« Adults boo Sean Kingston | Main | Make way for the sexy Lady Nicole A.K.A. Queen Kong »

Beenie Man's estranged wife D'Angel speaks the truth

By: Michelle Downer-Davis A.K.A. D'Angel

d%27angel_photossexy_beenieman.jpg

This release is to break the silence on matters concerning my relationship with my husband Moses Davis a.k.a. Beenie Man. In recent times I have restrained myself from discussing the breakdown of our marriage in interviews as I was always of the view that it was a family matter and private.

Over the past five months I have been vilified and maliciously maligned by the lies and comments of Beenie Man and after recent comments made by him in connection with the case in Court I feel I need to speak out and make the public aware of the facts so that this matter will come to an end with the truth.

On the Programme Onstage broadcasted on CVM TV on November 24, 2007, in an interview with Winford Williams the host, Beenie Man made comments which were misleading to the public concerning matters pending in Court.

On the 8th of August 2007 I obtained an interim restraining order against Beenie Man for my personal protection and that of our son Marco Dean. The restraining order which prevented him from having access to Marco Dean was lifted by the Court on the 23rd of August 2007. It was agreed that the arrangements for access of Marco Dean by Beenie Man would be discussed through our respective Attorneys. There was no objection to access on my part as I believed that it was important for Beenie Man to see his son, but arrangements had to be put in place, as there was still a restraining order against him for my protection. Knowing that there was no injunction restricting him from seeing Marco Dean, Beenie Man went on the airwaves and lied to the public that I had an injunction preventing him from seeing his son.

yardflirt_ad.gif

Regarding communications with me concerning Marco Dean, Beenie Man made no attempt to call to enquire about the welfare of his son nor did he provide any maintenance for Marco Dean from he left the matrimonial home in April 2007 until he was ordered by the Court in September to start making interim payments.

When it was expected that his Attorneys would communicate with my Attorney regarding access to see the child, Beenie Man instead came to Court in September and told the Court that he was not sure that Marco Dean was his child and therefore he wanted a DNA Test done. In Court he objected to paying any maintenance for Marco Dean which was being asked for by me and the Judge was lenient to order an interim payment until the DNA Test was done to prove otherwise. Beenie Man therefore in his interviews was irresponsible in misleading the public about the truth of what transpired in Court in September as it related to Marco Dean.

In an interview on Irie FM on November 9, 2007 the day of Marco Dean’s Birthday, he again misled the public about my denying him access to his son. The truth is there could be no discussion of access of Marco Dean by Beenie Man when the issue of Marco Dean’s paternity was yet to be settled in the Court. How could he speak of Marco Dean being his son and that I was preventing him from seeing his son on his birthday when in September he denied being the father? Furthermore since 23rd August, 2007 to this date his Attorney has made no communication to my Attorney to discuss any arrangements for access to Marco Dean, yet he continues to tell the public that there is an injunction preventing him from seeing Marco Dean.

The Court made it clear that the DNA Test and the result should be confidential until the matter was heard in Court. Instead Beenie Man went ONSTAGE and made it public. The DNA Test was done and at the time of his interview on the Programme Moses Davis a.k.a. Beenie Man was fully aware of the outcome of the testing.

I have at all times maintained my dignity despite the lies and malicious statements made by Beenie Man in the media to malign my character and impede my career. The records of events in Court speak for themselves. I would encourage Beenie Man to desist from making false and misleading statements to the public concerning the Court hearing and our marriage and instead to consult with his Attorneys before opening his mouth. Maybe then they will tell him it is wise to keep silent.

Beenie Man has openly remarked that he is moving on with his life. I wish to move on with my life too and wish he would allow me to do so without him having to vilify me in the public’s eyes.

I have always been a faithful wife and a good mother to Marco Dean. I am focussed now on building my career as well as a life for myself and a safe stable loving environment for Marco Dean, ensuring that values of honesty and integrity and respect for persons are instilled in him so that he can grow into a decent respectable young man.

