« RDX Has Raised The Bar - Officially Signed With Universal Japan | Main | Empire State Building to Light Iconic Tower Lights For International Superstar Mariah Carey!!! »

Five sex questions with Zumjay - "It's my job to make sure she's satisfied"

zumjay_artiste_song_jamaica.jpgOutAroad.com:
Most men believed hours of sex make them a good lover - is this true on your path?

Zumjay:
First thing, hours of sex does not necessarily make you a good lover. Knowing your partner is one of the most important things. So if my partner like it that way then it’s my job to make sure she’s satisfied.

OutAroad.com:
What's the best thing a girl has ever said to you during or after sex?

Zumjay:
She told me that I am the best and cried tears of joy.

OutAroad.com:
What's your favorite sex position and why?

Zumjay:
My favourite sex position is when my partner is on top because I get to see and feel more of her.

OutAroad.com:
What would you do if you found out that your girl used sex toys?

Zumjay:
I don’t think she has time to even think about sex toys because we enjoyed making love physically. But for those guys whose girls are using sex toys please don’t feel bad - at least it’s with a toy and not another boy.

OutAroad.com:
Where is the weirdest place you ever had sexual intercourse?

Zumjay:
Once I attempted to do it in the technical drawing room at school, but as we were about to make love a teacher came and knocked the door.

Girlicious:
Posted by Girlicious | April 24, 2008 6:48 PM

Zuuuuum keeping dem satisfied for 2KLove

Volcano:
Posted by Volcano | April 24, 2008 7:13 PM

Zumjay I respect your frankness. I like the line - " It is better with a Toy than another Boy" This speech is MAD.

Anyway I want a piece of you, Can I have you make love to me?

It is really the gratification that matters and not the hours and that is mutual gratification.

Most men seem to love when their women f**k them - that is siddung pon it.

miss_miss:
Posted by miss_miss | April 24, 2008 8:27 PM

he's using the word 'make love' how romantic!

Posted by Anonymous | April 24, 2008 8:59 PM

ummmm diss kinna lame still!

DYMATODIWORLD:
Posted by DYMATODIWORLD | April 24, 2008 9:05 PM

Oh shoot, i have vibrations in my undies.

"at least it’s with a toy and not another boy."
---
LOL CUTEE

crustie:
Posted by crustie | April 25, 2008 8:54 AM

zum yuh a di boss it was fun reading and mi like di song on the player

hater:
Posted by hater | April 25, 2008 2:41 PM

Miss Volcano(i hope) yuh need fi understand dat the speech that ur crazing him for has been around for years. beenie man sey she dont need a toy friend for a boyfriend and bogle used to say dat tuh, so give credit when its original.

Posted by Anonymous | April 25, 2008 3:24 PM

PEOPLE WHO IS ZUM JAY'S GIRL??? COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME???

jasmine:
Posted by jasmine | April 26, 2008 4:32 PM

Thank you outaroad for listening to my request to ask the men sex question. I would have to agree with two of his answers, that you have to know your partner, that is so true, we all have different taste and preferences.

True again, it's better a lady has a toy oppose to another guys...overall not bad.

Posted by DIAMOND | April 26, 2008 7:22 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN U PLEASE CUM DUN TO MIAMI PLEASE----
I WOULD LUV TO SID DUN PON DA BUDDY--

Posted by DIAMOND | April 26, 2008 7:25 PM

OH YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION DIS---
OUT A ROAD PLEASE NEXT TIME WEN U HAV THESE INTERVIEWS WID ANOTHA HOT BREDDA---PLEASE INSTEAD OF 5 QUESTIONS --MAK IT 10 OR 15 OR EVEN 100...... PLEASE----

sexy T:
Posted by sexy T | April 29, 2008 10:45 PM

Aum yur answers were real i don't want my man to do it for hours. As long as me an him satisfied that's all that matters. Neva used a toy and i don't want a boy cause i have a real man that can fulfill my needs.

texgirl:
Posted by texgirl | May 5, 2008 7:25 PM

zum...........you are too much. Boy dont change at all you are always on point with your answers.

Kandy:
Posted by Kandy | January 11, 2010 3:08 PM

Wait a minute Zumjay went to KC so is who and him did in the TD room?

Interesting.