« Usher's New Album "Here I Stand" In Stores May 27th | Main | DeMarco – A Battle Savy Solider »

Dancehall Queen Carlene and Miss Jamaica Universe 2nd Runner Up at Odds

By Krazy Kitty
OutAroad.com Writer

rebbeca_silviera_missjamaicauniverse_carlene.jpg

Tension is brewing between former dancehall queen Charlene and 21 year-old Rebecca Silvera, 2nd runner up in the Miss Jamaica Universe 2008 pageant. Information reaching OutAroad.com suggests that Carlene is at odds with Rebecca who she accuses of having a relationship with her partner.

When contacted Rebecca acknowledged that she also heard about such suggestions.

“I heard the rumors, and I am not sure what she (Carlene) plan to gain by spreading false propaganda. I saw her at a few at my Miss Jamaica Universe events and I heard from concerned persons that at the coronation show she behaved in a ridiculous manner. I heard that she was jumping up and shouting things like "man thief" and “booing,” which I believe is very absurd and not anything I would like to be a part. If this woman does not like me just leave me alone! Why is she coming to my events and making such a big deal out of me?” queried Rebecca.

When asked what fueled the tension Rebecca had this to say:

“It was alleged that I had a relationship with Danhai Williams, which I will never confirm or deny because I believe in keeping my private life out of the public’s eye. However, I can say that if I were in a relationship with someone, people would have to have seen us out at least once or twice. Last time I checked it Mr. Williams was in a relationship and recently had a son with former beauty queen Marsha Paragonsingh. Therefore, I do not understand why she has such a thing for me. I really wish she would just leave me alone!”

According to Rebecca, who has blossomed into a public figure, she would rather keep her public life public and ask people to respect her private life.

“I understand that this (negativity) comes with becoming a public figure but that aspect I would rather refrain from being involved in. I really do not have time to focus my energy on negativity as I have so much going on since the Miss Jamaica Universe pageant.

Efforts to contact Carlene for a comment proved futile.

toya:
Posted by toya | May 16, 2008 1:55 PM

Becca i like how you handle it like a real lady carlene need to stop it and act her age keep doing ur thing becca.

Lornlorn:
Posted by Lornlorn | May 16, 2008 2:44 PM

carlene needs to get some class; she should confront her man.

L:
Posted by L | May 16, 2008 2:44 PM

Carlene need fi go lose some weight and lef people alone, why she a tek it to the girl, why she dont deal with her man if she thinks that he's being unfaithful, it takes two to tango, sort it out with your man my girl, as tanya stevens sey "yuh coulda move like mange", if the man ago stray no matter what yuh do him ago cheat.

j:
Posted by j | May 16, 2008 3:27 PM

what a way unu a run down the people of jamaica money whey Danhai and the PNP tief.

talk de tings dem:
Posted by talk de tings dem | May 16, 2008 3:56 PM

Tired body dun out Carlene fe go sit down. You big and fava old cow. Why a only dis girl you a harass. Look how much babymadda yuh old tiefing man have. YOu trouble all of dem. YOu're calling the girl man tief. Look how much money danhai teif. a woman like you fe dead cause yuh still deh wid a teifing criminal man. dem fe throw him in a prison mek man f*** him.

frank james:
Posted by frank james | May 16, 2008 4:21 PM

Carlene...sign up at the gym...lipo maybe!

ach:
Posted by ach | May 16, 2008 4:44 PM

a wha happen to dun out carlene doah eeh? she need fe go sidung! so how come she deh wid danhai and him just have young baby wid smaddy else? bwoy dem big people yah slack eeh? a so STD will forever be a continous cycle to baxide!!

miss_miss:
Posted by miss_miss | May 16, 2008 4:54 PM

CARLEND PAP DUNG AND KNOW SEY DI MAN NUH WANT HAR Y SHE NUH LEF DI GAL ALONE

she neva go jail?:
Posted by she neva go jail? | May 16, 2008 5:26 PM

Is not marsha the girl that went to jail inna england fi smuggling cocaine? a when she come out and have pickney fi danhai?

pumpnkin:
Posted by pumpnkin | May 16, 2008 9:40 PM

Carlene look big fat and sour she fi retire mon she nuh ready at tall. Rebecca nasty fi mek big d*tty dhani dig out her h*le. Dhanai ah old mon

talk de tings dem:
Posted by talk de tings dem | May 16, 2008 11:40 PM

yes a jail bud marsha. sometime last year she come out. mi frighten when mi hear she have pickney fe danhai. she find rich man fe restore har forma lifestyle cause she bruk like dawg. bout she a smuggle drugs.

honi:
Posted by honi | May 17, 2008 1:00 AM

a so it go Carlene! u neva kno what goes around comes around? when u did a tek ppl man/men u neva kno summady woulda one day come tek fi u own?! woieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pay back is a f**king b**ch!

likeitis:
Posted by likeitis | May 17, 2008 5:25 AM

that is funny. everyone side with becca and cursing carlene. I CO-SIGN with u guys on carlene she fat and finish out but BECCA is a HO. She finish out in her young age. Wasn't she pregnant at one point for Beenie. The chick in BI.sexual. I know She was HOING some guy out her last year. I don't know her but I know for a FACT she was F***king some guy out here in FLORIDA. She thought he have money...lol. SHE's a ho and most likely she was f**king the man. Outaroad u better post my blog and stop hiding the truth.

curious:
Posted by curious | May 17, 2008 11:14 AM

I am not going to sit and blame the whole thing on Carlene cause if you read carefully it is clear that Rebecca is alluding to the fact that she did indeed have an affair with this man.
Do not let Rebecca Silvera fool you she is no saint. If you look carefully in the 2003 video 'I want a dude wid the wickedest slam' with Beenie Man, Rebecaa is the girl with the blonde hair in the jacuzzi and bed with him. Watch the video from starting at 2mins on you tube. She is no angel.She have an addiction to taking Carlene men for years.

A Di Truth:
Posted by A Di Truth | May 17, 2008 11:26 AM

Honestly, you guys need to have respect for a woman who set the trend where dancehall queens are concerned; that is not to say her alleged behavior warranted. This is one reason our society is so screwed [though we are in denial], members in the society encourage the cheating and ascribe it to someone's weight gain / loss and makes mockery or some other trivial reason. And please airhead Rebecca is not innocent either please; her reputation is not exactly a shining example of a role model. Hog used to ask him mumma why him mouth so long, him seh yuh a grow yuh wi know.

me child?:
Posted by me child? | May 17, 2008 12:02 PM

CARLENE FI GO SIT DUNG WID HER SWOLLEN SELF ...SHE OLE AND DONE-OUT AAAAAAAND GETTING A DOSE OF WAT SHE USE TO DO TO OTHERS WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG AND SEXY.......WEY DEM SAY? WHAT GOES AROUND...COMES AROUND .
DANHAI A WALK AND F*CK OFF EVERY MIX BREED CHICK PON DE ISLAND AND IT A MAD CARLENE
LOW DE GIRL.....YOUNG PEOPLE TIME BIG RED GAL

Kimmy:
Posted by Kimmy | May 17, 2008 3:42 PM

ok everybody know seh rebecca use 2 f***k danhai while him did deh wid fat sour carlene..annu nuh secret dat, but she and him left long time, dis whole thing only start up back cause she enter miss universe

pumpnkin:
Posted by pumpnkin | May 17, 2008 5:35 PM

CARLENE BIG AND FAT SHE LOOK LIKE A MICHELEN TIRE WOIEEEEEEEEEEE. SHE BETTER GO JOG ROUND HILLSHIRE BEACH CAUSE SHE LOOK LIKE ANY BIG OLE RED HOG READY FI COOK. REBECCA IS NOT INNOCENT CAUSE ANY LICKLE GAL WHE LET DAT BIG OLD TOUGH RUSTY MON DHANAI FROCK DEM TRUE HIM HAVE LICKLE MONEY DEM MAD

Downtown Girl:
Posted by Downtown Girl | May 17, 2008 6:31 PM

Suh hold on deh, so what if she did ina Beenie Man video ?
Suh wah, any man Carlene used to F**K nuh fi F**K nuh more girl, if that was the case 60 percent of men in Jamaica would be celibate.
Carlene need fi shut har r*ss up because who F**k more man and gal dan she ?????
A Chu she neva get di pums from di gurl mek she a tek set pan har.

