« Five sex questions with Badgal Ce'Cile | Main | Female Reggae Artiste Thrill The Village »

Sexy Vanna Black - AFFECTIONATE

Vanna Black
sexy_vanna_black_model_lingerie.jpgAs I am a smooth,elegant and generally relaxed lady. I enjoy going to nice restaurants, going for walks and INDEED shopping, nonetheless I really just love talking and hanging out together with my chosen partner. My love for listening and learning makes me particularly interested in being with a gentleman who has a completely and very different life than my own..

I WAS FEATURED IN KINGS.

FEATURED IN THE OCT AT MODELS@OFFICIALVIXENS.NET

FEATURED IN THE AUG ISSUE OF WWS MAGAZINE.

LOOK FOR ME IN JAN 2008 TO BE FEATURED IN HARDHITTERS ILLUSTRATED MAGAZINE!!.

CHECK ME OUT AT SUMMERBUNNIES.COM.

CHECK ME AT WONDERTESS.NET!!!! CHECK OUT THE SITE CAUSE IT'S HOTTT BABY!!!!

As far as my personality I am a very AFFECTIONATE, strong,aggressive, assertive, AFFECTIONATE, knowledgeable, AFFECTIONATE, kind, considerate, AFFECTIONATE, thoughtful, sincere, honest, caring, emotional, AFFECTIONATE, tender, trustworthy, AFFECTIONATE person. I hope that you understand that affection is VERY important to me. I am not a big fan of rudeness or vulgarity; I like to conduct myself with a certain amount of class and taste.
Seemore.jpg

sexy_vanna_black_model_lingerie_photos.jpg

sexy_vanna_black_model_girlsphotos.jpg

VIEW MORE PHOTOS AT myspace.com/vannablack30

BRUTAL:
Posted by BRUTAL | December 12, 2007 12:03 PM

she's hot, she's blazing wooheee, i like your photos girl please come to me

fan4life:
Posted by fan4life | December 12, 2007 12:11 PM

You are a blessing to the eyes

Daclansh:
Posted by Daclansh | December 12, 2007 5:31 PM

very lovely black woman...

100_haitian:
Posted by 100_haitian | December 23, 2007 1:55 PM

see thats what one might call a pretty woman , u r all black-delicious. no money can buy a ''passion'' like that

100_haitian:
Posted by 100_haitian | December 23, 2007 2:20 PM

i love all types of women , but i do think every one on planet earth has his or her own taste. a black woman to me is like a very rare piece of art. i love black , i dream black , i sleep black , i see black, and i'll die black!

Posted by Anonymous | December 28, 2007 1:26 PM

you are hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

scatta:
Posted by scatta | January 4, 2008 3:45 PM

please read and understand
every thing that is said

when i first came on this page i said to my self that i most view and leave a comment on ur profile. u need to try to be sexy because every thing u do is sexy and u r one of the best looking black girls in the world

PREFECT BLACK WOMAN

sherlock facey:
Posted by sherlock facey | January 15, 2008 9:37 PM

she is pretty i love her

real:
Posted by real | January 24, 2008 7:24 PM

u are a beautiful Queen

rodney:
Posted by rodney | May 17, 2008 1:35 PM

This Black Queen one fine sista. I would love to meet you. It would be an honor.

rodney:
Posted by rodney | May 28, 2008 10:51 PM

just wanted to let the world know that this queen is the real deal.i really would like to meet her one of these days i really hope that this what ask is possible. until next time stay true

The Plumber:
Posted by The Plumber | June 29, 2008 5:33 AM

Vana is equally lovely in person. She is sweet and kind. I met her today and I had not heard of her as a model before, but I could tell from the first glimps that she must be famous. She was very modest for such an overwhelmingly beautiful woman. I have never written one of these before, but I just felt I needed to let everyone know Vanna Black's personality is just as breathtaking as her looks. She is a charmer.

Posted by blessing | July 5, 2008 3:21 PM

I dnt understand why she has 2 b a pretty BLACK women a BLACK queen 0kay we get she black why cant she jus b a beautiful women 2 me itz like sayin she beautiful 4 a darkskin women n thats disrespectful. id jus th0ught id st0p by n speak ma mind luv ~*~bl3zz!ng~*~

ziggie bless aka JUNCSION.:
Posted by ziggie bless aka JUNCSION. | July 18, 2008 1:36 PM

Black WOMAN in a mi life mi want all di time....ziggie bless aka juncsion.

Richie:
Posted by Richie | July 22, 2008 12:38 AM

hey am lovin ur pics u look real hot an sexy...hope u get di worlds best model.....

CAM:
Posted by CAM | August 26, 2008 10:52 AM

lovely dark skin girl real pretty

JEFF:
Posted by JEFF | September 21, 2008 12:08 AM

WHY YOU USING THAT OTHER MODELS NAME BABY? YOUR CUTE ENOUGH TO GET UR OWN.

LORENZO:
Posted by LORENZO | December 5, 2008 2:54 PM

dou you want my beeg deeg?

Tracy Bell:
Posted by Tracy Bell | April 6, 2009 10:41 AM

What's up Vanna Black? How are you? I see you are doing quite well for yourself, and your photos are very sexy, not to mention you look amazing! It's good to see you doing so well. Hit me up when you can.

Face:
Posted by Face | December 29, 2009 8:17 AM

Damn this girl fine Vanna Black is a dime I would do anything to get with her If I were her boy friend or her man I would never give her up for nobody I would try to have a thousand kids with her wish you luck baby girl hit me up at timothygastineau@rocketmail.com.

ishak:
Posted by ishak | May 4, 2010 5:32 PM

i have many photo of the black women sexy please