« The Queer War Against Dancehall/Reggae Music - When Will it Stop? | Main | Nelly Furtado is the Biggest Selling Female Recording Artist »

She's Royal lyrics and video - Taurrus Riley

Ooo Ooo, Natural Beauty, She Is

No I never met someone shy
Until I seen your eyes
Still I had to try, yeah
Oh yes, let me get my words right and then approach you
Woman I treat you like a man is suppose to
You never have to cry, No
I know everyone can relate to when they find That Special Someone

And She's Royal, Yeah So Royal
And, I want her in my life.
I never knew anyone so One-Of-A-Kind, No
The way she move to her own beat
She has the qualites Of A Queen, She's A Queen
Ooo Ooo What A Natural Beauty
Nuh need no make-up to be a Cutie
She's A Queen, She's A Queen

And when they ask what a good woman's made of
She's Not Afraid And Ashamed Of
Who She Is,

She's Royal Yeh, So Royal,
And I need her in my life,
I Never Knew Anyone, So One Of A Kind
Until the night that I seen your eyes
Oooww Nubian Queen, My Queen
Oooww Nubian Queen, My Queen Soo Supreme

I Can See it in her eyes, The Way She Smiles
Eh Yes I an I Know The King An Queen Crown Same Time
So I Neva Leave Yuh Side, Juss Stick Wit Me Tru Di Trial Times
If She Seh She No Mind, Cuh Right Ya Now,Good Man Is Hard Tuh Find
Cuz She Tell Dem Nuh Badda Join Nuh Line, Dats Why She Has No Ties At This Time
I Know Many Men Are Tryin, But She Needs 2 Be More Than Wine And Dined Becuz

She's Royal, Yeah So Royal
And, I want her in my life.
I never knew anyone so divine, No
The way she move to her own Beat
She has the qualites of a queen, So Supreme
Ooo Ooo What a Natural Beauty
Nuh need no make-up to be a Cutie
She's A Queen, So Supreme

And when they ask what a good woman's made of
She's not afraid and ashamed f
Who She Is,

She's Royal, Yeah So Royal
And, I Want Her In My Life.
I Never Knew Anyone So One Of A Kind, No, No
The Way She Move To Her Own Beat
She Has The Qualities Of A Queen, My Nubian Queen
Ooo Ooo What A Natural Beauty

marion greeene:
Posted by marion greeene | August 29, 2007 11:40 PM

I just love this sons the words sent me crazy with feelings of goodness.

Posted by Lynn Browne | September 2, 2007 8:19 PM

This song has so much meaning to women, my boyfriend tells me that it was written for me... that am his nubian queen....

Kedesha:
Posted by Kedesha | September 10, 2007 1:11 AM

the very first time i heard this song was in my sisters car she had just brought a cd back from Jamaica and i fell in love with it instantly. i totally agree with you Lynn this song is for us we are queens whether we believe it or not. Keep up the good word Taurrus and keep making positive music for us ladies.

Posted by EmpressAriel | September 10, 2007 5:36 PM

My love left SO ROYAL on my voice mail. I felt in love with it and I listen to each word that was sung. Its about time a singer sings a song about US black queens. Thank you mr.Riley for making my day. Keep up the good work. JAH BLESS

Posted by Aurie | September 13, 2007 12:40 AM

Certainly not enough good music like this out there that really uplifts our women.

annastacia:
Posted by annastacia | September 13, 2007 2:24 PM

this song is so gr8. i have heard many more songs that pertained to a womans life but non of them really analyzed ans uncharacterized the true value of a woman like this one. gr8888888888888888888 wrk.

shelana:
Posted by shelana | September 19, 2007 11:09 AM

I just love this song, it is totally beautiful

Davia:
Posted by Davia | October 1, 2007 10:42 AM

This song is surely a good one keep this up Taurus it makes me smile whrn singing it verbatim.

Esther Bau:
Posted by Esther Bau | October 4, 2007 1:20 PM

i fell in love with this song because i believe it goes with me. i couldn't stop singing the chorus.oh and the lyrics are so true. women like me no need make-up to be pretty.this sing never seems boring for me!!!LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!Taurus u have my heart!