Posted by sushanna | November 28, 2007 2:15 PM

It is plain to see both Beeine Man aka Moses and D'angel were going through a hard time. The press,media and entertainment industry have a way of eluding stories and real life trauma people get into. Beenie Man always been a puppy in the media's eye. Not only did his artist rival Bounty Killa alert him of his and D'angel's past relationship he still married his estranged wife. Throught my years of tackling the dancehall scene I always noticed the B*TCH in Beenie and hey if singles release and bad press coverage is praised because his personal problems look into how far he will go to be seen. The world knows if Beenie Man keeps haunting the world with his dry story of D'Angel rival artist are more than welcome to call him out as a B*TCH on record. I read this article an laugh because I remember the same Beenie Man calling out artist on stage while they were right behind his 30 odd security team lol. Beyond that my mother always said "tek the beam outta ya eye before ya pick fe me" peace

Camille:
Posted by Camille | November 28, 2007 3:24 PM

yo BMan a my DJ from lang time still but him need fi lay aff. him lay dung wid her an even married her. she naa seh nuttin so him nuh fi seh nuttin eeda. dis mek him look small star.

Tracy:
Posted by Tracy | November 28, 2007 4:03 PM

NUFF RESPECT ANGEL I KNEW THAT UNTIL YOU SPOKE THE WORLD WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT THE REAL DEAL IS TO ALL YOU FANS OUT THERE THAT TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO DISRESPECT HER DUE TO WHAT THE DANCEHALL QUEEN (KING BUT HE IS ACTING LIKE A GIRL)HAD TO SAY. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS 1. WHATS IN THE DARK WILL ALWAYS COME TO LIGHT 2. IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE...... 3. THERE IS 2 SIDES TO A STORY AND THEN THERE IS THE TRUTH. GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS. BIG UP DE ANGEL YOU A ANGEL FE TRUE

nini:
Posted by nini | November 28, 2007 4:08 PM

But she has not denied the cheating. Is his story true with the man in N.Y?

CHRIS:
Posted by CHRIS | November 28, 2007 4:40 PM

LET THIS BE HEARD AND READ ALL OVER..... BETWEENIE MAN IS "PROBABLY" THE BEST ENTERTAINER AND PERFORMER THAT JAMAICA HAS TO DATE, BUT HE IS IN NO WAY OR FORM "THE KING OF DANCEHALL, AT LEAST TO THE MAJORITY HERE IN JAMAICA...BETWEENIE HAS LOST THE RESPECT AND ADMIRATION OF MOST ARTISTES AND PEOPLE HERE IN JAMAICA....IF YOU VISIT JAMAICA YOU WILL REALISE THAT THE MOST RESPECTED ARTISTE IN THE INDUSTRY IS BOUNTY KILLER....AND HE DOES NOT HAVE THE AMOUNT OF NUMBER 1 SONGS AS THE "FISH", BUT HE IS A FAR BETTER PERSON AND HELPS THE MOST YOUNG ARTISTES TO PROGRESS....BETWEENIE IS GETTING A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE AS HE BOASTS AND TALKS TOOOOO MUCH AND TELL TOOOO MUCH LIES....HE HAS NEVER SOLD GOLD IN HIS LIFE, YET HE USED TO BOASTS ABOUT HIS GOLD ALBUM...
BETWEENIE IS THE BIGGEST GAL CLOWN JAMAICA HAS EVER SEEN....AND HE SHOULD NOW REALISE THAT HE NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH A LITTLE AND STOP B*TCHING....HE IS A BIG SISSY....

JEN-GIRL:
Posted by JEN-GIRL | November 28, 2007 4:44 PM

BEENIE U,NEED FI STOP U,ARE BELITTLEIN U,SELF

Laura:
Posted by Laura | November 28, 2007 5:50 PM

This lady needs to SHUT UP! She's an money, attention hungry slut. Why does she always have to follow whoever has the biggest name. Isn't she the same one that dated the other famous reggae artist. Only idiot would believe anything she has to say. Beenie Man fell for the gold digger and now he's got hell to pay. I don't believe her. She made sure to get pregnant so she can always collect off of beenie man's name. No one knows here all over the world, but we do know Beenie Man. She fi go way!

aknow:
Posted by aknow | November 28, 2007 6:01 PM

listen u people r acting like angel a angel the gal fi gwa bout she a try fi build her career and a stable home fi she son she need fi go sit down because all she a talk she nah talk bout her overseas man she a act like she a somebody .nu worry u self mi artist when one door close another open and a plenty fish in a the sea but remember fi leave the salt one them like angel

Ingrid:
Posted by Ingrid | November 28, 2007 7:01 PM

mi nuh hear she say nothing about the dna result if it out or not.

