« Rihanna is not afraid of exposing her sexy side | Main | Chevelle Franklyn to headline Ebenezer's 75th Anniversary Gospel Concert »

Five sex questions with D'Angel - the thought of getting caught turns me on

dangel_fivesexquesions_jamaica.jpg

OutAroad.com:
What was it like having sex for the first the time?

D’Angel:
There is no way I could forget that moment, I was really nervous, but curious at the same time.

OutAroad.com:
How often do you have sexual intercourse?

D’Angel:
It all depends on my mood and also if my partner is great in bed. So it can be as little as once a week or all day, (Everyday). But unfortunately I am not in a relationship at this time.

OutAroad.com:
Does the size of a man d*ck matters to you?

D’Angel:
It’s not about the size because there are some guys who are properly equipped with the right size but don’t know how to used it, so at the end of the day it’s not about the size of the gun but how effective the bullet hits the spot.

OutAroad.com:
Is there any sexual position that easily makes you come?

D’Angel:
That must be when I am positioned from behind while he’s stroking me slowly and whispering sweet words in my ears.

OutAroad.com:
If you were to have sex in the public where would you prefer on the beach in the night, in the car park, on the roof in the night or in a nightclub?

D’Angel:
In the car park, why? There’s nothing like being out all night and feeling tipsy, while my mind is telling me no but my body is telling me yes. Just the thought of getting caught turns me on.

Peaches:
Posted by Peaches | February 28, 2008 5:52 PM

weh u a say D'angel a backshot u luv? me to especially when he's spanking me and pulling on my hair at the same time. D'angel i luv the way u answer the question honest and factual u nuh mek up nothing and write bout things that u read in books like some girls roun here.

Kingpin:
Posted by Kingpin | February 28, 2008 8:24 PM

you could have asked some better questions. anyway D'Angel is one sexy mama. should really be fantastic giving it to her from behind - starting off slow just the way she likes it and finishing off real rapid like a sewing machine stitching away !!! Bung Bang !!!

to di fliipin werll:
Posted by to di fliipin werll | February 28, 2008 9:05 PM

"bullet" hits the spot...sounds like she talking bounty rite there

Jungle Man:
Posted by Jungle Man | February 28, 2008 10:06 PM

that so true it sound as if a bounty she's talking about Bullet bullet alliance fi life

spectre:
Posted by spectre | February 28, 2008 10:08 PM

Bwoy D' Angel me meet yuh so much time and I had an idea yuh was bad but it seems mi need fi find out me self one a dem day yah me a come look fi yuh girl. Keep looking nice and me still love yuh.

MARSHIE:
Posted by MARSHIE | February 28, 2008 11:03 PM

d'angel them can't stop you because you sexy and very much fashionable, i like your song blaze two more songs like that will see you going places

wine pon di edge:
Posted by wine pon di edge | February 28, 2008 11:28 PM

i like the way how she's answered the third question a lot of guys d*ck bigger than stump but soft life porridge that nuh have no use

no name:
Posted by no name | February 28, 2008 11:46 PM

hey yuh kno wi can't blame beenie for taking away d'angel she's sexy and hot but wi all know that hot girls can't be contained, but I don't that was the problem with beenie man I think it's the same reason bounty didn't to be a star and now that she becomes a star shi nuh stop fly like beeenie man.

angel yuh blaze now and them can't stop yuh from blaze eehhh!

Straight-up:
Posted by Straight-up | February 28, 2008 11:54 PM

Angel my time to question you...

1. When last you have had sex???
2. DO you believe in oral sex?
3.At what age you first had sex?
4.How many guys you ever been with?
5.Would you masterbate?

Outaroad neva ask good questions....So dem fi do another interview with her regards to this.

nigel:
Posted by nigel | February 29, 2008 9:13 AM

d'angel is a nice girl but she just manage to got caught into a love triangle because even though she and beenie man is not together she still loves beenie man and him likewise the same and even bounty. I think if the public give her a chance to redeem her self then she's going to make it to the top

Kingpin:
Posted by Kingpin | February 29, 2008 11:30 AM

D'Angel, u have a little way fi lock u knees dem and wiggle - u do it in a quite a few a u videos. mi really love see it. to be honest, dem backshot ting deh weh u a talk bout I personally would feed you wid it daily- once ur in the mood. no starvation round here. girl u have nuff sex appeal
wish i was the one doing u rite

Posted by Anonymous | February 29, 2008 12:40 PM

angel u sound boring ina bed bennie have alright fi gi yu bun with barbie

Shi not Giving Up:
Posted by Shi not Giving Up | February 29, 2008 12:52 PM

mi still find it hardf fi like her personally but if is one thing me know she nuh have a clue about the word give up, maybe if she continue mi might find mi self liking her soon shi damn determine

Nay:
Posted by Nay | February 29, 2008 1:12 PM

Big up D'Angel dem cant stop yu, keep your head up....Good ova Evil....Fi the haters bad mind ago kill uno...damm clown dem. Anso!!!!

JUVENIILE:
Posted by JUVENIILE | February 29, 2008 2:26 PM

Anywaaaaaaaaay di likle style as weh unno seh Angel have fi move ina ar video "GOD DAMN IT!!!!" mi tired fi si da style deh "ONE STYLE" CHANGE NOW ANGEL!!! she is not flexible in her video and she caaaa dance a pure foo and hand mi a si mygirl do sitten nuh!change di style man new year new style....Stale So!!!!! change yo stand up move!!!

