« ZJ Liquid is back on Air | Main | Scenes from Reggae Academy »

Rihanna, Chris Brown 'unite' at Africa Unite in Jamaica

By Kon-Vick
OutAroad.com Writer

rihanna_and_christ_brown_jamaica_africaunite.jpg

When Rihanna graced the stage at the Smile Jamaica-Africa Unite concert at James Bond Beach, St. Mary it was approximately 2:10 a.m. Sunday morning. Dressed in short colorful dress, laced with various beads, and golden frills attached around the edge, she was a remarkable sight - especially the dresses hugging breast cups.

However, it was not her attire or her sparkling performance that garnered the attention of the patrons. Rihanna was accompanied by R&B artiste Chris Brown, and the two immediately stole the spotlight at the Africa Unite Concert, which was staged in celebration of Bob Marley When the ‘good girl gone bad’ (Rihanna) entered the venue and was spotted by her adoring fans, it was like a pandemonium, which grew when they were made aware of the fact that Chris Brown was there with her. The backstage area, which was reserved for VIP guests, was flocked as soon as word of Chris Brown’s presence was made public.

Rumours have been circulating in recent weeks that the two are an item. These rumours were recently fuelled by their appearance in Barbados a few weeks ago, and one can now speculate that the sparks are going to be flying after their appearance together in Jamaica.

Look out for OutAroad.com continued review of the concert.

christ_brown_andriahanna.jpg

Posted by Anonymous | February 24, 2008 2:16 PM

Rihanna SELL OFF!

sashuana:
Posted by sashuana | February 24, 2008 6:03 PM

rihanna breast them sell off mi nah lie di girl up deh the nicest set off girls come from the caribbean and I am one

Rihanna fan:
Posted by Rihanna fan | February 24, 2008 6:25 PM

rihanna is very beautiful I am happy to know that she's on top of her game and people don't believed that rihanna is a bitch it's just to have the press talking about her and it's actually a lot for christ brown

man user:
Posted by man user | February 24, 2008 6:38 PM

i wonder how long rihanna a go keep him for because she nuh ramp fi play wid them man yah head rihanna a real man user

hottness-kay:
Posted by hottness-kay | February 24, 2008 6:49 PM

christ brown caan manage rihanna she's full of too much energy for him, further him look like him soft, he's cute but bad girls don't soft guys

valene:
Posted by valene | February 24, 2008 7:05 PM

I am definitely going to get my breast done because i remember how she use to look without those breast now she's looking fabulous, and they could fool you because her breast implants are questionable

babyboo:
Posted by babyboo | February 24, 2008 7:39 PM

i would love to see the two of them get married, i hear that christ bought rihanna ring. i like that outfit rihanna has on it's pretty dress

ChineyHype:
Posted by ChineyHype | February 24, 2008 8:44 PM

yo bullit fi a b*tty boy, watch dem gal yah weh deh bout

she is beautiful

shasheika:
Posted by shasheika | February 25, 2008 1:26 AM

the things that money can do for you new breast, cleaner skin tone, whiter teeth, the best of the best contact lens and most of all getting any guy you want

Miss Ting:
Posted by Miss Ting | February 25, 2008 7:46 AM

Rih RIh you tek de show,just keep you head up and make you of what you got stay away from drugs you doing a great job I'm proud of you. Love ya. PS don't listen to the haters they are just jealous and wish they were in your shoes.

xxpert:
Posted by xxpert | February 25, 2008 8:51 AM

i thought chris brown was all that but even me look way better and hotter than him he's liked by girls because he's famous but if he was to supposed be in my position then him wouldn't get no gal because me know that me a better galis fi him chris brown a clown loook at is damn face gu gug

tek di cash:
Posted by tek di cash | February 25, 2008 9:37 AM

beyonce nuh have nothing over my girl rihanna, beyonce is where near to step in rihanna's shoe gwaan flirt and live yuh life happily rihanna andd run chris brown head yuh did don elet them kno that yuh uunfaithful so if dem still want fi run come tek them and left them

Kavelle:
Posted by Kavelle | February 25, 2008 11:18 AM

from once you become a star there will be gossip and if there is no gossip simple means you ain't no star around here, i am so happy to know she's representing for the caribbean you go girl

VIP Africa Unite:
Posted by VIP Africa Unite | February 25, 2008 12:27 PM

Mi couldn't believe how de youth near me inna VIP gwaan over Chris brown Jacket. him all fight af a girl fi get it. The crowd start seh boooo fi him let it go. Fire fi him... him shouldan mek the gir get it man. Sorry seh mi tek a picture (battery did low)

fredrick-20:
Posted by fredrick-20 | February 25, 2008 1:29 PM

rihanna i love your breast them good exceptionally great silicone or nuh silicone them looking oh so delicious