And mi nuh kno how Rebecca fi mek Danhai touch har.

di boss:
Posted by di boss | May 17, 2008 6:33 PM

So even if di gyal a Ho so is carlene.in her days she was a hi class hor she f**k the highest bidder.carlene haffi si dung and tek it and cyah do nuttin when danhai a frock every sketel a jamaica cause if she lef who she ago go to? nobaddy nuh want ar!! an besides nodody is more a hor than carlene that used to skin out ar big red fassy pon stage fi every baddy see.as fi di one rebecca mi hear she used to frock beenie fi true but a fi ar life if she wah frock an done out she nuh go do it! as for carlene loww di gyal a tru she look good and you pap dung !Karma is a b*tch baby!! you need fi go do something bout yuh looks go use some a di money weh u man teif and go do lipo!!! :)

woyyyyyyyyy:
Posted by woyyyyyyyyy | May 17, 2008 7:38 PM

If i laugh a dead in ya today.what a mix up!! someone said rebecca is a hor an frock beenie man but the girl not saying she is a saint she a seh carlene fi leave ar alone the point of this story is carlene naw stop wit the gyal she coulda walk an frock like dutty dog, wah carlene a trouble di girl fah and a go all bout di place weh di gyal deh?lad a gad sound like she obsessed.she really need fi get a life and go look bout her weight instead a fi trouble ppl girl child.

likeitis:
Posted by likeitis | May 18, 2008 1:01 AM

OUTAROAD U GUYS R FUNNY. U CUT OUT THE LIST WITH THE FRIENDS BECCA HANG WITH THE HOING BISEXUAL CREW. I KNOW ITS YOUR FRIENDS THATS WHY CAUSE I SEE THEM ON YOUR MYSPACE PAGE. BUT THE PEEPS KNOW HER HOING FRIENDS. BECCA IS NOT THE WINNER SHE IS THE NOBODY HANGING ON THE SIDE OF THE WINNER. THE JUDGE KNEW SHE IS NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO REPRESENT JAMAICA. I'M SURE SHE FROCKED ONE OF THE JUDGE. WHY U JAMAICANS TRYING TO MAKE NOBODIES INTO SOMEBODY. SHE COULDNT EVEN TAKE THE TITLE HOME. POOR THANG. U GUYS CAN NOT BRING THIS TO USA. PUBLIC FIGURE B*TCH PLEASE...LOL

Posted by shaytani | May 18, 2008 7:31 AM

YO DAT REBECCA DEH A B*TCH! A SHE USED 2 TROUBLE ME OVER MY BABYFATHER ON MYSPACE!!! LMFAO..AN I GOT PROOF LINK ME IF YOU DOH BELIEVE ME..NASTY F**K EVERYBODY MAN AN JUS CAS CARLENE GAIN WEIGHT NUH MEAN SHE DESERVE FI GET BUN BUT REALLY ANYBODY WHO COULD F**K DANHAI DESERVE ANYTHIN WAH COME DEM WAY BUT LAWD WAT A PIECE A MIX UP LOL!

Justice:
Posted by Justice | May 18, 2008 10:35 AM

who his danhai father? former prime minister manley so u c y he his rich.

Posted by Anonymous | May 18, 2008 10:44 AM

is what happen to jonah whale carleen she need to go run a lap and do some abs, she nuh see seh a young gal time now, she a walk up and down a fass wid people bout man tief, she forget how much people man she tek she neva know seh fi har time woulda come. unuh a talk bout give credit to dancehall queen, dancehall queen mi r*ss, carleen was just a regular whore bout dancehall queen, she betta sit down and humble herself cause if danhai left her she gat frock cause nuh baddy else nuh want her, it a bun her tru di man a breed up every likkle young gal and she can't breed, she a talk bout her daughter wid. wid which beenie man, a adopt she adopt di pickney cause she can't breed. if she know what good fi her she leave well enough alone.

Posted by Anonymous | May 18, 2008 10:53 AM

carleen neeed to stop frock around people, she a big ole woman, she fi know betta. carleen come in like once upon a time,her time up. so she a gowalk roun and fass wid every gal weh a frock him? what a whole heap a walking she woulda haffi do. she nuh have di man and di tiefing money what more she want, she go pick up di man den turn roun waan fass wid di gal dem, duppy know who fo frighten. but we a give her too much credit a talk bout she should a know betta enuh, remember seh she a nuh nuh baddy just a regular johncr*w, it was only because of her complexion and shape and looks why anybody did even recognise her.

Posted by Anonymous | May 18, 2008 11:03 AM

unuh a talk bout how rebecca mek dahnai frock her like seh nuff a unuh nuh frock worst than him, so what if she use to frock beenie man, low di gal mek she frock out her lattitude.nuhbaddy a nuh saint, unuh too judgemental. carleen need to go sort out her bung up ole so she can give di man a pickney amussi dat a badda her.

kiki:
Posted by kiki | May 18, 2008 11:11 AM

but why him pick up carleen in the first place, why carleen nuh go lose some weight or go do lipo, why carleen nuh stop fass wid di girl, why she nuh go talk to him bout it, why carleen nuh go find sumting and like go back to school, trust mi she need to

Bey:
Posted by Bey | May 18, 2008 12:03 PM

All mi have to say is oono nuh trouble Jamaican people...lawd oono can cuss...LOL! I cannot stop laughing. I get my daily giggles by reading the comments from this website.

Keep up the good work Jamaican people...LMBAO!!!

pumpnkin:
Posted by pumpnkin | May 18, 2008 1:25 PM

Carelene frock off nuff big mon mi cant believe beenie or any man wife her she stay bad even when she did dancehall queen she did sour. Dem yard mon seem like dem frighten over red gal cause mi would ah never wife big sour carlene whe skin out pon stage she use to deh wit dis big mon in nyc name bally and him use to frock out her hole now she done out she haffi hold on to dhanai but how she say dem engaged all now dem nuh married ah wha.

woyyyyyyyyy:
Posted by woyyyyyyyyy | May 18, 2008 8:32 PM

obviously the man nuh want her is she a run dung marriage!!how much years now and him cyah married her? him deh wit rebecca an now him have a next baby mother and those are just the ones in the public wah we hear bout.him nuh wah she!!
s hol on now wah you seh bout the daughter weh she have a nuh her and beenie own?you know i always hear rumour bout the place but true the little girl almost favor beenie mi neva pay it no mind but is tru thinking of it none ever see carlene pregnant and she who love show off so and not even one picture wit her pregnant or with the new born baby.at least angel show up ar ting!
speaking of that unu see marco dean? him sell off him look so cute.what a ting doah eeh carlene need fi mine her secret dem go a road wah she trouble di girl fah and she have so much secret in a fi ar closet fi hide?