Posted by Anonymous | November 28, 2007 9:04 PM

Angel is a d*tty n*sty wh*re. she fi go cool are bruk dung self. she fi go find har baby fada. Beenie nuh worry uself yu carrer can dun

Keisha:
Posted by Keisha | November 28, 2007 10:45 PM

you and beenie need to put yall diffence aside for marco sake some parent unno is! grow up please for marco dean thank u very much!

kerry:
Posted by kerry | November 28, 2007 11:10 PM

LISTEN BEENIE MAN IS " KING OF THE DANCE HALL" "YOW EVERYBODY MEK MISTAKE"..AND IF BEENIE MAN DID GET THE DREAM SEH ,,SHE WAS DEVIL ANGEL.. FALLING ANGEL...THEN HE WOULD WAKE UP AND SMELL HIM COFFEE..I FEEL BAD FOR HIM THOUGH. BEING THAT HE DID NOT DESERVE A "THING" LIKE THAT...LOOK PAN THE FANSY WEDDING,,EEEEEHHH.,,ANYWAY..SHE IS JUST VEX THAT SHE LOOSE HIM FOR GOOD NOW..SO WANNA GET SOME ATTENSION..BUT HUSH,,CAUSE THE MAN NUH WANT A BITCH,,WEH WI CHEAT PAN HIM IN EVERY CORNER..HIM CANT WALK WITH DAT..NO RASTA..

Rohan:
Posted by Rohan | November 29, 2007 12:27 AM

I just read about this, I have not heard BeenieMan side, however, I have known Moses while we attended the same school, apart from interrupting the class to sing his songs, i cant really say anything negative about him, based on the info she has said, I call this in conclusive. Beenie if this is true, you are wrong man, big time and yea you should keep it on the quiet, if you choose to move on, hey so be it, do it with dignity and respect, after all, you did marry to her, yall shared a bed together and most importantly a child. If this is un-true, D'Angel the same apply to you, much love to you both!!!! Ron (texas/iraq)

Jamaican Daughter:
Posted by Jamaican Daughter | November 29, 2007 1:11 AM

I am sorry that the marriage did not last people love disgusting behavior its almost entertainment to them, but it is horrible to see things have gotten this bad

max fox:
Posted by max fox | November 29, 2007 7:38 AM

Yow! both a dem fi stop dem @&?*#% an try an raise di youth properly. Dem fi look how di time a run
get dem act together.
Di youth fi come first an not dem @&?*#% fortune.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAh:
Posted by NAAAAAAAAAAAAAh | November 29, 2007 9:01 AM

Dat b*tch think she SLICK lolol its obvious she denied beenie man to see di yute....she clearly said she denied him a visit because he denied that hes the father,,,,,,SOOO if she KNOWS that HE'S the FATHER WhY DID SHE DENY HIM?????

THAT GIRL IS SO GHETTO....SHE REASON LIKE A GHETTO PERSON....HER REASONING SKILLS ARE LIMITED AND FROM WHAT I JUST READ IT SEEM ANYBADY COULD GET HER. SHE DONT SEEM TOO SMART AT ALL LOL.

Why she didnt address the issue where beenie man tell har fi stop talk to this NY bredda???? how yuh husband fi tell yuh stop talk to a man an yuh still a dweet???even change di man numba to some oman name.....

even if she was faithfull u can tell this bitch was after money look how fast she reach a court an get all sorts a restraining order and shit........she selfish....i can tell she a b*tch man.....first of all beenie shouldve known better than to marry his arch rivals ex....that DOESNT SAY MUCH ABOUT NONNNE OF THEM.

NOW DEM MEK BOUNTY KILLA LOOK LIKE A SMART PERSON AN WE ALL KNOW HIM NUH DAT SMART EEDA LOL

BUT BWAAY THESE DANCEHALL PPL REALLY GHETTO STAR.....WE NEED A DANCEHALL ARTIST WID A IMAGE LIKE KANYE OR COMMON....STRAIGHT UP

Nancy:
Posted by Nancy | November 29, 2007 9:56 AM

Angel u are nothing short of a wh*re. you are a disgrace to Jamaican women/ You need to go and find the father of ur child. Beenie don't worry urself Angel cannot stop ur show. you have always been and will always be the undisputed king of the dancehall. Angel was just a big mistake but u know how to bounce back.