PROFESSOR G:
Posted by PROFESSOR G | February 25, 2008 1:41 PM

if was my girl i would never ever cheated on her because she's all any man would want she have money, she's beautiful, nice body built, sexy breast implants and she down to earth

kajalli marong:
Posted by kajalli marong | February 25, 2008 2:00 PM

Hello every body,
i am very happy to write this message to you and all of rihinna fans in the world especially in the Gambia.
I really like rihinna among all the musician,i am her fan and all my in the Gambia,i am 20 year old student,and i want rihianna to know that i am with her for ever.
I am very happy for rihinna to come to africa expecially in the Gambia,if any body want to know more about me this is my email busumballa@hotmail.com.
Rihianna is a very beautiful girl,if any body like her then i like you too.

Breast specialist:
Posted by Breast specialist | February 25, 2008 2:22 PM

mi realised that some people nuh have no experience of silicone breast there is no way a silicone breasy could be queeze up like that come you are all recuits I am di breast specialist

elice:
Posted by elice | February 25, 2008 3:13 PM

the dman show did drawn out i was so glad that they had rihanna and john legend performed early because I would never stayed that long because from mi reach it was not properly orgarnise and the thing supposed to be a festival not a damn stage that over in the wee hours of the morning.

big up yuh self ziggy mi like your performance but all of your brothers should a just end the set wit you and then let the regulars them come on

lenerick:
Posted by lenerick | February 25, 2008 4:31 PM

Rihanna stink like shi doe look good and mi sarry seh chris brown deh wid har cause is a likkle b*tch how much man go through har a ready and she a jus 20

You f**king haters:
Posted by You f**king haters | February 25, 2008 5:00 PM

lenerick mi only hope you are not a man because that name sounds like a male name because man dat nuh like rihanna must be a b*tty bl**dcl**t man and any gal that don't happy for her is a lesbian and vex that them can't get to f**k her.

rihanna i wish every girl did look like you

lite_phil:
Posted by lite_phil | February 25, 2008 6:39 PM

as a man if chris brown and rihanna really together then di man have taste the girl is so damn gorgeous, it's so true girls from the caribbean are beautiful. I can't imagine what I would do if rihanna was my girlfriend

shy_gal:
Posted by shy_gal | February 25, 2008 7:08 PM

i was at the show and i saw rihanna shi look like shi facey and miserable and why is it that chris brown wasn't close to her, it seem as if they are hiding somthing

Di Deejay Yute:
Posted by Di Deejay Yute | February 26, 2008 12:24 AM

rihanna mi love you more than dolce and gabbana, mi want a girl like you to be my nail and i will be your hamma, even though i am not rich to buy yuh a bimma but i sure know how cook yuh dinna

kino:
Posted by kino | February 26, 2008 12:25 AM

yow rihanna two head light a shine bright, but jah know chris brown nuh look all that without him make up. one a dem jamaican artiste soon tek har weh. yow mi go start sing song yah now cause me know mi affi get har.

slimmaz:
Posted by slimmaz | February 26, 2008 1:02 AM

i can't believe these guys are going crazy and acting like a*sholes over jayz's broom stick that is beyonce didn't like har because shi too b*tchy

chin:
Posted by chin | February 26, 2008 6:10 AM

my girlfriend was at hiltons yesterday sitting at the pool when she spotted rihanna and chris brown.quicks she call me and gave me every info on them,hush she couldnt get pictures.they were in the pool and she look so false,she look so white and skinny.t.v really help and make up.she and chris brown was kissing,dancing and she jumped on him and they kiss again and laugh.chris brown wasn't all that because his belly looked big and i was expected a flat chest guy.well they beg my friend not take pictures and my friends just told her we jamaican dont crave for u people and after a while they left to go to their rooom i didnt mentioned two other girls were there and a guy.hmmmmmm partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Redds:
Posted by Redds | February 26, 2008 3:00 PM

well you don't craven stars but speak for yourself not the whole of Jamaican because a picture was posted on another site with both of them in the pool being intimate

nakiesha:
Posted by nakiesha | February 26, 2008 5:17 PM

people dont say i am jelous of rihanna and her false breast dem because i have a better shape than u girl u is a wh*re sl*t and a b*tch .i dont know what chris brown sees in rihanna .rihanna is a man teker and a man digger .there is a better girl out there for chris with lots of good qulaties and personalities.any way rihanna look good though

Posted by Anonymous | February 26, 2008 7:51 PM

just one question...CHIN, OOCH SITE DAT?

Val:
Posted by Val | February 27, 2008 4:30 PM

Just want to say that Rhinna is one drop dead georgeous young lady and very talented. Girl I just want to congratulate you on your success in life. Who god bless, no man curse and don't worry yourself about those bunch of envious loosers who are making deragatory remarks about you. I know they wish they were in your shoes. "One love" my caribbean princess, keep up the good work, stay away from drugs and you will always be fine. You really got it going on.

