« Latifa 'Tifa' Brown Heading To The Top | Main | R. Kelly Identified By Former Personal Assistant »

Aint No Stopping Rebecca Silvera - She’s Bringing Sexy Back

By Krazy Katty
OutAroad.com Writer

rebecca_silvera_missjamaicauniverse_modelphotos.jpgThe beautiful Rebecca Silvera seems to have a lot going on for her these days after being awarded the second runner-up position in the prestigious Miss Jamaica Universe 2008 competition.

Rebecca recently strutted her stuff for the first time at the launch of this year’s Caribbean Fashion Week 2008, where she dazzled the crowd. However, most interestingly, she will be representing Jamaica in the Miss Jamaica U.S.A. Pageant, to be staged mid June in New York.

When the stunning beauty gets back from the pageant, one she is hoping to win, she will be directing all her energy and focus on her dream of creating her own clothing line.

“I am in talks with some people from Sao Paulo, Brazil and South Beach, Florida to launch a very sexy clothing line. The line will consist tops and a few Brazilian cut pants, but mostly very sexy dresses that hug every curve and even enhance what is not there (ladies you know what I mean). The style will be very seductive, sexy and definitely not for the shy or conservative,” she told OutAroad.com in an exclusive interview.
Seemore.jpg

According to Rebecca, she got her inspiration for this line from Kim Kardashian, who she strongly believes is one of the few celebrities that currently have the sexiest style of dressing.

“I admire Kim because her choices of clothing are very similar to what I love to wear. Although the big ‘flowy’ and puffy dresses are in fashion now that is not really my style, I prefer more figure flattering cuts”.

She’s Bringing Sexy Back

“I strongly believe not everything that is ‘in fashion’ fits everyone. You have to know your body and know what looks good on you, what parts of your body needs to be emphasized, and what needs to be concealed. Therefore, as cliché as this saying is: ‘I will be bringing sexy back’ in my designs. I will definitely be bringing Hollywood Glam to Jamaica.

Although Rebecca was blissful about the opportunities that have presented themselves she was reserved enough to send congratulations to April Jackson, Miss Jamaica Universe 2008.

“I wish her all the very best in Vietnam. I know she will do her best to bring home the crown! Good luck girl”.

Rica:
Posted by Rica | May 27, 2008 12:05 PM

Congrats Rebecca please represent Jamaica and yourself very well.

gary:
Posted by gary | May 27, 2008 12:17 PM

this girl is so beautiful, there is no way on eart she will not make it in life

junglist:
Posted by junglist | May 27, 2008 12:30 PM

i have strong feeling that she will win miss jamaica usa, she has striking appeal

stacey-ann:
Posted by stacey-ann | May 27, 2008 12:33 PM

everyone have clothing lines nowadays eeeh!!!!!!! but me love how kim kardashain dress too so I wah see dem sexy clothes yah weh she ago mek.

True Friend:
Posted by True Friend | May 27, 2008 5:10 PM

rebecca is a nice girl just need to be focus and make something good out of life because its there waiting on her, we all made mistakes in our lives all you have to do is brush and hit the street again

Val:
Posted by Val | May 27, 2008 5:15 PM

Please enlighten me. If she is the second runner-up in the Miss Jamaica Universe 2008,why is she representing Jamaica and not the person who has won the crown? I agree that she is very beautiful, and I have no doubt that she will represent Jamaica very well, but I'm just curious to know what has happened to the winner of the pageant.

andy:
Posted by andy | May 27, 2008 5:27 PM

Well she look like she know wah she want out of life.I hope she can cut out the bad behavior and move forward because she could really go places she have that look she pretty bad!! Isnt kim kardashian that girl with the big ass and sex tape? she sexy nuh r*ss!!! a suh woman fi dress show up di curves dem!!!

steve:
Posted by steve | May 27, 2008 5:34 PM

miss jamaica universe April Jackson will be going to Vietnam to represent Jamaica at Miss Universe.Miss Jamaica U.S.A. is a pageant in the states a completely different pageant from Miss Universe. Miss Universe is a much bigger pageant Miss Jamaica U.S.A. is a pageant for Jamaican girls to represent their country in the U.S. going to different events and functions.

anonymous:
Posted by anonymous | May 27, 2008 11:41 PM

wow seems she has plans, she sounds good its clear she can talk the talk but can she walk the walk? if so i would be impressed I agree she is a very pretty girl but there needs to be more to someone than just being beautiful, they need to have substance,goals and aspirations for the future and they need work towards achieving them.

Val:
Posted by Val | May 28, 2008 3:51 PM

Steve - thank you for the explanation. Blessings! One love!

wateva!:
Posted by wateva! | May 30, 2008 1:35 PM

who gives a shi*t bout wey she want to and not do?! gosh!!!!! but it is nice if she wanted to do something positive with her life!!!

softy:
Posted by softy | October 24, 2008 12:30 AM

u r soooo sexy and u have a lover also

Posted by Anonymous | April 8, 2009 11:50 PM