Posted by Anonymous | November 29, 2007 3:45 PM

d'angel u just need to go get a life and leave the doctor alone

ray:
Posted by ray | November 30, 2007 8:58 AM

If Marco Dean is Beenie child, he has the right like any other man to see his child, especially if he's paying child support. Angel is always talking about being a single parent mother, I'm pretty sure Beenie man would take his share of responsibility. If he wants to take the opportunity to involve himself into Marco Dean life I don't think you should use the child a weapon. Beenie, point is if the child is his why is he being deny the right to see his son! Thats why his saying that the child may not be his because of the way you flex. Angel you are contradicting your statements, people are not fool. If the child is beenie which I hope, do the right thing. Most woman in Jamaica don't get a dime for child support or a phone call and at least he's trying and because you guys relationship went sour your using the youth as a tool. Far I know Marco Dean would be the only boy that Beenie have if the youth is his. Well we will find out sooner or later. Peace and love .

moya:
Posted by moya | December 1, 2007 4:56 AM

beenie man a my artist and if marco dean a fi him more power to him but the only sad part is him mek the gyal trap him, so u do the crime you a fi pay the time. dont talk bout the ole slut mek she feel good just deal wi the bitch pan a baby mader basis.

steppa:
Posted by steppa | December 1, 2007 8:35 AM

NO marco is not the only boy,beenie man have him a next big eye boy weh fava him but tru the baby boy brown,but angeland beenie tek that out a the public now we jamaica love the suss, but bwoy nuh so, ALL NOW YU TALK BOUT THE MAN A NEW YORK DREAD, WAH HAPPEN TO DAH PART DEH, A WHA TRU YU COULD DO THAT WID BOUNTY YU NUH BREED FI HIM. YU WOULD A R*SS D*AD BY NOW.

M:
Posted by M | December 2, 2007 11:08 AM

I dont think that all sead here is the truth, 1, How she so bad lucked to have a tragity with the killer an now beenie man, it look like is a money making ting to me, look how beenie come on TV an on stage an sead a di first woman him eva love so without no itching, him all a defend her from bounty duty words dem, unnu haffi look ina di ting, if me go public an seh me love someone like that, me nah guh do them ting deh, is what could go rong so mek dem break away so fast, You people should watch the E chennal an see lifstyle of the rich an famus.

Posted by Anonymous | December 2, 2007 11:30 AM

As a matter of fact, from what you see angel go on with on TV, you know seh she jus did want him fi money, but him neva know that, from a girl leave a man an deh with him enemy, an all a sing bout run weh old boy an hire real macoy, him shoulda know seh a di rong ting him a do, money was all she wanted, but cause man fool, dem work money an give woman it, pay fi front, an all kinda foolishness, if me married a girl today, mi nuh feel nuh little insident can mash wi up, she diss the her former man bounty big time ina song, dat mean seh she nava rate him, a di money she did love, if me an a girl deh an wi mashup, dat nuh mean seh mi a go talk tings bout her, how you fi deh wid someone an den a mek it look like den is nobody, if a nother man deh wid she him dont have any sense, cuz is use she use people.

mrs killer:
Posted by mrs killer | December 2, 2007 8:51 PM

woieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nsteppa ah kill mi. but im hav sense if ah did bounty pickney d'angel wodda be six feet deep but like killer say she was and always was ah whore dats y im neva tek it nuh wey mongst decent ppl nor im neva did waan marred to it. he he mi glad it happm to betweenie tho im shodda kno rass betta than to tek it tuh di altar suh quik. mi hav one advice fa betweenie u fi get to kno it fuss cah di one u rush marred turn out to be di wuss. kartel ah wonda if u ah di baby fadda? umm now mi see y u run betray killer fi dem u use tuh fuk it dont?

Denise:
Posted by Denise | December 3, 2007 4:13 AM

oh whatever......neva cheat..ha ha ha. Beenieman don't do this to ur child... i saw those eyes...what can i saw....Mi Artist Beenieman stay focus need to heard more Number 1 from u. Big up

Denise:
Posted by Denise | December 3, 2007 4:21 AM

Chris if u a call Beenieman a fish ....then ur a fish cause only u could tell after the f... As a woman only mi can tell how good/bad a man is....so let mi know if him f... u Chris, thats the only way he is a fish.
Yeah ,yeah so what if him a gal clown...nothing don't wrong with that....

666:
Posted by 666 | December 4, 2007 2:29 PM

Beenie man is a clear fool...

Rules
1..Neva Quick fi marry
2..Get fi know di p*ssy
3..Tell har lie sey yuh bankrupt (Yuh will know if she real)
4..Pretend like yuh mad!
5..NEVA..EVA..EVA..mariied yuh enemy woman!!! Go read history....IT NEVA EVA EVA WORK!

