I'm trying to keep the faith but sometimes the world feels like a not so bright place... I will try to work past this difficult time. Thanks for your support.
People always ask me "how do you stay so slim? what do you eat? what exercises do you do? etc..." Well there is no magic formula for everyone, and it does take a lot of hard work. Of course good genes help too, but to maintain a toned physique (cut up stomach, most importantly) takes persistence and determination.
So I'll summarize a few things you CAN do in your daily routine besides the 3 times a week trips to the gym:
* Don't drink soda, or any drinks with sugar in it, no apple juice or any juice from concentrate.
* Drinks lots of water, green tea (not so much dark tea).
* Don't eat carbs after dinner time (around 7pm), if you are having a late dinner, cut out the carbs. Eat lots of vegetables (not corn, corn starch is the worst), not potatoes except a few organic little red ones...
* No (those things are 1/3 butter, 1/3 sugar and everything else), no dessert except for non fat frozen yogurt, no snacking on chips, doritoes, etc.
* Cook with olive oil, not butter or lard.
* Low fat organic everything.
* Subsititue fatty meat with seafood, fish, chicken, and lean red meat or pork. DON'T add butter to your seafood, use cocktail sauce.
* Don't butter your bread, in fact skip the bread.
* No chocolate bars, no bubble gum, no cookies, no scones...you get the picture.
* Habitualize yourself and you'll do it without thinking, like second nature.
FOR MORE CLICK ON HER MYSPACEPAGE/TONI_LEIGH