to suit yourself.That's typical behaviour for people who cry "whah whah" when they cant get their own way.
Tell me Mr. Bullhead why is it you choose that as your screen name...OH! I know!!
It's because (and now after this constant back and forth with you,I'm convinced) that you are one of those men in a high standing in society that is definitely one of the famous DOWN LOW BULLAS that Barbados is known for.LOLOLZ
Because only a man who got suga in he A** will want to come on this site and cuss out all de women like a batty boy.
Remember you came from a woman so treat women with respect.I dont know why you have such hatred for women.I guess maybe deep down you want to be one and you're jealous.
Peace out!!!

bullhead:
Posted by bullhead | February 23, 2009 7:06 PM

@ GT_Queen

QUOTE: "This will be my last comment directed towards you as I have no more time to waste on an EDUCATED-A**HLE-MALE-CHAUVINIST-PIG-WANNABE-DOWN-LOW-BULLA like you.
Peace out!!!"

ANSWER: LOL. I've expressed my opinion on why people should not rush to judge and condemned others, and I think my case has been made. Peace and love.

lirinia:
Posted by lirinia | February 23, 2009 9:02 PM

OMFG! My sister GT_Queen put Bullhead in he friggin place! lol! a*sh*le! u knw he really does sound like a faggot, a b*tty boi, a homo, a anti man, a tinkerbell, oh shit man! he is all a dem! mite as well i dont go on cuz he and everyone else on dis site dun knw wht he is frm da 1st comment! i want he rass cum back and read my comment and let me and he hav it out 2 cuz i hate whn guys like him try 2 defend guyslike da brown! in fact i think he trying so hard 2 defend him cuz he want chris 2 dig he out! and he jus jealous cuz ri ri de gettin all de sexing! lol!

toni:
Posted by toni | February 23, 2009 10:03 PM

ladies please don't pay that sexist woman beater BULLHEAD any mind... Remember the saying birds of a feather flock together and it's so clear he wants to flock with his fellow animal Chris!

Posted by Ms. Spanish | February 24, 2009 2:18 AM

Gosh this is Rihanna ? Damn face dun out !!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Spanish

ann-marie:
Posted by ann-marie | February 26, 2009 3:15 PM

all i can say is that he shouldn't have hit her but what i've heard over the news is that she gave him std im still not sure under the circumstnces what cause the beat down but i wish the best for him and everyone derserves a chance. i wish the best for both of them.

555:
Posted by 555 | March 2, 2009 11:28 AM

I THINK ITS GOOD FOR SHE

keira:
Posted by keira | March 2, 2009 5:26 PM

all ayo jamaicans need to shut up cuz afta all de murdering ayo does be doing and beating and rapping, ayo should b the last to talk,buh chris i dont believe u do sumting so, the gyul look worse than getting lix. she look like a truck run she ova man...waah happen to u eh...what ah gwaan me boi?

Posted by Anonymous | March 3, 2009 11:55 AM

be strong rihanna girl it's bad enough he hit u but dont go bac

Posted by Anonymous | March 3, 2009 11:57 AM

this is bad,i was a fan and still is the truth of the matter is u dont stay in the kitchen if u cant stand the heat when u hit someone it is expected the person is going to hit u back but on the real she did not desrve that much of a beating she liked it the first time so she went and put a ring on it and got morebut my girl riri for a female from the caribbean how u stand up and allow a yankee boy to beat u up if it was ever a ja girl chris lol u dead

Mara:
Posted by Mara | March 5, 2009 10:35 PM

hha shame on yoou rihanna ! good job

Visoldierette:
Posted by Visoldierette | March 6, 2009 1:25 PM

unu fi play taurus riley song, di beating ting nuh nice di gal look like she dead inna dis picture ya, mekk cris brown likkle fassy dancy dancy rass put him hand pon a woman from him do dat nubady nah support him career again fkkin bright even if di gal giv im bun or she put har hand pon him fuss how u fi tekk har on like seh she a big man ar an equal now dem a seh him a go get charge for attempted murder

shatta yute:
Posted by shatta yute | April 15, 2009 12:22 PM

she give di mam disease,it could have been aids then she want to beat man, lucky a no jamaican dat,she woulda get gunsh*t, nasty b*itch not because she is a celebrity fu*krey she do