6..Neva try fi spite di dads...a good youth!

hottness:
Posted by hottness | December 4, 2007 6:33 PM

I feel so sorry for D' angel. Peopel give har a break nuh, come off a har nuh! Many a unno who a pass unno duty remarks is more that a s*ut ,b**ch and money grabber than D Angel. Beenie is a f**cking fool, him love chat and show off pan people. Look how him used Don mafia fi write him song dem and then him come seh Don mafia nuh do nutten fi him. How people fi believe wah beenie man seh! Beenie man physical abuse Angel so mi nuh wrong angel from wah tek weh him money! At least Angel get har pu**y pention wah nuff a unno weh a pass unno remarks get only baby and sow so f*ck! Any man weh beat woman must get fu*k! so a guess that a wah beenie a get now! look how much people gyal pickney pu**y face Beenie man used and abused so a wah if him get it back! BEENIE WHAT GOES ARROUND COMES ARROUND! Memba how much bad things u do in the past a thats why crosses a falla yuh! BIG UP D' ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisa:
Posted by lisa | December 4, 2007 6:38 PM

come on people mi know jamaicans nuh fool both a dem wrong beenie should'nt look fi go dey so a attention him did want and everybody si sey de gal get a bigga piece a de cake cause right ya now if a beenie pickney she nuh haffy wuk again ah betta the gal de a luk ah she get it.

debbie parker:
Posted by debbie parker | December 5, 2007 9:24 PM

this is so disgusting to the music and to the fans bennie you take it on by yourself so deal with it sh*ts happens thi is your child take care of him and next time is not about looks or shape or getto or up town is all about you respecting you and you then you can respect others.you are alway my boy but you need to get over this and thig postive you can do it through jesus christ angel woman to woman try to be a good mother and make good of this time you have and remember what ever you do you shall be paid god bless you both

Posted by Anonymous | December 11, 2007 6:52 PM

You know what is Beenie Man's problem, he started out taking it for a joke, clashing with Bounty in year one, then year two, later in the years, you observed it somewhat seems like they begun depending on each other for survival, it is like a constant food chain Beenie-Bounty-Clash-Media hype-Fans-More fans-More bookings-More money.

I am 23 years of age, and I watched that growing up, I first saw it at Sting, around the age of 9, believe that was how long they have been Media rivals, well I called them media rivals, up until the time Beenie announces he is seeing Bounty's Ex, then I start calling them enemies, come on now, they must be enemies, if Beenie is going to take Bounty's girl, please people, for the intelligence of it, don't you see that Beenie has a sick obsession with Bounty. You need to take this seriously, I am talking to the persons around him, you need to take Beenie to a psychologist, he desperately needs help. If he can marry Bounty's Ex, what will or won't he do next?

I honestly do not think this sick war that Beenie has with Bounty has anything to do with Angel, I honestly believes she was just another element to his frustration. Come on now isn't he the same one who said he is more popular and has done more records that Bob Marley, come on now, who pick on the Marleys, especially, poor Bob Marley, God rest his soul, him nuh trouble nuh baddy, the poor man, didn't even know his music would have been such a great legacy, and could allow Rita and all har pickney, Step pickney, (Pickney weh she a force up fi tek Bob legacy, by not giving them, them real last name,) Gran pickney and Great Gran fi live affa it. I cannot put it any other way, but in the Jamican term, Beenie jus badmind, him did jus' waan show people a great comparison between him and Bounty, him did just want people to say, Bounty is an abuser and he is a lover, so him just say Bounty abuse D'Angel and him turn in a wife, again sick obsession with Bounty. This let Jamaicans rate him as the "girls them sugar" and Bounty has "dark".

As for D'Angel, she was just fragile, as Ninja Man said, but in her twisted way, she also wanted to get back at Bounty for whatever it is she said he did to her. I do not necessarily thinks it is for money, I think it is just like any vindictive woman would do, to pay you back for what you did to me, "I am going to sleep with your best friend, so you and he can become rivals", or "I will sleep with the enemy so he can laugh at you", and in their case, you get to see it publicized in the media too.

I do not have anything more to say about the child, I rather to leave the poor thing out of, what I can say however, she may also have gotten pregnant for Beenie to spite Bounty, both Beenie and D'Angel had something in common, they were both out to get Bounty, and if this was not all planned, then probably in the back of their minds, when they both met, they were saying look out Bounty.