Can:
Posted by Can | May 19, 2008 10:09 AM

Ok. I know this sh*t that Danhai is pulling must be hurting Carlene like hell, cuz she has been with him for years. But come on, u r a woman, toughen up. I'm sure the person (he was married when Carlene started dealing with him) u took him from bore the pain in silence & with dignity. Plus for Carlene to behave like Danhai just started cheating is ridiculous. I remember being at an event during the campaign for the last general election that PJ Patterson won, & he was here with a very young girl not more that 19. I was in his travelling party, & saw when he went to a particular town house with said girl for the night. So this has been happening for years. When Carlene was on our voices she once made a statement that she don't mind if he cheats as long as he don't fall in love, & come home. I guess her philosophy is bitting her in the a*s right now. As for Rebecca & Marsha, they r just pawns in Danhai's womanizing games, & have done themselves & their character great damage. I mean look at the comments the people have about these 3 women. It is sad that women still allow men to play them like this.

Kimmy:
Posted by Kimmy | May 19, 2008 10:37 AM

Why a lot of the red skin girls always turn out to be bad? Why?
Think Carlene, Rebecca and D'Angel, plu countless others, can someone explain please....

Friend of Rebecca:
Posted by Friend of Rebecca | May 19, 2008 3:14 PM

I think Rebecca needs to take it down a notch. I get the strange feeling she finds this drama just a little bit exciting.

It does no good to her image if she perpetuates a tiff between herself and a dancehall queen. It does not look good for someone who wanted/wants to be a rolemodel for young girls. The uncalled for attention she has received will not end if she keeps ranting and raving in the media. She needs to be diplomatic.

At last, I find something she may be able to learn from April Jackson, a very settled, goal-oriented and bright 19-year-old who is Miss Jamaica Universe 2008.

My advice to her is to focus on her personal development and disengage from low grade hysteria.

Can:
Posted by Can | May 19, 2008 4:52 PM

Carlene's child by Beenie is really Beenie's daughter by another girl. But he wouldn't take care of the child bcuz he was with Carlene at the time, so she went & bullied off the girl, & took the child for her & Beenie. As for Marsha, she needs to know that every woman that have a child for Danhai ends up alone. And Danhai ain't gonna married Carlene (yeah he told his cousin that).

prezzident:
Posted by prezzident | May 20, 2008 10:19 AM

leave di gyal mek shi slamm dung di place mi waah leff canada com gi r a slam to

honi:
Posted by honi | May 20, 2008 5:42 PM

@ Can, now that bit of information is pretty interesting! but not surprising! cuz those who knows betweenie knows he aint as nice as he pretends to be!

gangsta freeak:
Posted by gangsta freeak | May 20, 2008 6:25 PM

CARLENE IS A B*TCH. I DONT KNOW WHICH PART A SHE A DANCEHALL QUEEN SHE ONLY GOOD FI S**K IF SHE CANT WINE THEN HOW SHE PERFORM IN A BED

Ms.Talent:
Posted by Ms.Talent | May 20, 2008 7:23 PM

No Class, Low Class. I find that most of the women today, will do anything for money and fame. Most of the big so call professional man in Jamaica use there position to get sex from females. I was recently in Jamaica promoting my company's product line, and I was so disappointed when the owner of a well know music company and an international artist asked to accompany me to my hotel room. I guess we all know what he was hoping for. Since then I have lost respect for this individual and relize that the only reason he include me in his production was to see how low I would stoop for success. I am happy that I decline the offer, because as a business women I like to be taken seriously for what I can offer as a professional. HELLO I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL HORE and it's not every women that travels to Jamaica is in search of a big bamboo. Some of us have it right here in the USA 24/7 if we need it. I will hope that my reaction send a strong message to him. If Rebecca finds it necessary to sleep her way to the top,I just hope when she gets there she does'nt find herself with HIV/AIDS. As for Carlene you can't teach an old dog new tricks and you should be the last women in Jamaica to be YELLING MAN THIEF. Go and heal yourself, you can start by loosing some pounds. Your red color and the pounds does nothing for you.

you tube EXPOSED!!!:
Posted by you tube EXPOSED!!! | May 21, 2008 7:38 AM

Lawd have marcy mi finally find di video with rebecca and beenie.Here is the link

that blonde hair weh she have look AWFUL!! no sah mi glad she change dat it neva look good at all!!! a weh she a do ina dis it nuh fit her she look out a place why dem uptown gyal yah love run dung ghetto life when ghetto gyal a try run from it?? bwoy mi nuh know mi hope rebecca lef dem ting yah it nuh fi ar!!! mi see why carleen woulda feel aways dis young gyal come involved wit two of ar man dem but a just life she need to jus move on and stop trouble di gyal because she do the same ting and worse in fi her time.Speaking a she now
I looked up dancehall queen carleen and found this video

she look like mi nuh know what!! from the front she staight like arrow she nuh have no kinda shape and dis a when she did smaller cause dis is not slim to me and she still neva look good so mi nuh know wah people see jus some breasts and a big batty. plus she nasty look haw she a gwaan she really bright fi come chat bout di gyal!! when she a ben ova and skin out crotches fi di whole world wit her shape bad self. she fi go relax!!

quack:
Posted by quack | May 21, 2008 2:17 PM

CARLENE TEIF NUFF PEOPLE MAN.WHEN SHE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL SHE DID DEH WID DE MAN WHEY DID OWN "GUARDSMAN LIMITED." DAT MAN WAS MARRIED SO ME NO KNOW HOW COME SHE A CALL SMADDY ELSE MAN TIEF. CARLENE TEK WHEY BEENIMAN FROM ONE A HIM BABY MADA AND TRU SHE HIM STOP TEK CARE A HIM YUTE. SHE GO NEW YORK GO TEK WHEY BALLY FROM HIM WOMAN AN A POSE WID DI MAN LIKE A FE HAR ORIGINAL MAN. BALLY DID BIG AN OLE LIKE. SOME GYAL WILL DO ANYTHING FE MONEY. CARLENE WAS ONE A DEM GYAL DEH. BEENIEMAN LEFF HAR BECAUSE SHE DID ALWAYS HAVE A NEXT MAN WID HIM. REBECCA A J*HNCR*W YES,BUT CARLENE JUST A GET A TASTE A HAR OWN MEDICINE!!! AND WHY SHE A GO A DI EVENTS GO TRY FAAS WID DI GIRL? SHE NO KNOW SAY SHE A DEGRADE HARSELF? CAUSE AT FE HAR AGE SHE SHOULDA KNOW BETTA. SHE JUST A EMBARRASS HARSELF!! SHE NEED FE STAY HOME A SORT OUT HAR DUTTY LIFE? HAR MAN IS JUST A LOW CLASS NIGG@@#$!!! LAWD A SO HIV/AIDS GO ROUN!!!

JAMAC:
Posted by JAMAC | May 21, 2008 3:33 PM

My question to done out inflated baloon carlene (yes! common letters for a common gal) why you nuh go chat to Marsha? She breed fi Danhai. Rebecca no have no pickney fi him. Mi nuh hear you a war wid Marsha and I figure sey you can't chat to har, because you know Danhai will box you down. Leave Rebecca alone. Yes, she might a get a one squeeze offa Danhai and figure sey him is not fi har. But you come a every event and want disgrace YOURSELF. Because it did not look bad on Rebecca, only you. Go back a LA go give white man lap dance and loose some weight. I think your weight is over inflating your ego. You DONE OUT now. Get over yourself, move on You know sey you can't lef Danhai because you love money and nothing nah run now and another thing. Please RETIRE that black sweatsuit. Mi tired fi see you inna it, I guess because nothing no fit you now and Dahai money stop run. Next time I'm gonna take your picture inna it and make a post on "WHEN THE CHECKS STOP COMING"

hot gyal:
Posted by hot gyal | May 21, 2008 7:52 PM

all of u guys hating on carlene and danhai need to go s**k out unna done out momma cause u only have strength on the internet cause none of u guys can defend ur chat to neither one of them. he's a theif and your all
broke and i'm sure all u b*tches running your c*ck s**kers can't look like carlene even when she's fat. and to whoever said carlene fi dead u need to say who u are make we send somebody fi k*ll your nasty r*s fassy. Rebecca is a O she's frocked just about every entertainer, footballer, politician, in jamaica. and she frocks women. and all of u thats chatting don't no what the frock ur talking about. did she pay u guys to post ur comments by giving u head?

