« Rihanna Role Plays During Sex | Main | No Gays In My Cabinet - Jamaica's Prime Minister Bruce Golding »

Five sex questions with Miss Chin from MBC - "Suppose him d*@k can't stand up?

mbc_chinmisssexyphotos.jpgOutAroad.com:
What do you think about guys who come in less than a minute?

Miss Chin:
At times it makes me get damn upset but due to my sexy physic and tightness then I have to put little of the blame on the goody goody.

OutAroad.com:
What’s the weirdest place you ever had sex?

Miss Chin:
The weirdest place I had sex was in the men’s bathroom at Tropical Plaza, I bent over on the toilet bowl and fling it up pon him left, right and centre.

OutAroad.com:
Do you prefer getting oral sex done or getting the real thing?

Miss Chin:
Both of them but I am clitoral so I prefer the tongue, the only other way for me to come is rubbing my clit while he strokes me.
Seemore.jpg

OutAroad.com:
What’s your favourite sex position and why?

Miss Chin:
I like it when him drag me to the edge of the bed and brace my knees dem pon mi shoulder - otherwise it’s call foot pon shoulder.

OutAroad.com:
Do you believe in sex before marriage?

Miss Chin:
No I don’t believe in sex before marriage but at the end of the day it’s also a disadvantage - suppose him dick can’t stand up, suppose him have enormously huge dick? There is more to it - this why a lot of people test the waters before they get married.

Posted by DIAMOND | May 28, 2008 12:36 PM

OK. I AGREE WID HER ANSWERS & I FEEL DAT SHE DID ANSWER DA QUESTIONS DEM CORRECTLY.

OUTAROAD.COM-- WATS UP WID U GUYS NOW? IT HAS BEEN WAT 3 WEEKS NOW & U GUYS ONLY INTERVIEWING GIRLS. WHY ARENT U GUYS INTERVIEWING DA GUYS? PLEASE OUTAROAD NEXT TIME WEN I CUM ON ERE- I WAN TO READ BOUT A GUY OK{LOL}....THANKS

diamond:
Posted by diamond | May 28, 2008 2:18 PM

my girl wat u doing wit ma name??? ^^^^^

anywayz, I agree wit u, need more guys

Lovelorn:
Posted by Lovelorn | May 28, 2008 7:47 PM

I don't there is a wrong or right answer; I think it's a combination of preference and self-awareness.

Her answer shows minimal self-awareness when it comes to sex.

If a woman truly knows herself and the man she is with; she can determine how long the man will last. She needs to be able to listen the his body and his rhyme and know to hold him off for him to be able to pleasure her.

So obviously her answers are a couple of her answer are somewhat immature and you can tell that she is young and have not yet know all she can know about a man's body her own and how it works.

FUTURE MRS. RODNEY PRICE:
Posted by FUTURE MRS. RODNEY PRICE | May 28, 2008 9:09 PM

OUT A ROAD.....WHEN YUH A GUH ASK DI 5 STAR GENERAL SUM QUESTIONS??????? MI WAAN KNOW HOW MI MAN LIKE IT!!!!!!!!

innocent:
Posted by innocent | May 29, 2008 11:04 AM

o can u prefer tongue dan d*ck??? well obvious she's yung n mite i say very yung!!!! him com quick cus a d goodie goodie if u kno sey wen u tun roun yuh man weak u onlu tun roun wen u av a dance fi go or wen u tiad simple.....lol....anyway too much info my gurl tropical plaza bathroom u cud av say one bathroom....lol

jen:
Posted by jen | June 2, 2008 2:31 PM

she's obviously lying!!! look pon dat...she look uptown and look like wa dem girl deh weh jus lay down and mek the man do everything... she lie bout tropical plaza... she nuh look like dem ride or die chick dat will do dem ting deh.... she jus a look a likkle fwd... dear, dont try so hard to get attention cuz it will backfire.... anywayssssss......... unu need fi start ask some MAN sum questions... we ladies are tired of reading about other ladies... thank uuuu!

Solid fundo:
Posted by Solid fundo | June 2, 2008 5:27 PM

She a look like she can handle big d*cks.but anyway she God damn sexy.

cammie:
Posted by cammie | June 4, 2008 1:16 PM

SHE DID GOOD........... I'M A CLITORAL PERSON TOO.

CASHTRO TROY:
Posted by CASHTRO TROY | August 12, 2008 1:45 PM

DAMN U SEXY,ME WOULDA MARRY U,BUT TEST THE WATERS FIRST AND MARK IT WIT A BABY...

Posted by cedella perry | December 30, 2008 4:17 PM

mi know say u love toys u freaky long time