I do however respect Angel, so far she has not shown any signs of negativity, she decided to not put her son in the public's eye, despite what anyone is saying. She never mentioned anything negative about Beenie, unlike what he did to her. She is just another woman who faces life's adversities, she came out of an abusive relationship, went into another for revenge. Beenie knowing what he does about her, disrespects her and use her past against her, and because she is vulnerable and searching for love, and putting out revenge, she puts up with it, because she did not want the media attention and she did not want Bounty to laugh at her, her mmain aim though was to prove to Bounty, that all the years they were together and he did not have her in the spotlight or even to marry her or take her career serious, Beenie Man did otherwise, or so she thought, as I said Beenie was in it for the four show. Bounty on the other hand was just a gentleman, (in his own rough way),by not letting his personal life become public, and as for not helping D'Angel with her career, he just knew she was better as a model and as a boutique owner, An so! what is that? Anyway, D'Angel respect you for still trying, despite the odds, you do motivates me, you have reached far, whether you reached where you are by taking and conning men out of their money, modeling or fighting on your own, you did reached there. Respect, keep doing what you do to survive and continue keeping your son out of badmind people's eye.

Posted by Anonymous | December 12, 2007 11:51 AM

All I can say is, Beenie & D'Angel are sick, especially Beenie Man, he needs to stop, how could you take the young lady and marry to her and then disgrace her like that, and if a little thing like that can cause you to behave the way you did, then in the Jamaican terms, you are a "maama man", nuh woman nuh fi deh wid yuh, I do believe Barbee is telling the truth, I do not think she is with you, every woman needs a gentleman, not one who is going to hang their personal life in Public like dirty laundry. I think Barbee hangs around Beenie because she knows doing music with him will boost her career, even if she gives him her you know what, she would do what most woman does, f--k their way to the top, a Bank teller would do it to get Management position, so does a secretary. She however would not date Beenie, if he did that to Angel, he would do that to her. He is going to end up lonely and miserable, he has too much beef with people, troubled I tell you, plain troubled.

He is like such a child, he did not announced all of that until the Star linked him to Barbee. If he knew he was not guilty, what he should have done was, first deny it privately to his wife, publicly, second apologize to his wife, both privately and publicly, try to not be too close to Barbee, for the Media to see, then he tries to not make the same mistake again, go to counselling wih his wife, realize that he is old, he is 44 and try to settle down and stop the careless foolishness, it is easy to marry, but hard to divorce, love your wife and child, be with your family. It is a disgrace to see that this man has so many woman and kids all over the place.

Posted by Anonymous | December 12, 2007 1:06 PM

All I can say is Beenie Man disgust me, he is a nasty Rasta Man. Good luck with your life Angel, it is good you have learnt from the two trash: Bounty & Beenie.

Maria:
Posted by Maria | December 14, 2007 11:26 AM

I am a BIG Beenie Man fan but I do believe he is behaving like a batty man right now. How could you have met a girl is not him first ans still yet him neeva tink fi get married to any a him baby madda dem. Seriously now there must have been something thta led him to take D'Angel to the Altar. I think he really needs to grow up him is a big OLE man. Beenie need fi know when fi seh and when fi shut up. Him really disappoint me big time even mi frens dem laugh after me right now. Me spen my last money sometimes just fi go a show fi si him. An lokk how di man a behave now.

BEENIE SHUT yu mout yu is nutting but a dam trouble maker and at times a big liar.

Angel big up yuself. I saw you at the fashion show an gal yu look good. Keep it up an mek sure seh di bwoy mine him pickney.

Posted by Anonymous | December 18, 2007 10:43 PM

beenie man a gal.............. a sissy.him no know what he wants.

Posted by Anonymous | January 4, 2008 4:33 PM

she aint notten but a gold digga she only mess with dj and druggist

jen baby:
Posted by jen baby | February 23, 2008 10:22 AM

It is so sad to see that the media is feeding this horrible feud. is a NEW YEAR now.. let's just forget all of this crap. angel u live and u learn..move on..but karma will return..ALWAYS..Beenie keep ya head up..u a MY artiste and mi love Bounti too.. UNITY MI A PREACH.. segregation is not welcomed in dancehall we need love an unity.

bless up

Jst puzzled:
Posted by Jst puzzled | April 1, 2008 6:31 PM

ok on reading most of the comments i have noticed something that I find very shocking...most of the degrading and insoltive comments are left by the female readers. Most are ready to call her a whore and a slut and...and how she trap man, and all these degrading things that most stereotype men use to put down females. Now regardless of whatever took place in their relationship noone has the right to cast such judgements on her for as one commenter mentioned that there is always two sides to a story. it seems that most of u are ignoring the physical abuse which was once mentioned and focusing on her unloyalty. Is it that most of us are okay with the beating? and the issue of telling the public what should have been private, is it that it is okay for men to walk and discuss us negatively? noone like that, i am sure that you dont.

