« OutAroad.com Break Out Artiste Tifa's Promotional Photos | Main | Lady Saw assembles her 'A' team »

Make Boyz Cry Mini Movie - 'Busted'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxine:
Posted by Maxine | May 16, 2008 1:58 PM

A bit long but this is a fresh idea i really like this. I hope Jamaica gets it

Lornlorn - a reality dat!!:
Posted by Lornlorn - a reality dat!! | May 16, 2008 2:06 PM

That is what women need to stop doing; stop fighting over the person that is causing the problem. As women there should be some sort of camaraderie among us. In this situation the ladies knew nothing of each other; they are both being played, so why cuss each other? Fix the problem together!!!

Hype gal:
Posted by Hype gal | May 16, 2008 2:12 PM

I don't think it's too long because r kelly's trapped in the closet is way more longer than this and this short and still tells the story, you go girls

for once i thought this group break up but now I realised that its storm that is missing and replace with diamond

Krystal:
Posted by Krystal | May 21, 2008 6:01 PM

I love the video from the group make boyz cry, I cant wait to see part 2.

Krystal:
Posted by Krystal | May 23, 2008 5:34 PM

I love the new video"busted". I can't wait to see the next video,keep up the good work.

Rushi:
Posted by Rushi | May 25, 2008 12:08 PM

Storm was never replaced by Diamond. Diamond was in the group first, then she left for a while and now she is back. Anyway I love your new video BUSTED, and I'm also looking forward to see the next part.