« Lutan Fyah under 'Fire' - Charged with arson | Main | GT Taylor Gives Back To His Community »

Five sex questions with Tunya Campbell Palmer - Formerly Miss Jamaica Petite

Tunya_missjamaica_petite_pics.jpg

OutAroad.com:
What’s the easiest way for you to come?

Tunya:
Easiest way for me to come is when I’m on top having sex while kissing him at the same time.

OutAroad.com:
Which do you prefer, having sex on the beach or one late night at your guy’s work place on his office desk?

Tunya:
I rather have sex on the beach because that’s more romantic and comfortable.

OutAroad.com:
Where is the weirdest place you ever had sexual intercourse?

Tunya:
That would be on the deck of a yatch in the middle of the ocean – the sun was scorching hot too, lol.

Tunya_missjamaica_petite_pics1.jpgOutAroad.com:
Which actor or superstar you have ever dreamt of having sex with?

Tunya:
Usher, because I love the way how he moves, but now he’s married so I will never go there, I think I’m gonna have to start scouting somebody new like Chingey.

OutAroad.com:
When was the last time you had sex and how was it?

Tunya:
Last night, (February 7), sex with me is always great.

DREAMGIRL:
Posted by DREAMGIRL | February 9, 2008 12:00 PM

ISNT SHE LEX WIFE?

Duane:
Posted by Duane | February 9, 2008 12:04 PM

I don't even read your answers by just look at your photo is all the answers I need, you are truly beautiful

Jungle Man:
Posted by Jungle Man | February 9, 2008 12:27 PM

if she's lexus wife he's one lucky man and out of all the artiste I have seen with girls then lexus be in the number one spot for having the prettiest girl as an artiste. by just looking at her it tells that your pockets as to be long

latonya:
Posted by latonya | February 9, 2008 1:36 PM

tunya yuh looking real nice now mi know why lexus caan left because yuh bring him off everytime uhnu guh out, like the your answers

NIKKI:
Posted by NIKKI | February 9, 2008 2:41 PM

Gwaan Mi Fren!!! Das Why Chris Naaah Lefff!!!
Nine Years Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Elva:
Posted by Elva | February 9, 2008 7:47 PM

Girl u looking good.....as always!!! Yes she is Mr. Lex wifey and as for Duane, Lex pocket long, but it no haffi long fi Tunya, cause har people dem have money and she have her own hair and accessories store in Princeville Plaza, plus bar a Portmore. Dis one is pretty with a purpose!! Very determined young lady. Big up mi big friend. All some gal a try, a yuh and Chris fi life. Check out www.myspace.com/tunya_c fi see how mi fren a live large like dat!!!

Your admire:
Posted by Your admire | February 10, 2008 10:54 AM

you are cute and i like your answers to the questions it makes me laugh and at the same time reminiscing about you, muah! pretty girl I hope I will get to meet you in person one day

Sex on the beach:
Posted by Sex on the beach | February 10, 2008 12:11 PM

Tunya:
I rather have sex on the beach because that's more romantic and comfortable.

that's so true tunya sex on the beach is great, i also had sex at my boy friends work place it was good too but a little bit more stop and go to see if anyone is coming.

overall I like to have sex anywhere from a d*ck is available

Stefani:
Posted by Stefani | February 10, 2008 5:04 PM

i like this feature outaroad have who wouldn't like to talk sex, it's very interesting I can't wait to see what d'angel has to say or barbee

Posted by peter | February 10, 2008 11:29 PM

I really want to have a girl like u some day

ricky_25:
Posted by ricky_25 | February 10, 2008 11:48 PM

hey even just her name turns you on tunya sounds like, I am not going to say, anywayz you gorgeous and i don't cares whose wife she his all mi know she would be just perfect for me kisses baby girl

K'di:
Posted by K'di | February 11, 2008 3:29 PM

gwan me fren mek dem know seh you hot and you do lexus justice by marrying him.....is because of you why most people rate him...

DJ LITE:
Posted by DJ LITE | February 11, 2008 4:30 PM

she ight

Posted by father leon | October 3, 2008 11:32 PM

menace production sound. keep it up yuh pretty as beres hammond say show it off. bless and be bless