SANDY:
Posted by SANDY | May 28, 2008 3:41 PM

I REALLY ADMIRE D'ANGEL SHE IS A STRONG JAMAICAN WOMAN WHO HAS GOOD PRINCIPLES AND VALUES. STAY STRONG D'ANGEL . I WISH MORE WOMEN WERE LIKE HER. JAMAICAN WOMEN ARE OFTEN ABUSED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.FEMALE READER SHOULD BE MORE SUPPORTIVE OF HER, RATHER THEY PREFER PEOPLE LIKE SPICE WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR HER SELF , SPICE LACK TALENT AND INTELLIGENCE SHE IS JUST GETTING BY ON THE TEMPORARY SHORTFALL OF D'ANGEL. JAMAICAN WOMEN IT IS TIME YOU MAKE A STAND, STOP THE ABUSE,RESPECT YOUR SELF MOST MEN TALK ALOT AND TARNISH A WOMAN REPUTATION WHEN THEY ARE COVERING THEIR BAD SIDE THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE COWARDS. ANGEL KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH YOU WILL WIN. BEENIE MAN YOU ARE VERY MANIPULATIVE, STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM====I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU YOU SHOULD APOLOGIES TO YOUR WIFE INSTEAD YOU ARE TRYING TO DESTROY HER, IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL FALL ON YOUR FACE. YOU SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH. MICHELLE IS ONLY STANDING UP FOR HER SELF. iF MOST JAMAICAN WERE EDUCATED THEIR EYE WOULD BE OPEN.WOMEN WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND LOOK AT YOUR OWN LIVES BEFORE YOU PASS JUDGMENT ON D'ANGEL

jeffat smith:
Posted by jeffat smith | July 5, 2008 8:50 AM

Beenie fi cool imself because ah im wey tek up de warlord trash.
im should ah know say im have ah bloodc@%#t sketel wife. (jefferson A smith from down ah trinidad)

Rushbee:
Posted by Rushbee | January 16, 2009 7:29 PM

Women are so quick to bring down their sister It is not pretty how we hate each other. Obviously something went wrong in the marriage. we know each party going to talk fi mek themselves look good. So why are we quick to believe Beenie mans side.Let us leave people business alone and wish both of them well cause everybody have dem 12' o clock. i know that D' angel is hurting , Beenie too but they need to show some respect for each other and their son and keep dem business private. For a man Beenie needs to stop chatting so much. Any way he still is the king of the dancehall and D'angel keep your head high my girl.

nadia john from slu:
Posted by nadia john from slu | March 17, 2009 11:39 AM

i believe that wat took place has nuttin to do wit anyone other than the victims their selves. i love both artist and am married too. i also know wat it feels like as a woman and a wife, when something goes wrong the men love making it look like the women r responsible for the relationship going down the drain but to every story there r 2 sides. most men wit money, wen a woman leave their a*s they often make it sounds like the woman marry them or were wit them for the sake of their money but only PUNK ass niggers say so. becuz in the dayz we r living no one wants a BROKE A*S NIGGER!!! everyone wants the best in life so leave D'ANGLE ALONE u'll selfish women out there becuz if u'll were as fortunate as her, u'll a*s would be GLAND and as for u D'ANGLE,plan purposefully ,prepare prayerfully, proceed positively and pursue persistently.FOR U'LL HATERS, QUEIT FRANKLY , get an education and a good paying job and stay out of the ppl business becuz there is no meaning to life except the meaning man gives his life by living productively. choice, NOT chance determines destiny!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous | October 18, 2009 6:50 AM

beenie i love u f##k da b#tch and get over it.

LOVE:
Posted by LOVE | November 11, 2009 12:20 PM

D ANGEL IS H*E FOR SO GO BACK TO YOUR BREAK UP HOUSE WITH THE DOOR HANG UR BABY IS VERY UGLY