Can:
Posted by Can | May 22, 2008 9:58 AM

@ JAMAC
She did have words with Marsha. She even went to Marsha's mother house & when the woman let her in she called Danhai on speaker & ask him if he was still with Marsha. Him being a wuss, shouted that him "nuh deh wid dah b*tch deh". Marsha mother heard him on speak & was pissed. Then Carlene went further, she invited Marsha to the home she shares/shared with Danhai to tell Marsha to leave her man. Marsha told her that Danhai said him is not with her anymore but she wont leave the house. Carlene get mad when she hear this & told Marsha that any girl Danhai impregnate always get left, that why she didnt get pregnant for him. Marsha then told her that she have her own money so she dont need to live off no man. After all the argument at the apartment, a pregnant Marsha left crying. All in all he's playing them both & telling them what they want to hear.

REAL DEAL:
Posted by REAL DEAL | May 22, 2008 1:14 PM

DI TWO A DEM A B*TCH.....LEF DEM MEK DEM FIGHT

Downtown Girl:
Posted by Downtown Girl | May 22, 2008 1:39 PM

to hot gyal !!!
WHo Frock gal like Carlene, everybody kno seh Carlene Frock gal,man and dog !!!
Who FrocK entertainers like Carlene ?, hell, she used to even FrocK Yellow MAn !!!! Who neva kno, know now..now dat was a sign of desperation.
Carlene is no bady anymore, anybody wah fraid she a eeediat ( I kno fi a fact seh duppy kno who fi frighten), She nuffi a try slander nuh body because fi har secret dem can buss out to.
And Puh-leeze !! Who would want to look like Carlene ? especially Now ???

Foxy:
Posted by Foxy | May 22, 2008 4:25 PM

Damm yall are crazy...and mi jus a tex in the cussing....LOL this is why yu cant mess wid Jamaican People eno when dem dun trace yu...yu want dead.

No matta what mi love mi Jamaican people dem rasta LOL

Janice:
Posted by Janice | May 23, 2008 2:01 AM

since you a talk the things them wh*ring "rebecca" (common letters for common uneducated gal such as rebecca MJU contestant wh*re) and her l**bian/ba**yman friends never tell you sey she tatoo people man (D.W.) initials on her finger???????, and him still nah wife her up...... so who a di f@#@ fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to show sey a gal p@**#*sy no good, all the f%6#$ she a F@@!# the judges them and owner of MJU all she can land is 3rd place???.. di "SURE" b*tch neva win...lol am i seeing a fool here once again??? yup lmao

you all need to stop hating on Carlene at least when she's doing her thing she's getting well taken care of she owns her own house, land, and cars while becca is driving around Kingston in an old little yellow buggy (you f-ing the "big man" time for an up grade!!!!!)

miss frocky frock fi nuttin done out r-e-b-e-c-c-a go find something constructive to do like learning to read a BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you tube EXPOSED!!!:
Posted by you tube EXPOSED!!! | May 23, 2008 7:22 PM

what away this a affect you carlene every body know is you made that last comment bout u name janice lol hahahahah carlene you lame like wah, you can talk bout nobody you frock so much man and everyone kow you nuh own no house an no land thats why you cyah come out a danhai house when he has disgraced you not once but twice and him still a frock round he DOESN'T WANT YOU nodody does you are big and fat and old hahahah and you a talk bout the likkle gyal car. wah you drive? the same old escalade from how long like danielle seh hot gyal nuh drive 2002 ride woyyy!! and who you can talk bout uneducated on your old show you couldnt even finish a sentence.you cyah talk bout no body being a wh*re or uneducated because you are both! GET A LIFE and some lipo lol

Laff affa you:
Posted by Laff affa you | May 23, 2008 7:50 PM

Di house dat dem was living is not fi har own because mi hear seh she not living dere any more !!
She own har own tings, dat mean seh all di years of F**king suh much man a pay off.....
If a dat Rebecca a try do to, she just a start ...LOL
But Carlene dun F**k out how much man, suh she should have up har tings
Danai is a tief an a ginal, and datz wah him do an fool Carlene .... suh dont get it twisted, she don't own di house dat dem was living in, datz why she affi come out!!!!

An unu a talk bout P***Y nuh good, if Carlene front did good, Danai wouldnt have fi a frock suh much Gal out a road

a true:
Posted by a true | May 23, 2008 9:54 PM

you know seh it soond like is she fi true and why she a gwaan so like she have nuttin. mi hear seh the house a danhai house and him wah she come out but she naw lef it sah!! plus how she a talk bout wah rebecca drive when me read ina paper wah day seh di baby madda just get bran new truck an apartment and ting an she still a drive the same ol escalade weh played out like a wah! so wah? danhai cyah buy her nuttin new or since she have up ar tings as she seh why she nuh upgrade herself? some people fi look pon fi dem duty life before dem talk bout people.rebecca look like she a follow carlene sketel ways she better look and learn how carlene a fuck from 19 how long and still nuh have nuttin!

the truth:
Posted by the truth | May 23, 2008 10:34 PM

I was not goin to ever make a comment but I believe I should say what i know as the truth I made a first comment saying carlene needs to get a life and I believe it! however it is true I have heard that rebecca has a very questionable past but so does carlene and since she would rather people not re hash her past she needs to leave people alone before all of Jamaica finds out about "Foster Lane" and her other secrets that she has been trying to hide for so many years.

I have no further comment on carlene as she is too broken to repair however as a older woman to Rebecca if you read this I am almost certain you do, you are young you are just beginning to know yourself the decisions you make today will stay with you all your life, be carefull what you do make sure it is something you will be comfortable with in 3 years from now or you would be comfortable your family and children knowing about it further down the line if not DONT DO IT!

You are a very beautiful girl with alot going for you, you should have never mixed up with low class people like danhai, carlene, or beenie man I know your parents very well and I know they come from good table.I was so disappointed to see you in this mix up however as I said you are young and youth is in your favor,and with each day you have the opportunity to start over and be a better person we all make mistakes it is how you learn from them and what you do after is what defines the person that you are.Please do better I know in your heart you know that this is the truth and you know that you can do better so do it dont let people drag you down with them misery likes company.hold your head up reach for the stars and strive to be the best in all you do and remember Jesus alone was perfect so dont strive for perfection strive for excellence.

nikki:
Posted by nikki | May 24, 2008 2:05 AM

This low class b**ch Rebecca makes it a habit to F**k people man she is a nasty worthless ho! the man she with right now is trying to rip off har R*ss. cuz him baby madda soon hav baby an him bruck nuh r*ss. There is no end to the nasty sh*t wah him seh she do to him har mouth need fi condemn...its like a fricking cesspool! But that little dog having coming to har cuz AIDS soon kill har a*s!

