« Who's the bigman this summer? Munga Honorable | Main | Photos from Eve's Video Shoot for "Give It To You" Feat. Sean Paul »

Sakina is not only sexy - She's very outspoken

Myspace-Sexygirl of The Week

Sakina_model_traintracks.jpgWell just a little about Sakina I'm a cool down to earth person not shallow, conceited, self centred, sneaking, hype nor am I anti-social or a b*tch which people love to assume, if people would only get to know me before they assume they would realise I'm a really shy & silly person who loves to have fun and socialize - and yes you can approach me I don't bite but I really hate to be annoyed and would love if people don't make it their point of duty to try and know my business. I mean I'm not all that interesting.

Personally I think it's pathetic that people make my life the center of their world I mean I'm flattered and all but really get your own life and stay the hell out of mine.people always complain that I don't smile & I always look serious which is true but thats just my look I cant help it really it doesn't mean anything.Well thats enough of me lata.

Sakina_model_photoshoot.jpg

Sakina_model_fencephotoshoot.jpg

For more click on her myspace.com/sassysaki

Mr fantasic:
Posted by Mr fantasic | July 22, 2007 8:24 PM

You are one serious girl - i think a girl like you would do me good - keep you head up all the way

Jyeng:
Posted by Jyeng | July 22, 2007 9:32 PM

Wow!!! real hot chick here

Cameron:
Posted by Cameron | July 22, 2007 11:12 PM

You are always on my mind girl, please don't follow those othe rstupid girls and bleach, ypu are wonderful the way you are

Carlos:
Posted by Carlos | July 23, 2007 9:52 AM

Aye! Que bonita eres Mamita. If this is a representation of the women in Jamaica it will definitely be my next vacation spot. Sweet Sakina, wait for me.

Posted by Anonymous | July 30, 2007 1:19 AM

WHATS GOOD WIT U SEXXY? I JUST HAD 2 STOP BY AND LEAVE U A MESSAGE

Posted by kenan | September 13, 2007 5:36 PM

you beatyful a lov you mach

100_haitian:
Posted by 100_haitian | December 26, 2007 3:38 AM

females like her should be able to meet up with a man like myself , i take real good time to put u on the right chanel!

Lisa Lee:
Posted by Lisa Lee | March 25, 2008 9:33 AM

Lawd...dem put Bounty Killa matress pon display. Sakina need to stop running her body loose and go find a career and a life...

Posted by Anonymous | April 18, 2008 2:53 AM

bounty matey she na stop write him pon myspace, you need clothes and a new hole

Posted by Anonymous | July 7, 2008 10:08 PM

why u dont stop behaving as if u and avah a di thing,dont u know that david love gavesha and rodney love nandi

katana:
Posted by katana | September 11, 2008 8:13 AM

you hating b*tches that find time to hate on sakina and the rest of the world need fi ask urself, y is it i sit here and hate on people when i'm sure my business is spoiling....the more u hate the more she grow!!!really and truly i know deep down inside u wish u had her life,wish u knew her,wish u could be her,wish u knew the true to tell about and wish u could live a day in her shoe.whenevA that day come,which i know it wount go think of a plan on how to be happy and live a real live without hating on people that think nuttin of u.......

honey:
Posted by honey | September 27, 2008 10:41 AM

hi

Posted by Anonymous | September 28, 2008 12:37 PM

Hey sakina u want to know wat funny ? Well first , my name is sakina too . And I model too . .
Or just type in. Sakina Lytle