« Nicole's Musical Journey | Main | Lionel Richie Headlines JAMAICA Jazz and Blues Festival 2009 »

Death of Da'Ville's road manager Bogle

bogle_daville_road_manger_death.jpg

It is with out deepest sympathy that we announce the death of Robert Bogle, known to most as "Bogle", best friend, road manager and assistant to reggae singer Da'Ville and the Fashozy Records team.

Bogle has been Da'Ville's right hand from the early days of his early career and he will be deeply missed. His family and close friends would like you to respect his death and their privacy at this time. Funeral arrangements will be announced shortly.

Bogle was a victim of Sickle-cell. A decease, which decreases the cells' flexibility and results in a risk of various other complications. Life expectancy is shortened, with older studies reporting an average life expectancy of 42 and 48 years for males and females, respectively.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DELUS:
Posted by DELUS | November 23, 2008 12:15 PM

Rest in peace me friend when u was here you live life to the fullest DAville a go keep moving all you friends a go keep moving but none a dem nah go forget you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

j tymz:
Posted by j tymz | November 23, 2008 1:28 PM

Bogle you will be missed by all, yow just gwaan hold di turf fi wi because one day soon we will all link up again - I know your soul will rest in peace

Posted by dj x cashflow family | November 23, 2008 2:45 PM

... so much to say... mi dups bogle R.i.p!

DELLY RANX:
Posted by DELLY RANX | November 23, 2008 2:46 PM

REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND BOGLE, WE SHARED A LOT OF FUN AND LAUGHTER WHILE WE HANG OUT AT THE STUDIO OR ON THE ROAD AT STAGE SHOWS,YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ME DELLY RANX AND A LOT OF PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU'RE A COOL YOUTH.I KNOW DAVILLE GONNA MISS ALL THOSE SPARS YOU AND HIM SPAR. ONE LOVE

MY CONDOLENCES GOES OUT TO YOUR FAMILY

KING OF THE PARK:
Posted by KING OF THE PARK | November 23, 2008 4:09 PM

REST IN PEACE BOGLE.DA'VILLE HOLD STRONG MI FAMILY.BLESS UP THE WHOLE FASHOZY FAMILY HOLD THE FAITH.

carlene:
Posted by carlene | November 23, 2008 4:36 PM

Oh my god, i am so sorry to hear this, bogle the last time we spoke i was to come and see you at bejon sports bar, i am so sorry, you will be missed alot, oh my friend i will never forget the good times, daville i am so sorry hope to hear from you soon.

terry:
Posted by terry | November 23, 2008 4:40 PM

bogle u will be missed , everyone loves u.REST IN PEACE

Dj Neil:
Posted by Dj Neil | November 23, 2008 10:40 PM

R.i.P Robert Bogle...Gone 2 soon BUT certainly not forgotten..He was like a brother 2 me and a part of the cashflow family..Condolences to his family .Daville bless up n hold d faith.

mystic:
Posted by mystic | November 24, 2008 1:01 AM

rip bogle:-(

Hize:
Posted by Hize | November 24, 2008 1:35 AM

R.I.P mi Link, you where such a great person to hang around, and we all are missing you right now. The cashflow Family will continue to work hard towards what you believed in, an your name will not be forgotten for the contribution u made to the music. Rest in Peace My friend.
(Daville Take it easy).

Posted by The Voice | November 24, 2008 8:51 AM

May Bogle's Soul Rest In Peace. Daville accept my condolences to you and Bogle's relatives and friends, but I know you are a strong man, so we in the west are looking forward to seeing you in Negril on Wednesday Night.

Blessings

Posted by Lady Dawn | November 24, 2008 11:13 AM

I was so shocked when I got the call Saturday morning. To us.....GOD took you to soon but he obviously has a plan for you. Rest In Peace my friend.