FOSTER:
Posted by FOSTER | May 24, 2008 12:51 PM

As for you carleen, if all the comments here are true, which I suspect they are, you should be ASHAMED of yourself. You do sound like a desperate person. Stop making a fool of yourself. Danhai is a walking poster boy for HIV. Why would you want to stay with such a loser. low self-esteem? You keep taking him back after every woman him breed. That means you are f@&king behind every gal him breed. Where do you draw the line? Your bone of contention should only be with Danhai and NOT with any females. Obviously, you have no clue what he tells these women, and I am sure they all know about you. Which well thinking, educated girl, who wants good for themselves, would even want to be apart of that life? So they could become a statistic in Danhai's life - BABY MOTHER NUMBER_______? fill in the blank, and because you have no kids - what does that make you? Get over yourself and move on. Go and live a quite life. YOUR TIME IN THE SPOT LIFE DONNNNNNNE!

Joy:
Posted by Joy | May 27, 2008 7:24 AM

Um for all u peeps out there. I know Rebecca and she is STILL with Danhai, yes Carlene is a O, but Rebecca is still frocking him and getting a lot of money...they both have no class. SCUMS OF THE EARTH

Confused:
Posted by Confused | May 27, 2008 9:21 AM

First I must say I am very disappointed in Carlene and Rebecca, cause I used to think Carlene did represent not only Ja but females, as for becca pretty thing what a shame and disgrace Carlene please leave Dahnai he is not worth it. Becca please you girl are so light skinned and have no moral I am happy to be a black and beautiful female. It show that browning are easy to spot and make a mockery. What a disgrace who p.. big and done out car, house and land etc. Dahnai don't love nobody no even himself what about AIDS nasty front to nasty front I bet all those girl all have itch in their you know what every day yes nasty itch and visit doc regular don't stoop top one man because of Jamaica tax payers money. Have your own career, after the money and the fame disappear he is nothing. Girls have ambition and remember you vag.... can rotten and smell.

Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2008 12:28 PM

why unu dont leave carlene alone. Nobody nah talk bout how becca is a lying likkle b*tch.

JAMES:
Posted by JAMES | May 28, 2008 5:44 PM

No body nah talk bout Becca, simply because she nah mek a problem. As bad a she might be, you hear har a go round and a mek problem with people. Ask you girl buffalo carlene, why she no got siddung and stop mek problem. Every gal har man Danhai have, she want war wid dem. She fi go chat to Danhai. Right now mi can carry carlene go a one a Danhai new gal mi see Danhai a profile wid apartment & it is not business him deh pon. Mi all see him inna him shorts & T-Shirt pon balcony a lounge off & him frequent her apartment on a regular basis and more time, mi personally see him a left deh a morning time. So where him tell carlene seh him deh& where she deh? She mussi a call all over JA a look fi him. And is not Becca or Marsha apartment that either. New ting dis.

mizztikle:
Posted by mizztikle | May 30, 2008 12:10 PM

please can somebody tell me isn't Carlene supposed to be a Christian? well it look like she backslide a way.

bri:
Posted by bri | June 4, 2008 8:17 PM

Rebecca you are clearly an idiot. You are not 21 you will be 26 this year september. You seem to idolize carlene and do it very well... The world knows about your relationship with beenie man and then your previous relationship with Danhai. at 26 its a shame that your life is like this for a beautiful young lady who SHOULD BE of class. Its sad that your life is like this and very soon you will be getting what you are looking for and as for Carlene she needs to move on with her life and get the hell out of the man's life. He obviously didn't want you rebecca and I am sure he doesnt want carlene. I know nothing about Marsha or if she is who he is curently seeing. I would advise both you and carlene to stop attacking each other.

southy:
Posted by southy | June 7, 2008 10:48 PM

Carlene tief de baby from de girl weh did live inna de upstairs house a Foster Lane and Tower St dung a southside and den a pass it off as fi har and beenie own. Carlene use to frock Bally who originally come from SOUTHSIDE.Bally come dung from NEW YORK and a rest dung a south pan de same corner and de b*tch a come check him every day. de girl a one likkle indian girl weh use to go vauxhall school and de man dem dung deh breed breed har off every year. she have bout 6 kids and carlene come a hold hold up har last baby.den some likkle dunce head people tell de girl, "mek she gwaan keep de baby, she can tek care a har".de fat b*tch promise de girl she can spend time wid har daughter and den cut har off completely. de people dem a south talk to gleaner reporter but dem kill de story.next dem write up cardboard and contact TV station. dem come and tek dem notes but again de story dead. truth... mi know bout Foster Lane. a tief dem tief de baby but true dan dem have dem corrupt friend dem inna de media, de police and politics de story caan bus. ano beenie man baby!!!

Lyssa:
Posted by Lyssa | June 13, 2008 5:26 PM

But wait deh, mi neva know seh him did married when Carlene and him did start deh! Mi deh far backa time. Anyway, if a so it go, she deserve it then. Women who can intervene in a marriage deserve anything, ppl must start having some respect for something as sacred as a marriage. However, Rebecca seem like another uptown girl who only have a clean exterior, but behind close doors she dutty bad. Some of these women nowadays make jamaican women look bad.

Posted by Ms. Kawaii | June 15, 2008 2:28 PM

Carlene is fat ! She making fat people look bad bad !

~ Ms. Kawaii

jazzy:
Posted by jazzy | June 17, 2008 12:26 AM

Why everybody so quick to call charlene out and call her names... she jus ah try defend herself cause these wh*ring half breed gyal tink seh dem cyan tek weh gurl man and gwann like dem ah saint.. Hold yuh head high Charlene yuh still deh Best dancehall queen fe life....

Seriously:
Posted by Seriously | June 18, 2008 1:10 PM

By di way Jazzy,,,, nuh di same ting Carlene did do ?
How yuh tink she deh wid Danai ( Did deh wid)... She nuh tief him from him baby madda.
It's just summtin called Karma.
Wah just seem bad is dat she a trouble Rebecca, When Carlene of all persons should not be complaining if a gurl tief har man, because a nuff gurl man Carlene tief.
She a still di best dancehall queen, but she aint no saint either... no girl nowadayz is a saint

d:
Posted by d | June 19, 2008 7:42 AM

I like Carlene she set the trend for dancehall queen and help make ladies in dancehall have a say and make some $$..If she went to Miss universe and did those things i am disappointed cause she should consider ehrself better than that ...What the hell that gyal rebecca do other than be in video and frock people man??...she is not 21!!! and yes she was wid Dahnai who put her in flat too i know cause i lived where she live/lived? anyway people dont like dissing women cause thats not me but just be real about what and who u do and stop being fake!!! fake bitches make fake paper!!...

wah u a seh:
Posted by wah u a seh | June 19, 2008 1:31 PM

a wah you a seh!!! the likkle girl weh carlene have up is not hers or beenie man own?so how she get weh wit dat now? and how come she nuh just talk the truth! it nuh muss buss a road one a dem day yah? what a mix up when it happen !! mi sorry fi di likkle girl! so another thing she was wit beenie when she did a go dung a which part it name fi check the man? and how come beenie dont know seh is not him child him so fool fi nuh see no belly and just see one big pikni all of a sudden a talk bout a fi him? or him just wah pikni from carle so bad anyting she seh him tek? bwoy what a mix up.

