Based on Tuesday’s public verbal sparring between Beenie Man and D’Angel, a ton of questions are now being unloaded by fans about the business relationship shared by the couple.
Based on the much publicized reports, which made it to national television, D’Angel was able to get a court injunction that prevents Beenie Man from entering the Mafia House building at 8 Garelli Avenue. He is also reportedly prevented from moving any articles of furniture or any assets from the building.
Several questions now come to mind about this situation.
1) Who owns Mafia House? Beenie Man or D’Angel?
2) Who does Mafia House take bookings for now?
3) Does D’Angel have shares in Mafia House?
4) If so how much does she own?
5) How was she able to get an injunction unless she owned a portion of Mafia House?
The collective public is in a quandary right now as to how this was able to happen, but they can only wait until each party comes clean to explain