Cecelia:
Posted by Cecelia | October 21, 2007 5:19 PM

Simple beautiful. I love it, I could listen to this song all day and not get tired of it. Thats good music!!!

Lesley:
Posted by Lesley | October 21, 2007 11:20 PM

That's a man singing from his heart.
The voice of the singer has also enhanced the song. Will be listened by old and young.

Cheryl H:
Posted by Cheryl H | October 25, 2007 9:59 AM

This song is so uplifting and has a lot of meaning for women. I just love its cool and soothing rhythmn. Its just great to dance to as well. I have it set as my ringtone on my mobile phone.

Keep the quality of music up Taurus!!

DJ Mikey Spice:
Posted by DJ Mikey Spice | November 6, 2007 5:14 PM

Yo G-Man, These lyrics certainly hits the spot in respect to soothing and reffering to a woman. Keep up the good works by providing quality music for the ears and heart. Jah Bless & Guide.

Pat:
Posted by Pat | November 7, 2007 2:18 PM

i love this song so much

Allison:
Posted by Allison | November 13, 2007 7:29 PM

respect due, i love this song, True Trini from Trinidad and Tobago

NOLA.BROWN:
Posted by NOLA.BROWN | November 14, 2007 9:15 AM

This song beats all that go before it. It's a message of love and makes me want to cry everytime I hear it. It's beautiful, as simple as that.

unique petal:
Posted by unique petal | November 18, 2007 8:04 PM

i just love this song the lyrics discribes me.Am natural and don't like makeups and i feel really cute too.this song can rebuild self-esteem in women who were thinging that natural beauty is no beauty to them.

wake up african beauties ,no need to makeup to be a cuttie.Be that queen ,ROYAL QUEEN.

eucharist:
Posted by eucharist | November 18, 2007 8:21 PM

this song is great ,thanks Taurrus ,this is uplifting and inspiring.Just listening to this song drives me crazy . crazy in love with the song and my man who really treats me like a queen.i feel proud to be this natural no makeup woman.

romelyn:
Posted by romelyn | November 26, 2007 7:35 PM

i love this song i even have plenty cds and i love you r song taurrus riley

fesha:
Posted by fesha | November 29, 2007 5:14 PM

hey nice song man big up jamaica

Marcella Mortley:
Posted by Marcella Mortley | December 2, 2007 4:35 PM

Oh my gosh. I've got this song on a cd and for the life of me i keep on replaying it over and over. Everytime I hear this song I feel soooo goooood.Conscious all the way for me. I LOVE IT!! GREAT SONG!!!!

Nicolene:
Posted by Nicolene | December 2, 2007 6:49 PM

I first heard this song on the radio and a few months ago now! It was just on Friday that I discovered who the singer is and from then I have been listening and watching the video on screen,it's fantastic! I love it!

CaribDesire:
Posted by CaribDesire | December 6, 2007 11:48 AM

I love this song so much! Everytime I play it I feel like celebrating my "Queendom!!" and I do. Beautiful blessings for this artist. This song has meaning and will definitely be a classic. We love you hear in North Carolina USA-

dorian:
Posted by dorian | December 14, 2007 12:39 AM

THIS IS THE BEST SONG I HAVE HEARD IN A VERY LONG TIME THIS IS MY SONG EVERY TIME I HEAR IT IT TAKES ME BACK TO THE DAYS WHEN I USE TO CHILL WITH MY X-LOVER

nicole:
Posted by nicole | December 15, 2007 3:07 PM

this song is the best song in the world,omg i love it soooooo much.father Riley ur the best.

steviewonder:
Posted by steviewonder | December 30, 2007 5:00 PM

True Reggae Artist this Is a Song That Alot Of People Bn Waiting To Hear Bring Back Da Niceness 2 Reggae Played Dis Song A Million Times U Should Get A Grammy 4 Dis one

Posted by honey | January 2, 2008 4:54 PM

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i love this song for real since it came out i turn out the beat and dance to the beats also sing my heart out this song is my fav one for real

nitii:
Posted by nitii | January 8, 2008 9:51 PM

i love it

koolvibes:
Posted by koolvibes | January 17, 2008 10:41 AM

they are not enough words to describe how much i love this song. this first time i heard it i was in awe of the lyrics. Tarrus you did this song justice to the 10th power. as a songwriter myself, words are so important to me.this song is my ringtone &calltone. love it, love it. love it.