Danger:
Posted by Danger | June 22, 2008 11:44 AM

A tru unu nuh kno how Carlene smart, Me caa badda talk how she get weh wid making Beenie tink is his child.

jermain:
Posted by jermain | June 26, 2008 10:38 AM

Maybe the reason CARLENE HAS SUCH A PICK FOR Rebecca is because it's Marsha he is really interested in and she knows. All of you who have nasty things to say about her, do your homework, who is he out and about with? If you know anyone who is close to Danhai, find out! Marsha may have made some mistakes in her past, but which one of you haven't?? Danhai does not need to stand by Marsha the way he is, therefore there must be something substantial there. I saw her in Quad with girlfriends the other night, and she is still looking hot. Their son is gorgeous, but I feel it for Marsha, it seems Danhai conned her into falling in love. Only time will tell how this saga will turn out. Stay tuned...

nuh easy:
Posted by nuh easy | June 28, 2008 12:25 AM

my god unu nuh easy at all that last comment was made by marsha it is so obvious a wah do dem eeediot obvious woman yah first rebecca with her eediot self bout she will not disclose because its personal then a talk all her business an next carlene a pretend fi be someone else a talk up tings and now marsha a tell the whole a fi ar business my god a 3 eediot?? boy danhai you have some taste!!!MARSHA GO LOOK BOUT YOU PIKNI AND NUH MEK EEDIOT REBECCA AND CARLENE DRAW YOU INA DEM MIX UP!! BECAUSE PPL WILL LAFF AFTA YOU CAUSE DANHAI NUH WAH YOU NEITHER HIM HAVE ALL A UNU AS ONE BIG POPPI SHOW!HIM DEH WIT CARLENE 7 YEARS HIM DEH WIT REBECCA 4 AN YUH JUST COME BOUT YOU SOON SEE FI YUH SELF!! NUH TALK AN SHAME YUSELF LIKE DEM 2 EEDIOT BEFORE YOU!

rider:
Posted by rider | June 28, 2008 2:32 PM

I am sorry for marsha and carlene who are killing up themselves over danai when I know seh danai is with a flight attendat who works with air jamaica for a good couple of months now! he is over at the airport alot and they spend time together alot. just a few weeks ago i saw them eating over by port royal and I have seen them at morgans harbour a few times aswell.so mek dem gwaan mad over him danai nuh wah no one.

Mix up an Blenda:
Posted by Mix up an Blenda | June 28, 2008 7:57 PM

Somebody just tell me fi come pan dah site yyah and search fi dis !! Wat A Summtin !!
But a wah do stinkin dutty crotch Carlene wah a f**k an s**k from she leff basic skool !! She can call nuhbody man tief ??!!! DI amount a gal man she suck weh from dem, she nuh fi a complain now. And me seh somebody a talk bout Rebecca a 27, dah gal deh look like she a 27 ?? Unu fi talk bout Carlene wah from 2005 she a have har 35th birthday party every year.
Ongle ting wah me blame Rebecca fah is fi mek a smaddy wid a bigger P**sy dan she frock har... Cause Danai is a real P*S*Y and a big friggin tief.
Mi nuh see nuh wrong if a gal waa frock how much man an tief nuh gal man, Just don't complain when it happen to you... from yuh kno nuh tree naa grow in a yuh face, yuh muss can find a next man.
Suh if Carelene waa mek di number of man she f**k guh up to 150.... Fi har problem dat... She nuh have di gumtion fi ole danhai suh datz why she a get bun.
If Rebecca waa tek a gal man, TEK HIM
If Marsha waa tek a gal man Tek him..... But di wo a dem nuffi complain if Danai find a next gal.

Mek mi clean it up now : Carlene need to look into herself to see what she's doing wrong and think to herself why does Danai need to go out there to find another woman.

Maybe di pumz get too loose now, unu nuh see how carlene get big, suh down dere muss get big too.

An a next ting... Weh di rass Carlene business if she a get bun fah ??? Me can bet any money seh she an Beenie still a fcuk... because me really feel seh di two a dem a di same, and dem still in love each other, but Beenie problem is dat him gi bun but couldnt tek it..datz why dem mash up

fooled:
Posted by fooled | June 30, 2008 9:06 AM

me hear seh dutty teifin danai deh wit the flight attendat gyal fi true. dem nice gyal deh a fool how dem fi mix up with a n**ty man like that?all sake a money thats why him a go f**k over the whole a dem you think dat ginal man deh nice!an dah one weh just breed and talk bout how him have reason fi stay, you soon know mi love! mi neva see you in person yet but from you picture mi sure seh you nuuh sexy like carlene was and you naw freak him out like she woulda and you nuh pretty an favor dolly like rebeca so is wah you have so fi hol him? there were many before you and will be many after you just mek sure you nuh hype up yourself and get flop like someone else said all the others before you!! you cyah teach an ol dawg new tricks.you shoulda check him history before you run go breed a di money all a dem gyal yah see because none a dem nu ugly an dem can find man a just the money dem frighten over!! and as the good book says money is the root to ALL EVIL

such is life:
Posted by such is life | July 7, 2008 11:14 AM

Well, well, such is life, danhai plays a convincing game, just like he can move on so can the women who come into his life.we've all been burned at one time or another by some man.

such is life:
Posted by such is life | July 7, 2008 11:35 AM

it seems danhai enjoys the games he plays, he's not exactly getting younger though, so maybe his last days will be spent playing these games. i know marsha wanted a family maybe she was foolish,maybe she needs to move on, but danhai is wicked to bring so many children and not have any decent intentions. good on rebecca for having moved on!

eediat:
Posted by eediat | July 8, 2008 12:52 AM

A WA DO DI WOL A UUNU? UUNU NO AV NUTT'N FI DO MORE DAN CHAT PEOPLE OO NO BIZNIZ WID UUNU? SMALL MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE, GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS. IS ONLY WEN SMADDY IMPORTANT PEOPLE CHAT BOUT DEM SO.

Marsha:
Posted by Marsha | July 9, 2008 9:28 PM

WOW, lots of interest here, I'm quite late! This is Marsha. First of all, let me thank the 'local paparazzi' - (whoever you are) for taking time out of your lives, to not only think about me, but to discuss and write what you think. Let me also thank and assure those who seem concerned about my child and I, we're both doing fine. Whatever the latest is on Danhai, he's playing the role he should as a father, and that is most important. As for the rest of you who make it a point of duty to chart the events in my life, think about your life - I always land on all fours.

stupid:
Posted by stupid | July 10, 2008 9:03 AM

marsha wah you feel like!! you really stupid fi come try justify your case on yah!!! danai trick u breed you an it soon mash up wah u a try come yah an state u case fah who is you?noone business wit you? this is about carlene and rebecca a war an mek a fool out a demself but now you look like the biggest eediot of them all a really eediat danai love cause is unu alone him can trick up!!

brite:
Posted by brite | July 10, 2008 1:18 PM

LOL! it look like seh fooled corn get tuch. dem need fe fine suppm else fe do 9 a clock a mornin insted a faas inna wa no concern dem. de girl wuddn seh weh she seh if nobaddy didda call up ar name. hop affa de girl an lef ar, she a badda yu?

lucky!:
Posted by lucky! | July 10, 2008 5:07 PM

true ting dat, fa dem man ya nowadays no know bout tek responsibility, so if wh*rin danhai is doin dat, den dat is very good. marsha, mek dem gwaan chat, caw dem a call up yu name an a gwaan like seh a fi dem man yu a f*ck, sinting a badda dem. from yu a get we yu fe get no business wid eediat, idle, bad mind, nah no life ppl weh no av nutting good fe seh!! yu naw cotch a none a dem yard, and dem naw put no food inna yu pot, nar no clothes pan yu, so mek dem think whatever they like. Me love how you talk, yu av yu priority set de right way!!

missy:
Posted by missy | July 11, 2008 9:37 PM

tek a gal man...waapen 2 dat?u not d 1st 2 tek im n u woo b d last.

jodi:
Posted by jodi | July 12, 2008 11:40 AM

ey, mi hear seh carline pikney nearly get kick outa school caw she no have no papers, so carline go buy papers, a so? woy!!!

stacey:
Posted by stacey | July 12, 2008 5:59 PM

noone nuh read beenie book it is so obvious seh a sumptin ina suptin wit that pikni weh carlene claim a fi ar own and the book seh di girl weh claim to be the pikni biological madda come from southside fi true like someone said earlier!! what a mixx up!!! carlene nuh shame what if it buss out. and unu leave marsha alone oh god man at least di girl bring har pikni an nuh buy it!

