« KFC Extends Free Meal Offer To Rihanna | Main | P. Diddy Thanks Kanye West on YouTube »

Five sex questions with Danielle - "Of course I love my toys"

danielle_sexygirl_singer_jamaica.jpgOutAroad.com:
Sex toys are becoming popular in Jamaica, do you believe or ever used one?

Danielle:
“Of course I love my toys especially when your partner isn’t around. They are really fun; I don’t insert them though I need the real thing.”

OutAroad.com:
Are you into threesome?

Danielle:
“I don’t go for guys that are into threesome, I don’t need any help I can satisfy my man on my own. Plus that’s too freaky for me. I know how to be creative; I can bring multi personalities into my bedroom. We can play sexy nurse and patient tonight, next night I am his private dancer giving him a lap dancer, swing on pole for him. I can fulfill his fantasies”

OutAroad.com:
Which do you prefer, early morning sex or in the shower?

Danielle:
“Ohhh God the both of them are really hot but the early morning ride nice. At times I get the vibe to go at it all day, run marathon. I will just go away with my man and book off overseas and spend some quality time and run it red all day all night. Some baby making ting (smile)”

OutAroad.com:
How important is sexual intercourse in your life?

Danielle:
“Boy it’s really important as long as it is a deep sincere, steady relationship. It’s quite important for my partner to give me spectacular and lots of orgasms. If I’m single I’ll chill with my toys until that stability comes because I don’t believe in casual sex it has to be something meaningful.”

OutAroad.com:
What makes a man a good love maker for you?

Danielle:
“Number one, him haffi have di READY BODY with the heart of a lion to just rip off my panties. He must have the gangsta in him step somebody who always keeps himself clean and fresh to death, the smell of his cologne should get me in the mood. He must be seductive, a great tongue kisser that that can easily get me wet. Know exactly how to put his tongue in my ears and really turn me on. Know how many fingers to use to blow my mind, pull my hair and give that a*s a smack.

Posted by Rick, Nyce 1 Entertainment | May 19, 2008 6:20 PM

MI LOVE THAT LAST COMMENT WITH THE TONGUE IN THE EAR THING, MI LOVE AND ALL MY GIRLS DEM LOVE IT TOO

John:
Posted by John | May 19, 2008 6:35 PM

DANIELLE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL THAT'S NOT LOOSE. THESE ANSWERS ARE SOMETHING LIKE A WIFE MATERIAL THING THAT STILL KNOW HOW TO GET IT HOT!!! DATS THE TYPE OF GIRL I NEED. I WONDER IF SHE REALLY KICKED THE BALLER TO THE CURB?

prezzident:
Posted by prezzident | May 20, 2008 10:07 AM

shi look freaky shi must dweet..but mi naw lie yuh minuh inna di tounge inna earz things

hot gal:
Posted by hot gal | May 20, 2008 11:16 AM

please everybody know seh danielle luv sex....

Cupcake:
Posted by Cupcake | May 20, 2008 12:24 PM

Dis nuh ready at all. I don't think she is being herself. Boring Danielle wheel an cum again.

cammie:
Posted by cammie | May 20, 2008 1:06 PM

yes mi fren mi love di las ansa cyaa do better dan dat..my girl u meck it wid da response deh!!!!!!!

TiTi:
Posted by TiTi | May 20, 2008 3:25 PM

Now that's keeping it real , my girl says, yes she like toys, but she don't insert dem, need the real ting, ah that me a talk bout. This chick is natural and real. Danielle is a classy girl, she is not a dutty ghetto rat. So it's natural for her to present herself as classy, NEVA BORING.

Danny:
Posted by Danny | May 20, 2008 9:01 PM

Danielle sounds hot this female artiste have sex appeal. She looks good and She sound s Damn good. I would love to spend some time with danielle even it is phone sex. HAHaa

Love U Sweets hope you see my comments I am definitely going on your my space page to check you out. you have a new fan girl

Cupcake:
Posted by Cupcake | May 20, 2008 9:05 PM

SO IF U NUH INSERT DI TOYS DEM, DEN WHAT U DO WIT DEM? I'M LOST HERE.

mizztikle:
Posted by mizztikle | May 21, 2008 8:42 AM

DAT IS A DYAM LIE BOUT SHE DONT INSERT SO WHAT IS THE POINT DEN OBVIOUSLY SHE IS USIN THE TOY TO SUBSTITUTE DA MAN SO I DNT THINK IF SHE WAS WID A MAN SHE WOULD JUS MEK HIM REUB IT PON IT AND NOT INSERT. NUH MEK SHE FOOL UNU. BUT I LIKE THE OTHA ANSAS STILL DIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE READ BUT THEY NEED TO ASK MORE MEN.

Tee Tee:
Posted by Tee Tee | May 21, 2008 10:27 AM

Cupcake, I am clueless too. If she nuh insert them, then weh she do with dem. feel dem up or what. What's the whole point of using toys if you nah insert dem

cutey:
Posted by cutey | May 21, 2008 7:20 PM

The answer them sound good... she must have like the little vibrators those u don't insert u just place it on ur cilt and that will do the trick.. so she don't say anything wrong!

kim:
Posted by kim | May 22, 2008 4:25 AM

u people are so dumb she uses the toys for outta stimulation in other words she rubs the vibrator pon her clit

Kimberly:
Posted by Kimberly | May 22, 2008 9:06 AM

You don’t have to insert toys; I have never done it either!!! A vibrator is considered a sex toy and you can use it for clitoral stimulation. Not everyone can climax from penetration I cant. So if my partner dont go down he has got to find creative ways of applying pressure to the clit.

kay:
Posted by kay | May 22, 2008 11:31 AM

daniell sound like a reall c*cky broker

mizztikle:
Posted by mizztikle | May 23, 2008 10:05 AM

WHATEVA UNLESS ITS ORAL OR ANAL SEX IS SUPPOSED TO INVOLVE PENETRATION OR ITS NOT SEX. I DONT HAV TIME OR MONEY TO WASTE BUYING TOYS JUST TO STIMULATE THE OUTSIDE YES DAT IS PART OF IT BUT ITS ONLY HALF THE PENETRATION IS THE BEST PART FEELIN IT INSIDE YOU SO IF IM NOT GETTIN DAT THERES NO POINT. AN I NEVA SED SHE SED ANYTHING WRONG I JUS DONT BELIEVE DAT ANSA.

Cupcake:
Posted by Cupcake | May 23, 2008 3:37 PM

Thanks for updating me tru mi nuh use toys mi wouldn't know.My man always available wit di ready B*DDY!!!

kady:
Posted by kady | May 27, 2008 9:16 AM

She sounds really boring to me Lady saw own is the baddest ting! very disappointed though I thought danielle woulda bring it more with vibes and excitement like in her songs she just sound hard core and raunchy, but that goes to show ppl are not always like their music says makes them seem.as much as she talk it it doesn't seem like she is that much of a sex goddess in bed.

layla:
Posted by layla | June 11, 2008 6:43 PM

slag

Gryna Physician:
Posted by Gryna Physician | June 13, 2008 8:00 PM

Ey if mi even a dream seh mi and D go ova seas guh lack dung and mia run it red all day I dnt want to wake up I wanna njoy da to the fullest!!!!

judine:
Posted by judine | August 3, 2008 8:17 PM

danielle u stop f**k the baller yet?

Posted by jason | October 21, 2009 2:07 PM

she seem as if she love sex