Posted by natwa yarde | February 25, 2008 12:50 AM

first heard shes royal at a time when the highest knew i had great doubts bout myself,my selfworth,even my lack of cookie cutter media dictated opinion of whats buetiful!now i heard da words and know i am an empress&queen!luv it soooo much all i can say is thanks for giving me back to me!

Posted by Anonymous | April 3, 2008 7:37 PM

OH GOD I LOVE THIS SONG MY THIS IS JUST DOING SOMETHING TO ME I TELL MY COUSIN WHEN I DEAD CAN SING THIS FOR ME SHE LOL I JUST LOVE IT IT A GOOD SONG TO MAKE LOVE WITH.

Posted by wale bassie of black banana | April 7, 2008 7:20 PM

This song is beautiful. I heard it in a club for the first time on a wonderful sound system. I ran to the DJ and demanded he tell me the name and the artist. But I forgot both. One of my friends told me who it was when I asked him, "what is the most beautiful reggae song to come out in the past 2 years? Something about a queen?" He instantly knew what I was talking about. Now I searched the internet and found it here, so now I have heard it twice. I will be buying this CD to support an artist with such heartfelt lyrics, music and singing. Beautiful changes. This is what songwriters (like me) are trying to accomplish. Nearly perfect song.

BIG UP!!

Beverly:
Posted by Beverly | April 12, 2008 8:34 PM

I heard the song for the first time on April 9th at my birthday cocktail party when the band played it. I had to find the lyrics and was successful on the internet. Thanks to Mr. Riley for singing a song which uplifts Women. I am definitely purchasing a copy of this CD!! Keep up the positive and affirming lyrics!

channelle cope:
Posted by channelle cope | June 17, 2008 1:54 PM

I luv tarrus wiley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetpea:
Posted by sweetpea | June 20, 2008 3:33 PM

i my self fall in with this sony because it make me realize how much my womanis a queen to me thank u for making us men realize how much a woman is a queen

Posted by Anonymous | June 22, 2008 2:12 PM

Me gusto mucho esta cancion desde la primera vez que la escuche. Es un gran exito en trinidad y tobago!

Tracey:
Posted by Tracey | July 24, 2008 10:32 AM

I heard this song in Jamaica, June 2008. I stayed one week and knew the words before I left. When I returned to the USA and was watching videos, I saw it! I got his name and immediately went on the net to find out about him. I will be purchasing his cd. I looooooooooooooove this song and obviously he knows what he is talking about.. "She's Royal" Yeah Mon! Big Ups!

Barry:
Posted by Barry | August 27, 2008 12:59 PM

Best written song from JA in decades, we need more like this. Big up little Jimmy Riley, bwoy U following U daddy footsteps.

paul smith:
Posted by paul smith | January 13, 2009 10:05 AM

oh my god

what a song

the best reggae song that i have heard in time

big love Taurus

keep up the good work brother

paul in london,uk

angel:
Posted by angel | February 2, 2009 7:02 PM

i love this song

bridget:
Posted by bridget | March 31, 2009 3:34 PM

I like this song is the most song you'll remberer every day and you'll keep singing it in your head it is a very nice song.

emmanuel:
Posted by emmanuel | December 1, 2009 9:06 AM

diiiiiiiiiiiis d sooooooooooooonggg.dis is a grt8 job.TARRUS MAN,i wonder were u were whn i got married in may,2004.dis would hav been d only song my wife nd i would hav danced to....i had it on sat 28th nov 2009 at a wedding in sierra loene nd an taking it to nigeria to sing to my wife for d xmas.its my ringing tone when she calls me.....u jst cant stop listening to dis song except u dont hav a good heart that is appreciative...JAY BLESS MAN

Rakaya:
Posted by Rakaya | May 19, 2010 8:32 PM

I LOVE THIS SONG!i first heard it when my mom was with this DJ man. i really needed a song for me and only a African Queen. Yes thank you no need to bow. :)