Posted by jahmar rose | March 12, 2008 11:03 AM

Rihanna,yuh look good.

Posted by Anonymous | April 29, 2008 5:57 PM

YOUR SO UGLY

ZAKIYA:
Posted by ZAKIYA | May 1, 2008 7:55 PM

YOUR TWINS ARE HANGING OUT
I BET CHRIS WILL LOVE TO SUCK THEM THANGS

YOU B*TCH

Posted by andreyah | May 5, 2008 7:18 PM

rihanna is a slut.she went out with like all the men celebrity's.

Richard:
Posted by Richard | May 12, 2008 8:03 AM

Dont you dare call Rihanna a slut most of the rumours are false and anyway it is up to her who she dates

nickeybritsh:
Posted by nickeybritsh | May 25, 2008 10:14 AM

chris brown is my fren

Posted by Anonymous | May 26, 2008 12:55 AM

i am a big fan of chris brown and i say they look cute.

Posted by candida george | May 26, 2008 12:58 AM

i am a bib big big fan of chris brown and i say you guy;s look cute.

Posted by Anonymous | June 1, 2008 6:25 PM

rihanna my daughter and son are big fans of your,keep up the good work. we love you and christ brown, i think that both off you should make a song together (boy that will be the day)

lisa smith:
Posted by lisa smith | June 7, 2008 4:41 PM

I THINK RIHANNA IS A SL*T BECAUSE I THINK SHE SLEEP WITH CHRIS BROWN FRIENDS.AND BY THE WAY SHE LOOK 26. AND IF SHE WAS WOMAN.AN KNOW SHE LOVE HIM SHE SHOULD NOT LIE ABOUT IT.SHE FELT FOR CHRIS BECAUSE JAY-Z AND BEYONCE HAVE A LIFE. I THINK THAT CHRIS BROWN AN JORDIN SPARKS WOULD LOOK GOOD TOGETHER. RIHANNA CAN,t SPEEK PROPLEY> SHE SOUND LIKE A MONKEY

Posted by attitude | June 7, 2008 11:04 PM

rihanna is not so hot she thinks she is all that,it's just because she is famous and has money she has to cut down off the men & boys she is a sl*t in "JAMAICA",everyone in jamaica dont like her to all that.

Posted by melissa | June 14, 2008 12:37 AM

i dont like rihanna she isnt there 4r chris she is there 4r the tolk i hope chris finds so one BETTER he can do better so much better

Posted by Anonymous | July 6, 2008 6:19 AM

really nice looking girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISSEAN:
Posted by LISSEAN | July 18, 2008 2:58 PM

I HATE RIHANNA .THAT IS MY MAN .FINE YOUR ONE AND NOT MINE B*TCH.

RIHANNA:
Posted by RIHANNA | July 18, 2008 3:02 PM

I HATE RIHANNA .THAT IS MY MAN .FINE YOUR ONE AND NOT MINE B*TCH.I WILL STOP TAKEIN PEOPLE MAN THIS IS A GRIL MAN IN TRINIDAD.SO SORRY .SHE IS A NICE GRIL THAT IS Y HE IS WITH HER.I KISS HIM SO SHE WILL BE VEX.

Posted by Anonymous | September 28, 2008 7:09 PM

chris is my man b*tches

Posted by Anonymous | September 29, 2008 5:15 AM

hey y do u have to say bad thing about rihanna she the best i like her i think she's good. if u dont like someone u dont have to call her or he a name's she look good with chris brown nothing is gonna stop them from being in love

dollie:
Posted by dollie | October 26, 2008 4:24 PM

rihanna u so hot chris u hot too

christine k:
Posted by christine k | November 18, 2008 7:25 AM

wow nice booobs Rihanna
I like your dress lol

melrose tengbeh:
Posted by melrose tengbeh | November 19, 2008 6:13 AM

u two make a perfect match ,i love u two guys together .enjoy sweet LOVE.From melrose.

Rania:
Posted by Rania | November 28, 2008 12:36 AM

i love chris so much, u rock chris.
rihanna you suck.but love your songs,not your voice is shut.

Ify:
Posted by Ify | December 6, 2008 7:00 AM

I tink rihanna is a wonderful singer, she's got a great voice, nd chris is also wonderful, he's got a great voice nd above al he is very cute. So if they are together i dnt tink its bad, that is if they luv each other.

BIG TURBO:
Posted by BIG TURBO | December 27, 2009 6:51 AM

RIHANNA IS VERY CUTE AND HOT, I LOVE THE WAY SHE SING AND I LOVE HER BODY AND EYES