Posted by Roy Sweetland | November 24, 2008 12:16 PM

GOOD YOUTH!
So sorry to hear of Bogles passing, saw him last on the video shoot set of DaVille/DeMarco "Blessings Multiply" i just pray for the multiplications of blessings on his family at this time.
Mi always ah call him a likkle yute because him look like a little kid, sorry to hear of the illness he was battling.
He's always a hard worker with "Strip tease" promotions.. and other things ..Rest Well my yute .. we all have to travel that route one day

COOL RUNNINGZ
JAH GUIDE &
ONE LOVE
Roy

dj dahren:
Posted by dj dahren | November 24, 2008 12:20 PM

although mi kno bogle a fi a short while, he was kool bredrin' an mi rate him. r.i.p bogle...

Tina:
Posted by Tina | November 24, 2008 1:31 PM

Bogel *sigh*. favouriet expression YUTE!....he was more than a frieND he was FAMILY!...
WHEN YOUR GONE THE PIECES OF OUR HEARTS ARE MISSING YOU....
Even in death we love u same way.Only God Knows!
Rest ur in a better place.

Posted by Anonymous | November 24, 2008 5:59 PM

I am so very sorry to hear about Bogle's untimely passing. I met him for the first time earlier this year while handling some business for Da'Ville, and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. My sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends.

Speng:
Posted by Speng | November 24, 2008 7:55 PM

Rest in Peace mi dupes! Friend fi life and beyond!

Posted by Yolan Zanders | November 24, 2008 11:48 PM

He was such a beautiful person and always smiling and easy to deal with, he will be missed, my prayers goes out to Daville and his family, beautiful person he was, really beautiful

bodo:
Posted by bodo | November 25, 2008 8:07 AM

PEACE BE WITH YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE WE WILL REALLY MISS YOU SO MUCH.MAY YOUR FAMILY NOT WORRY CUZ JAH HAS TAKEN YOU TO A BETTER PLACE WHERE ALL JAH CHILDREN WILL MEET ONE DAY...MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kasreen:
Posted by kasreen | November 25, 2008 3:39 PM

Bogle bogle bogle bogle bogle...y y y y ..i dont know. I wish u could tell me y. we will be lost lost lost without you. No more bogle is so hard to accept. i am having a hard time with this but i cant question God. i have no more bogle to tell me jokes till i cry. i have no more bogle to call when i am stressed out and need a brotherly advice. i have no more bogle to fight with sometimes because he thinks hes always right. If i feel so ooo bad i can just imagine Daville and J and everyone else who really knew you because i know they loved you and we all loved you. You were a joy. I am missing you so bad right now i dont know what to do. love you in life and continue to love you in death. Kasreen

NESSA & MAJOR CHRIS:
Posted by NESSA & MAJOR CHRIS | November 26, 2008 9:04 AM

R.I.P RAPIDFIRE AKA ROBERT BOGLE YOU GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HEAR NO MATTER WHAT.WE ALL MISSED YOU..RIGHT NOW YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS...NESSA AN MAJOR CHRIS WILL NEVA FOR GET YOU MY FRIEND..U ARE OUR FREN 4 LIFE .. REST IN PEACE BOGLE.

Taja:
Posted by Taja | November 27, 2008 7:51 PM

RIP Robert... U will be missed

carlene:
Posted by carlene | November 27, 2008 10:27 PM

you will be missed i will miss you.

flare:
Posted by flare | November 29, 2008 2:30 PM

JA KNOW..STAR.. BOGLE YOU SHALL BE MISSED.. YO WORDS CANT EXPRESS HOW SHOCKED I AM ABOUT THIS.. R.I.P MY FRIEND.. I NEVER HAD A DULL MOMENT AROUND YOU.. GONE TOO SOON YO (SIGH).. TO YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND FRIENDS MY SINCEREST CONDOLENCES..

JUICY A*S:
Posted by JUICY A*S | December 1, 2008 12:46 PM

ROBERT I REALLY MISS YOU WISH DID SEE YOU ONE LAST TIME...RIP

RUSHELL:
Posted by RUSHELL | December 2, 2008 4:26 PM

THIS IS TOO SAD FOR ME..IAN,DAVILLE AND JELANIE BE STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH..WE ALL LOVE AND MISS ROBERT..

nancy:
Posted by nancy | December 7, 2008 8:34 AM

miss u bob!! cant believe ur gone but u not forgotten!!