DA QUEEN:
Posted by DA QUEEN | July 22, 2008 10:47 PM

marsha - "You always land on all fours"? What the f**k does that statement mean? Well since you made that statement, let me break it down for you- perhaps this was what you meant to say. You landed on all fours (hands & knees) when you were arrested in London for smuggling drugs. You were cavity searched on all fours, at your sentencing. You spent quite a few years on all fours at hard labour at your majesty's pleasure, and perhaps you will always be on all fours begging Danhai. I am of the opinion that you wanted to make a statement, (albiet an intelligent one) but you failed. You should learn, as a matter of "principle" you should stand like a rock - and land on your two feet.

Lyssa:
Posted by Lyssa | July 30, 2008 1:50 AM

Bwoy, Karma a tumble dung pan Carlene cuz she mess up the man marriage. Rebecca now is another story, uptown nastiness as i said b4. However, i think the only one in this who has emotional investments is Carlene so at the end of the day she is the only one who this is truly hurting. I know how it feels when you have true feelings for a man and him just don't love you back, so i kinda can see wid her for wanting to vent somewhat on Rebecca. This Marsha girl also seems emotionally invested in this, but since she is not the subject here i will not speak about her.Anyway, i can just tell that when the smoke clears, Rebecca will not care cuz she was just screwing the money man, no strings attached(very wh*re-like) while Carlene will be left crying and thinking about how she made his wife feel when she intervened. Hopefully, she can meditate on that and try to better herself. I dunno if Rebecca will be even trying to do the same, but i hope she wises up soon and polishes her image.

Can:
Posted by Can | July 31, 2008 10:58 AM

Oh oh. Marsh, Da Queen really gave it to u! I dont know if its really the real Marsha & Carlene, but it is, Da Queen just squash Marsha like a bug with her comment. Ouch! U dont look so good now Marsha.

Alas, if u lie with dog u will rise with flees - no matter who u r, u can't come out looking good if u sleep with Danhai. Sorry.

stacey:
Posted by stacey | August 1, 2008 9:30 AM

Carlene need fi go meditate on talkin di truth bout her pikni before the story come a road!!!!!and work on herself and her body!! she need fi go look a job open her own boutique or something (she was once a fashion icon)and not expect to rely on a man fi di rest of her life she a wah 40 odd now?for a woman who was once jamaica's sex symbol it is a disgrace that she dont even have no likkle business for herself and she coulda mek money because she is who she is anything she decide to do woulda sell off!! she just look like she lazy!!! mi nuh love people who think tings must come to dem noone nuh owe yuh nuttin mums you haffi go look it fi u and u pikni weh u seh u have!!

Can:
Posted by Can | August 4, 2008 9:39 AM

@ Stacey

Off course Carlene used to have a business. She used to sell herself to the highest bidder. Everybody know that. It might not have been a clothing store, but it still was a business that used to sell.

DA QUEEN:
Posted by DA QUEEN | August 5, 2008 5:46 PM

@ CAN - DON'T MEK A POP UP INNA TODAY - YOU SELL STRAIGHT OFF. (LOL) YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

Stephanie:
Posted by Stephanie | August 27, 2008 4:55 PM

MARSHA! What happened to the sweet innocent young girl, who used to attend IMMACULATE CONCEPTION HIGH SCHOOL.

WHAT WENT WRONG! A VERY CONCERNED FORMER SCHOOL MATE.

PLEASE TURN YOUR LIFE OVER TO CHRIST BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

PLEASE SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR SON. I AM ROOTING FOR YOU.

GOOD LUCK.

get a life:
Posted by get a life | August 27, 2008 9:58 PM

Da Queen...Get a f**king life, i.d. uself mek we get fe dig up fi yu skeleton dem, land on all fours mean not allowing any circumstance to hold you down, but then an illiterate eediat like you would make the association you did. Nutt'n no do Marsha, lef de gyal, she a get on wid ar life an you de ya and chat sh*t, what a way you tek dis personal, gyal go siddung or gi yu man some head an shut yu r**s.

Krissy:
Posted by Krissy | August 27, 2008 10:27 PM

Some of the people commenting here really need to take the log out of their eye before they attempt to talk about the speck in others' eyes. Bible says "Judge not lest ye be judged." Each of these 3 women are clearly getting on with their own lives, and then here are the rest of you; watching, waiting, anticipating the next heresay about them so you can come on here to downgrade one of them... PATHETIC!!!

Jodi:
Posted by Jodi | August 28, 2008 10:58 AM

@ da queen (common letters for a common gyal)

wapen to a gyal a try a ting fi mek some quick money instead a sell ar front an wait pon man fe mine ar? Someting wrong wid dat???? Don't man do de same ting an a dem money man deh unnu run down??? I am a trying ghetto sister, and I have no respect for women who whore themself, I would more respect a woman who tries something to make herself more independent. You mussi be 'da queen' of all whores, EEDIAT!!! At least who ya disgrace had the balls to ID themself. Step up an I.D yuself like de person b4 me said - SKETSERELLA!

DA QUEEN:
Posted by DA QUEEN | August 28, 2008 1:56 PM

@ jodi - you will continue to be just a plain ole GHETTO sketel. Just from your writing, I can see that you have no values and will do whatever, including whoring. I stand by what I said and I make no apologies for same. I am entitled to my own opinions and so are you. What's your point? Why don't you ID yourself, ie., proper email address and URL? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT GHETTO GULLY WASTE.

@ get a life - You are asking me to ID myself, why don't you? You are posing under the pseudonym of "get a life" B*TCH please. Marsha will always be on all fours, - BEGGING.

TONY:
Posted by TONY | August 28, 2008 5:52 PM

@ GET A LIFE - I notice you are accusing DA QUEEN as "teking it personal". That's so dumb. You are taking it way too personal. If it is of no concern of yours, why it a bother you? You should just read, make no comments and move on. The article was written by Krazy Kitty and here for people to comment on. Why bother bashing other people because they make statements that you don't agree with. Read and move on - if you nah tek it personal. Who really care bout Marsha or Carlene?

get a life:
Posted by get a life | August 28, 2008 6:50 PM

@ da queen

b*tch, get ur joe grine to f*ck you, I ain't posing under sh*t. Marsha must be frocking ur man or somthing y ur so wound up over her, from what I know, don't look to me like she's begging!! - looks like the man is standing up to his responsibility in every way. As usual you miss the point, SHE did id herself, and that's who you're trying to tear down. I think what you're saying is very unfair and that's why I just have to answer your idiotic remarks. Nothing has ever held that girl down so you can continue to run your trap if you think it will help you. In case you didn't know, it is not what pitfalls we fall into that determine our character, it is the ability to stand up, brush off and move along positively. Not to mention ignore people like you. Talking bout pseudonym, you need to go look up your adage's, check yurself ho, you're just a PLAYER-HATIN, bad-mind, crawsis!!!

