« A who Bounty diss up - And a who get lock up? - Milk & Liquid mi have di letter | Main | Causion - Stella's Kids Release Party »

Jamaican Beauty Nerissa Irving - A Natural Queen

OutAroad.com Model Of The Week

nerris_irvin_modelphotos.jpgI'm all about my dreams, family, my health, friends, and my wealth. If anyone tries to mess with those things, there's going to be a problem. LOL. But I'm serious. I've been trying to do this whole modeling acting thing since I was a little girl, but I put it on pause to finish school. But now is my turn to shine. This is a very hard and competitive industry. If your weak you won't make it. I'ts not all about looks in this industry. You need the whole package to get by.(brains, talent, 75% beauty, and good communication skills). I am currently in acting school now.

IF YOU RESPECT YOURSELF, YOU WILL GET RESPECT......

My main goal is to live life to my best ability. just to be happy, and feel happy about what I become in the future..

I let god take my life in his hands.. Whatever he has in store for me, that's what I will become. I don't set goals, because you live your life trying to fulfill those goals and by doing that you let so many other opportunities pass you by.

Don't be afraid to change coarse. do it passionately and you'll find your way.And yes, I'm the girl in the Bobby Valentino video.(Its good to have knowledge, but its better to pass it on)
Seemore.jpg

nerris_irvin_modelphotos3.jpg
Am hair, not locked nor lost!

I’m here with my hair…, Natural, not locked nor lost…, While some call me Rasta or dreadlocked…, Neither books of religion or academia can define me…! For this is me, the true African Queen…! Not dreaded but loved, not lost but lusted after…, Not locked up and under foreigners…, Not arresting my destined natural progression…, But majestically flowing in the richness of my own roots… My Mama Africa taught me that my essence is ‘my Ori’…, The Yoruba word for ‘my head’…, From which my destiny naturally grows...! In my natural growth, I take my Black pride… Strong as the roots and stems of my African heritage… I display my natural crown for all to see… That am neither locked nor lost… …only rightfully proud of my natural gift Which my Ori, my head, destined to crown me… As a true Natural Queen!(Nerissa Irving)
nerris_irvin_modelphotos1.jpg
VIEW MORE PHOTOS AT myspace.com/goddess19

Real Rasta:
Posted by Real Rasta | January 8, 2008 12:50 PM

nice girl, you very beautiful and i like your profile because a nuff girl pretty dunce just hold your head up high and you will achieve and you done know that you are beautiful so no on can't trick you

ernesto:
Posted by ernesto | January 8, 2008 1:33 PM

you are way too beautiful, you will have me suicidal if yuh ever left mi, mi don't even want imagine having a pretty girl like unless mi have nuff money fi take care of you because it would not last long with a poor man like me because when women find out them real value them left you.

all the best in what you set out to do

Mushiya:
Posted by Mushiya | January 8, 2008 1:41 PM

i like your hairstyle i wish my hair was like that, you are bless to have such lovely hair

Winnie:
Posted by Winnie | January 8, 2008 3:27 PM

nothing can beat my jamaican girls, she's 100% beautiful and gorgeous, i would love to see you representing Jamaica at the miss universe pageant or miss world

verygood:
Posted by verygood | January 8, 2008 3:58 PM

ur nice looking hon and i love the whole natural hair part. too many women think that if they dont straightn their hair...they wont be attractive. keep reppin for ja

preston:
Posted by preston | January 9, 2008 12:20 AM

only jamaica can produce beautiful natural girls like this one yuh hot from yuh born my girl

karl:
Posted by karl | January 9, 2008 12:32 AM

mi like yuh hair style, yuh skin smoothe like coco butter and what else, hear what everything about you self off you 100% beautiful

kemar:
Posted by kemar | January 9, 2008 8:42 AM

her hair style is marvelous and from the look of the photos i can tell that she don't have on much make-up you are really a natural queen

Shanizzle:
Posted by Shanizzle | January 9, 2008 10:40 AM

she's certainly the prettiest girl on this website i would love a girl like you but i would have problems, i am not saying that it might be you but too much man ago arras me and you while we are out and me caan blame them because you are way too beautiful, mi nuh see how sean kingston must run go commit suicide and him never met you him mad

marshall:
Posted by marshall | January 9, 2008 11:01 AM

only if every girls were as beautiful as she then we men would never cheat because all women would look just like she, and i know ii have a solid solid solid point, muah muah muah!!!!!!!!!!

"Markie A Gallis":
Posted by "Markie A Gallis" | January 10, 2008 12:10 AM

i can better you any money that she's from jamaica but living in a america because you were living in jamaica mi would a affi get har mi confident look how she sweet man look the girl full of charm, i hope one day you will come back home, again I am just assuming that you are in america

Posted by ibrahim jalloh | January 10, 2008 9:58 AM

I like ur style,ur looks,and everything about u.i'll like u to be my girlfriend.

Posted by nerissa | January 12, 2008 3:24 PM

Don Corleone:
Posted by Don Corleone | January 16, 2008 6:42 PM

u r everything i want in a woman> B.E.A.U.tiful

DJ LITE:
Posted by DJ LITE | February 11, 2008 4:52 PM

nteresting beauty

donutesh:
Posted by donutesh | June 5, 2008 3:43 AM

blesset asset! but somefin stil a misin, tis me gos to cares it! U gave my groove back, wen i felt small lik lunch stuck in a napsack!LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL! hope we meet oneday!

Steve:
Posted by Steve | June 13, 2008 8:06 AM

I like the third picture is a jaw dropping :-)

maureen:
Posted by maureen | July 18, 2008 5:14 PM

she's very niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!
elle est superbe!! rien à dire,seule les black girls peuvent donner ce resultat!!
only black girl can give this nice result!!

resourceful:
Posted by resourceful | July 29, 2008 12:29 AM

Do you want to find her? Really? Here's the info: http://nerissairving.exploretalent.com/model_page.php?talentnum=256602

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2009 12:30 PM

you are one in a million and surpasses all african queens form the pass and present.only if guys like me where lucky enough to have a girl like you.

Adrian:
Posted by Adrian | August 6, 2010 8:37 PM

Simply gorgeous! Nothin wrong with setting goals Nerissa, it's a useful tool when one periodically takes an assessment of your own life. I typically don't offer unsolicited advice, but I felt compelled. In any event, best of luck in your endeavors and aspirations. Sell off!