« Jah Cure Mesmerises Caribbean Fans | Main | Vybz Kartel lyrics for Money Fi Spend »

Five sex questions with Foxy from MBC - I love my d*ck dem straight

foxy_mbc_makeboyzcry.jpgOutAroad.com:
Which do you prefer curve d*ck or straight d*ck?

Foxy (Make Boyz Cry):
I love my d*ck dem straight, anything that lean can never be good. The straight dick heads for the g spot while the cure is so afraid to approach the g stop. Dat fi get dash weh

OutAroad.com:
Do you ever think about having a threesome?

Foxy (Make Boyz Cry):
To be frank I guess every women mind stray because “wi creative and uhnu kno dat to” - but for me personally I will continue doing it in my world of fantasy.

OutAroad.com:
Name one thing that you hate about sexual intercourse?

Foxy (Make Boyz Cry):
What there is to hate about f**king sex, everything is marvelous about sex, except for a f**king boring man in bed.

OutAroad.com:
What’s the weirdest place you ever had sex?

Foxy (Make Boyz Cry):
I once had sexy in an ackee tree even though I don’t consider that weird enough.

OutAroad.com:
What’s your favourite sex position and why?

Foxy (Make Boyz Cry):
I don’t really think there is a favourite for me because I don’t like to stay in one position too long - “move around and mek di thing exciting”.

fx:
Posted by fx | May 12, 2008 11:19 AM

Actually this person who ever she is, and whatever band she is in, seems to understand as much about sex as she does about music. Technically as I am Clinical Sexual Adviser, the G spot is located approx. 3- 4 inches on the front inner wall of vaginal cavity, it has ben proven that a curved penis has a much better chance of stimulating the G spot that a straight penis. The partners of men with curved penis receive orgasms at a rate of 56% percent more than those with straight penis's and many times the partners with the straight penis needed to manually stimulates with a tongue or finger to achieve orgasm. So this woman obviously is chatting B.S., in order to make her seem somewhat sexual in order to give a group with no musical credit or talent a little exposure by promoting their sexuality, which is also questionable. There is a famous lesbian poem called "make boys cry" maybe there is something there.

popeye:
Posted by popeye | May 12, 2008 11:41 AM

GWAN MI GIRL MI LIKE HOW U KEEP IT REAL, AND MI KNOW U CANDLE IT GOOD.

stamina:
Posted by stamina | May 12, 2008 11:42 AM

Foxy..I would really liek to have you.

Nicky from Mary's:
Posted by Nicky from Mary's | May 12, 2008 7:39 PM

JOY-ANN U A GWAAN EEH .... TRY NUH GET TOO HYPE AND REMEMBA WEH U A COME FROM KEEP ON DOING U TING STILL U A HAPPEN

Zagga Zow:
Posted by Zagga Zow | May 13, 2008 9:48 AM

i was her partner in the ackee tree..me pick her ackee

Speak 4 USelf:
Posted by Speak 4 USelf | May 13, 2008 11:58 AM

Please speak for urself, first off the first commenter is right secondly not all women fantasize bout 3some. It is just plain nasty to some of us. Do ya thing if thats you but please don't group us all. If you were creative then excite him without the help of new p&%sy in the bed, bc thats what he really hype over.

ghetto rebel:
Posted by ghetto rebel | May 13, 2008 2:14 PM

That foxy girl look sweet. She look like she can handle di ride. Mi wouldn't mind have her up in a ackee tree.
P.S. Her take on straight h**d is false, men with curve h**ds are more likely to make their girls have orgasms...

LoveLorn:
Posted by LoveLorn | May 13, 2008 9:03 PM

@fx, when I was reading this was thinking the same thing; its obvious that she doesn't know herself well or she would have answered the question accurately.

Both men and woman boast about knowing themselves and about sex and the best why to have sex, but it’s all pretensions; a man can be as boring as you want him to be; maybe he is reciprocating what he feeling. The fact is one of the best ways to know what you like or to best get to know your body is by masturbating. I would have liked if she had elaborated on who the threesome would be with.

Often times people feel that a three some should only include two women and a man…in my book it should include two men and me. I don’t want the men to interact with each other, just to give me all their attention and energy.

Krystal:
Posted by Krystal | May 14, 2008 5:19 PM

Yes foxy i like the way you do your thing;straight-forward and everything any where is the rest of the gang--diamond and foxy

Carmen:
Posted by Carmen | May 15, 2008 4:32 PM

she mad all real woman know that curve d**k will take u there.....

Popeye Smith:
Posted by Popeye Smith | May 15, 2008 7:25 PM

A wah tek some gyal bout curve cant find g-spot?

John:
Posted by John | May 21, 2008 3:56 PM

You are very pretty as well as the rest of the group (meaning you too Alicia :-D). I hope you continue to work together as a band and make it even more big some day. Maybe I can get your autograph someday too.

John xxoo

Posted by sweet thing | May 29, 2008 4:23 PM

i would have to disagree about the straight d*ck better than curve one, i have both experience with curve and straight, the best cum shots i have in my lifetime is the curve one, he knows how to use it well and it has taking me places, i didnt even know exist, i will always perfer the curve one over the straight one everyday