« Busy Signal and Sean Paul "Get Serious" | Main | Garrison Hawk Brings His Game »

Ecstasy Model Ms.Foxy on her way to stardom

foxy_ecstasymodel3.jpgMy model name is Ms.Foxy and I'm from Tuscaloosa Alabama where I was born and raised. At this moment I'm going to school for Early Childhood Education - My main focus for this year is to help make the future brighter for our little ones.

Whenever I have free time, I like to hang out with my friends and hit the hottest spots we can find. I have been modeling for a long time but I'm just now getting the exposure I need. I have a passion for wearing the hottest clothes and looking like the diva I was born to be.

Age:24 years old -- Hometown:Tuscaloosa Al. -- Measurements: 37-26-38
Seemore.jpg

foxy_ecstasymodel1.jpg

foxy_ecstasymodel2.jpg

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE -- www.profile.myspace.com/ecstasymodel

Posted by mike askew | January 5, 2008 12:39 PM

HOTTT PICS .... GEORGOUS MODEL...LUV IT

X:
Posted by X | January 6, 2008 12:37 AM

damn... mi like it......................... u HOTTT

saikou:
Posted by saikou | January 7, 2008 11:08 AM

hi there
I`ve been alone for a long time now; not by choice or lack of interest in finding someone to keep me company, but simply because none of those who have crossed my path gathered the same qualities you do...
I must confess that I feel a bit awkward and embarrassed as I write these lines, but the feeling that we may really get a long with each other and be happy together is very strong.
I would like you to give us this chance. Please understand that I am not asking this for my own sake; I am asking it for the both of us, because I believe that you would have not touched my heart if it wasn`t meant for me to make you a happy.
You may think that I`m getting ahead of myself when I say "you are the love of my life". And maybe, "just" maybe, you are right. But now, this truth is what keeps my heart beating: it can only be you!

yolande:
Posted by yolande | January 24, 2008 9:53 AM

you lookin good

Ossie:
Posted by Ossie | February 27, 2008 3:44 PM

Girl I like your body. You are HOT

andre:
Posted by andre | August 30, 2008 11:42 PM

hi u iook so beautifull,nat much i can say now call me 18767744077

kevin:
Posted by kevin | September 3, 2009 9:23 AM

the sexiest on here

Face:
Posted by Face | December 29, 2009 8:41 AM

wat up lil moma call me at 15133240305 thats my cell we can talk a lil bit about me and how I want to become a underground rapper hit me up I live in da nati email me at timothygastineau@rocketmail.com