TONY:
Posted by TONY | August 28, 2008 8:53 PM

@ Da Queen, Get a Life & Jodi. You guys sound so moronic and idiotic. I read Da Queen's statement up top and even noticed that "Can" found it a blow to Marsha's statement - "Landing on All Fours" I, too, found that statement absurd and found nothing really wrong about what Da Queen said. I think everyone's interpretation of the statement is different. It's his/her personal opinion. He/she never called her a whore or anything derogatory, he/she simply told it like it is, although blunt. But as for you guys "Get a Life & Jodi to start calling people Wh*re, talking about Joe Grines, suck this, f**k that, etc., Man - that's so stupid. I think cooler heads should prevail and the only one that seems to make sense is Da Queen. Anyway, I will post no further comments in regards to this. And to Da Queen, don't follow up these people. Remain cool - read and move on.

get a life:
Posted by get a life | August 30, 2008 11:50 AM

@Tony

Same way you don't like what comments you see and choose to post your opinion, same way I am. So perhaps you should take your own advice. I don't like unfair behavior and attitudes, and by s*ck this and f*ck that I was merely speaking da queen's language, because thats all some individuals can relate to. So I will continue to stand up for those I believe are being treated unfairly. I see your comment was posted even before mine was posted??, you can think whatever you like, because I don't speak from an ignorant point of view. More power to those who find it entertaining to degrade people because of their misfortunes, and also to those like you who are in support of them. One day the shoe will be on the other foot. Like I said, it is not misfortunes which determine our character it is how we move on, and really and truly we should not be concerned by reputation, but by character, because reputation is what others think and character is who we really are.

get a life:
Posted by get a life | August 30, 2008 12:42 PM

@ 'Tony', da queen etc.

There seems to be some confusion over the phrase "landing on all fours". Consult with this website for a clear explanation: coolquiz.com/trivia/explain/docs/cats2.asp.
'Tony' - Strange how you find it ok/correct for this common phrase to be misinterpreted in the way it was, and your articulation has you coming across as a professional. MANY have been caught in unsavory circumstances throughout their lifetimes and not allowed it to dictate their future. Marsha this is for you; if you still come on this site, do not allow some of the comments above to alter your drive and determination in life. Though you don't know me, from what I see you'll be fine if you stay focused on your future. There will always be those who don't like you for whatever reason and the mouth was made for taking. You have friends you don't even know you have, so continue to be like 'the cat with nine lives who always lands on all fours'. You can all get back to your non-progressive chatter now...

Seriously:
Posted by Seriously | September 1, 2008 10:16 AM

People still a comment pan dis ???
A nuff me nuff mek me look back pan dis.
But me just feel seh a Carlene an Rebecca an Marsha a mek dem last couple a comments ya. I may be wrong but it just seem so, because mi nuh kno who a guh a cuss over other ppl's problems
Seriously, unu need fi move on...or should I say "get a life"

Jodi:
Posted by Jodi | September 2, 2008 8:28 PM

@ seriously

for real, hate the game not the players.

Sammy Sosa:
Posted by Sammy Sosa | September 4, 2008 11:25 PM

Interesting thread...more please!

Sheryl:
Posted by Sheryl | September 16, 2008 3:03 PM

I was lookin at pics from Spragga son funeral and in the chat paper wah day and mi see carlene and beenie lookin very lovey dovey to me and it look like she loose the weight and a hot up back herself.And she look good so unu gwaan chat di gyal cause she soon come mash up di place again.mi hear seh she lef Danhai and a get ready fi touch back the road on the entertainment scene.Go deh Carlene the Original Dancehall queen 4 life

Seriously:
Posted by Seriously | September 23, 2008 8:38 PM

She soon come mash up back di place ?????
A wah she a guh do fi mash up di place ?
she nuh Old now, suh wah she a go do, start go out ? Dat yuh call mash up di place ???

Do yuh ting yaa Carlene an hot up yuhself again !!

To Di wherlllllllllll

BADMIND mek she waa look good again.. LOL

But Seriously, She fi lose di weight and start look good again and find a nice rich man

sexyb:
Posted by sexyb | September 26, 2008 10:41 PM

wat i really wanna kno is if carlene really gave birth 2 crystal. coz if not wat shes doin is low & the child will find out 1 day!!!!!!

woy!!!:
Posted by woy!!! | October 9, 2008 8:45 PM

wonder if carlene know about the wedding dress - (size 8) and ring that has been ordered?

hey heyyyy:
Posted by hey heyyyy | October 12, 2008 11:12 PM

hey a wah u a seh marsha get ring and married!!!! lucky girl but the sad thing is it will only happen in her little dreams because in case you do not know Danhai still lives at home with his Woman Carlene and him a try fight fi tings work with them!! how dem fi get married and he doesnt even live with her? sorry hunni him not leaving carlene she will have to be the one to leave but when that happens you can have him. dont be like the idiot rebeca wah pop dung now an nobady nuh even a talk bout she again she know well and good seh danhai never want her and him not leaving Carlene!

hello:
Posted by hello | October 15, 2008 11:17 PM

whoever said this was for Marsha?? From what I hear she an him done long time...

puta!!:
Posted by puta!! | October 16, 2008 8:37 AM

@hey hay aka carlene/stacy
what are you fighting over exactly? rebecca an marsha ketch de rake an lef dani an you are still here acting like he is somthing to b proud of? maybe for the likes of you. fighting to work tings out!!! dont mek a laaf!!! how many of years of that is it now?? when will you get the picture? How much more embarrassment will you suffer?? Or do you BELIEVE in his lies?? it stink a road seh im hood likkle, an im come inna 2 minute, so a wa so? dani only good to use. he sounds NARCISSISTIC, look it up.

Seriously:
Posted by Seriously | October 21, 2008 1:35 AM

Why Danhai woman dem doe stop commenting on this

munchkin®®:
Posted by munchkin®® | November 30, 2008 7:05 PM

soooo..i realize seh mi well late but with all the comments...no-one mentioned Danhai's wife that he has not divorced and that no-one really talks about or knows about...

this is real funny...dont know wat all these women want with him...i do feel sorry for them..if only they knew how he speaks of them around his frenz...lmfao...trust me i've heard him....

i do kno he cared*/cares for that Marsha girl and that he even moved out after that big fight with him an Carlene where she cut him up and fuck up the whole town house plus him vehicle ..yh the same house weh it name symour palms or wateva...lmfao...trust..dem need fi buil cause dis likkle man only interested in dem fi a while...

they all get f**ked and thrown aside after awhile... but oh well..Carlene a gwaan like she nah fuck a new man+ the old old 1 plus mi kno seh kenny b...get fi dig di belly every now an den...whoii...

uno jus go-ez man..game recognize game hoes do too... if dem girl here neva mean ntn to Danhai Carlene wouldnt even fart pan dem...tsks..life goes on "ladies" get over it...cuz he has and will..

toodles••••

KERRY FROM NY:
Posted by KERRY FROM NY | January 1, 2009 10:56 PM

this is the most stupid and lowlife comments i have read in years. to all the females writing such nasty things bout carlene, ya'll need to chill. it could happen to anyone. we are all human... carlene is a beautiful female inside and out

Seriously:
Posted by Seriously | January 8, 2009 12:37 PM

Kerry you must not know Carlene that well.
she might be beautiful on the outside but not on the inside

melissa:
Posted by melissa | August 30, 2009 3:30 PM

Listen...I know Carlene personally, she did not take danhai from a married woman. Roma was with danhai for years and Carlene took him from her.They have a daughter together. There is however a Mrs. Williams which is a very old woman and Danhai refuses to divorce her.
Rebecca is a whoooorree. Every entertainer, footballer and politician has slept with her. Just bc ur from "uptown" doesn't make u a decent person and to think this gyal is just 26! This is absolutely disgraceful.does she even have a proper education??
Carlene needs to move on, its hard yes but karma is abitch. I remember when Roma used to drive around New Kingston trying to find Carlenes apartment, it drove her crazy.I don't know but these women need to do something with their lives.