« Janet Jackson's 'wardrobe malfunction' case for Supreme Court | Main | Dancehall artiste Mavado's I'm So Special hits Billboard »

Sexy Model Buffy's World of Fantasies

kitty_kat_kitty_model_photos_gorgeous_river.jpgHello, welcome to my Kitty Kat Kitty world. I'm a sister who has it going on. I'm doing the damn thing, I love to have fun, very out going, I live my life to the fullest. I also enjoy great conversations.

I'm that dare devil that would try just about anything. I'm in a relationship with a very special person. "They Know" "lmao" My babe overfill all my fantasies. I never been so please. Mi babe keeps me wet every night and sends me to bed with a big smile on my face in the morning. Yes my babe goes all night(and I love it too). I want nothing but the best for us. So don't get it twisted, yes I've been wash off my feet by mi love. But I still love the mi sexy femmes. Ladies and Gents I'm still open for IM's Fellas please don't send me no pictures of ur d*ck.
Seemore.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Flesh Axe:
Posted by Flesh Axe | November 22, 2008 2:30 PM

I am particularly overwhelmed by the flawlessness of your beauty, kitty kat kitty. Tasty Kitty, I have an insatiable appetite. However, you have succeeded in satisfying this appetite.Consequently, I would do anything to meet you.

chris di teacher:
Posted by chris di teacher | November 22, 2008 2:58 PM

dammmmmmmmmmmmmm CW3

izzi:
Posted by izzi | November 22, 2008 6:08 PM

bl**d claat babez.......u sweet

the lovely MISS TACIOUS:
Posted by the lovely MISS TACIOUS | November 22, 2008 8:13 PM

Now I know there isn't a SHORTAGE of MALE MODELS for us FEMALE VIEWERS TO LUST AFTER!
Like really Outaroad, do you really think that us women want to see these big booty broads every time we log on??
Next time I want to see a fine chocolate brotha with rippling abs and eyes that make my panties wet, ya dig?
Cuz frankly i'm tired of seeing broads named Jade, Kitty, Misha or whatever. And stop giving these guys FALSE HOPE, poor boys wanting to meet these models when they cant even get a date in their damn yaad.
Conclusion, I just wanna see a good looking man so i can say "hey, this man is hot" AND NO VYBZ, SERANI, AND MOVADO DONT COUNT! Could you do that for us women ONE TIME PLEASE!

Tacious has SPOKEN!

Posted by sexycam | November 24, 2008 8:55 AM

Miss Tacious mi agree wid u but one thing serani ok but we si him all di time so Outaroad send us ladies some fine a*s men that when we si dem we body full a goose bomps and we can go like ddddaaaaaaaaammmmmm......yeah a that mi seh..........

the lovely MISS TACIOUS:
Posted by the lovely MISS TACIOUS | November 24, 2008 11:06 AM

@sexycam

LOL ah tru, I see nothing wrong with Serani but tru we see him all the time. It's like outaroad is so sexually biased!

GET THE MALE MODELS!!!!!

kf:
Posted by kf | November 24, 2008 11:13 AM

outaroad dat would be a bad idea, ladies mi luv unu but mi nuh waah si nuh man, de truth is unun si all type a man everyday, howeva we guys hardly get to see a real voluptuous chic...i suggest yall go to de gym....NO HALF NAKED GUYS BUN DAT...oh as a matta a fact i think you guys can easily find a site with de convenience of ur fingaz via de net lol....WORLD WIDE WEB

courtney:
Posted by courtney | November 24, 2008 12:04 PM

that maddddddddddd

Daddy Lion Chandell:
Posted by Daddy Lion Chandell | November 25, 2008 8:37 AM

Mi luv the way you think, Sista Tacious.
Man fi di woman, woman fi di man dem.

We need more Sistren like you fi real.
Keep it sweet.

Always Watching,
DADDY LION CHANDELL
DLC IndustryWatch/
Roots Dynamic Soundsystem
The Meditations

Mafiea joe:
Posted by Mafiea joe | November 25, 2008 8:33 PM

The way u sit the stone .dat stone shud bee my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the lovely MISS TACIOUS:
Posted by the lovely MISS TACIOUS | November 25, 2008 11:15 PM

@ Daddy Lion
respect!

@ KF
why don't you model for me?? Just for me though LOL
;-)

Wood:
Posted by Wood | November 28, 2008 11:51 AM

Thanks 4 da shot!Always nice 2 c u.Keep them hatin boo!

earl:
Posted by earl | December 31, 2008 9:43 PM

you so sweet my name is earl iama dj in boston mass call me 1857-891-9392 you dj 2009 one love iam single age 28 call anytime

jonathan:
Posted by jonathan | October 18, 2009 2:29 AM

hey wassup if you live in montreal take my msn afro_jigga99@hotmail.com and my name is jonathan walton if you on facebook kool get at me