Tachien_23:
Posted by Tachien_23 | February 29, 2008 2:26 PM

d'angel is a trying girl a full timie for us to get off her back and if we women did smart we sould support her because she's left with a child on her come that a lot of work to take care of the child plus run her store and make sure her career going well.

believe at first she never have no career but she's getting better and better that's what you called development

nickita gordon:
Posted by nickita gordon | February 29, 2008 3:00 PM

D'angel I like the way you answer your questions. However my comment is about your personality. I must admitt you have determination and a high level of self confidence, even though people reject you at shows because of your break up with the doc you keep comming back. Some people's journey stop by obstacles but yours live on regardless of what people do "keep fighting and reach our dreams.

Posted by Anonymous | February 29, 2008 4:31 PM

Most women like myself love backshot and sit down pon it so i can relate to what you say, nuh watch the hype just be real. You are who you are and who don't like it better love it because you are here to stay.

Posted by orville | February 29, 2008 5:01 PM

angel sound real to me.me would da waan buk har in de car park when me waan release mi oillllllllllle.

honi2sweet:
Posted by honi2sweet | February 29, 2008 6:54 PM

how u mean D'Angel!!! sex is not a chore it should be fun!!! and no position beats a backshot with him stroking you or u stroking yourself! An So!!!!

Posted by Jamaicanista | March 1, 2008 10:39 PM

lol! y'all comments funny to read :)

NITII:
Posted by NITII | March 2, 2008 1:08 PM

FIRST OF ALL KINGPIN AND NO MANE SUCK UNSELF IIGHT .......ANGEL IS A REAL GIRL IT TOOK UNO THIS LONG FI SEE THAT BIG UP ANGEL ALL DAY

Goodazgirl:
Posted by Goodazgirl | March 3, 2008 3:59 PM

Di pic look nice, but jeezam is only dat one dress shi have?????????? Nearly every pic mi see wid har is dat same dress and hairstyle.....Barbee still look betta though.

MARIJUANA:
Posted by MARIJUANA | March 3, 2008 5:02 PM

I LIKE HOW YOU ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS,QUITE FRANK ANSWERS.KEEP ON BEEN PERSISTENT REGARDLESS OF THE PREDICAMENTS THAT YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING. YOU WILL MAKE IT YOUVE GOT THE POTENTIAL.

lalesa:
Posted by lalesa | March 4, 2008 4:17 PM

angel yuh know mi a one a yuh biggest fan & every ting still suh mi did a expect hotta tings from yuh to b totally honest spice sound hotta!!!!!!!!!!!! my gurl mi love backshot but dem style deh done fi yah now yuh affi a wine pon di edge & mek him mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Posted by Anonymous | March 4, 2008 7:47 PM

u sound real Angel mi love that, and continue to keep your head up u will make it to the top, coz u have the guts and perciverance.

Posted by jahmar rose | March 12, 2008 11:13 AM

Girl,you're something else.

Posted by Anonymous | March 12, 2008 12:54 PM

for your info beenie did not take her fr killa they broke up.so beenie jump on the second hand p*m p*m big up beenie yuh a deh king

Posted by Anonymous | March 21, 2008 12:14 PM

why them never ask her who f**k better or who is better to be with.

Posted by Anonymous | March 21, 2008 12:21 PM

big up my girl you look better than barbee by far.After all of this i still have my eyes on you.you look good.

Posted by Anonymous | March 23, 2008 11:50 PM

She's in the same dress and has the same hairstyle because it was a photo shoot...DUHH!!!

sharyn:
Posted by sharyn | March 31, 2008 9:50 PM

mi lov bak it up u see it u sell off man

prezy:
Posted by prezy | April 14, 2008 9:18 AM

d'angel fi gweh she is a f**king f**ker mi artist is a f**king fool fi married you runweh gal

sugar:
Posted by sugar | April 23, 2008 3:35 PM

Love the comments.....DÁngel, girl you look good. Clean and natural. Barbie look like a piece of plastic....looks like she got her face and body re-done surgically

You got it girl, so flaunt it

rue64:
Posted by rue64 | May 16, 2008 9:47 PM

D'Angel, I really dislike women like you. Do you honestly think that because you're pretty, you can go around picking up and dropping which ever man you feel for? What is your son going to think of you when he gets older? a better question still, how do you think any relationships he has with women are going to turn out knowing that his mother was dealing in some sketel business? probably not going to respect any woman for who she is or have commitment issues because he knows first hand how deceitful women can be. you are considerably less attractive know that I know how shallow you can be. And to Beenie, you're a damn fool too. Never get serious with a girl you stole away because someone will always end up stealing her from you. Cheaters never when. go look a girl who is single and interested in you personal and not for personal gain.

Posted by Anonymous | June 2, 2008 11:53 PM

You have not failed ten thousand time but found ten thousand ways which won't work.

judine:
Posted by judine | August 3, 2008 8:28 PM

keep on doing your thing d'angel no one can stop yuh a spanish town u come from anso

Posted by Anonymous | September 16, 2008 8:50 PM

hottie hottie gal angel yuh a gawn with thing dont mek the common gal talk up inna yuh face and spoil it bcuz yuh look good from head to toe yuh hottie hottie fren skully from dung a jago next time yuh cum dung dah yuh betta big mi up kiss the baby for me.

Posted by Ms. Kawaii | October 18, 2008 1:12 AM

She just let it out suh and a talk har personal business. But still shi keep it real. Mi give har props , big up D'Angel ! Anso !

~ Ms. Kawaii

Posted by Anonymous | January 15, 2009 9:47 AM

prezy maybe a becuz yuh artist kno weh she did a affa and go tek up the chalenge and then turn roun him couldn't manage it

CHEV:
Posted by CHEV | September 11, 2009 10:23 PM

she is a good women lev her alone she do her best big up angle.A GOOD PUSSY SHE HAVE