« Mavado, Busy Signal, Idonia, or Munga - Who will be the last man standing | Main | Ja Rule and Lil Wayne arrested on gun charge »

Beenie Man and his wife D'Angel not getting along - Beenie sleeping out

By Chat Too Much

beenie_mandangel_janetjacksonnude.jpg

Yes people, I am fresh and blessed on the scene, and as you can see my name is Chat Too Much.

Yes, is me Mavado big up inna him song dem. For real Mavado give thanx for bussing me on the scene, because I am going to chat every body business.

D'Angel and Beenie Man
Yes, I can bet a lot of you never knew that Beenie Man is not sleeping at home when night time comes. After the Doctor a come home to surprise him wife, I heard that when him took out his secret key and open the door - him see a note weh seh - I am in New York, will be back home soon.

The last time she did that with a certain artiste things never smell right after that. Anyway let’s get back to the real deal. I also heard that Beenie Man did not want D'Angel to pop him ass again… so instead of arguing with har - him started to sleep out. Well I can understand, as he sang in his collaboration with Janet Jackson - "Two Wrongs Can't Make No Right". - Beenie and D'Angel you guys better make sure that this damn relationship last for more than two years because I bet a lot of money that the relationship will last for more than two years - okay - if you don't want to do it for me please do it for Macro Dean.

Macka Diamond's new boyfriend
People, the last time Macka Diamond gave her man bun him take her head, mash it in her own windscreen. After that day Macka Diamond get mad, mad mad mad, and start to sing a lot of gun songs how she bad and mi even heard that she start to go martial arts class.
Mi hear the last man that she was giving her man bun with was not strong enough to help defend her, so this time she get one that big and thick and him is even an artiste….Yes Macka, keep it in the business this time, him can't beat you for that. So people guess the name of Macka's new man?

Well I was at Passa Passa and I noticed how Macka just went across and gave Mu-reece a big nice wet kiss - yes the whole night a the two of them a floss - even the selector did have to shout it out - "Mu-reece and Macka a date".
Macka good pick, Mu-reece big and thick - this time you man can't smash you head in your own windscreen, because Mu-reece will back yu, well just hope him no big for nothing

Black-her and Kip-Rich
People Kip Rich need to change him name from Kip Rich to Kip-her.
In one year alone him and Black-her broke-up twice and as them broke-up within weeks them back together again – the two of them remind me of two gal who argued then make up back. – Anyhow you and Black-her ever break-up again me personally ago give it to the both of you.
Black-her I know you check for Kip Rich a lot, so I think the both of you must sit down and figure out what you like, what him like and what both of you don't. Anyway the new song that you guys have on Dave Kelly new riddim bad.

Disclaimer :
The opinion of this writer's article is not necessarily the opinion and views of OutAroad.com

Rude ting:
Posted by Rude ting | July 23, 2007 3:06 PM

Boy oh boy this dude and him wife, what is really going. Beenie man his know for problems being around so what the heck

Damswell:
Posted by Damswell | July 23, 2007 3:17 PM

These are the flipping days when beenie man and him quarel every frigging days aaahhh

shooter:
Posted by shooter | July 23, 2007 3:23 PM

sen on di ting

Nicey:
Posted by Nicey | July 23, 2007 3:47 PM

yes, the doctor and wife having problems it seems as if bounty killer witch craft man working, lol

Kaldino:
Posted by Kaldino | July 23, 2007 3:58 PM

This is why you must not pick up someones trash, see what is happening to you now, stresss

SHER:
Posted by SHER | July 23, 2007 4:31 PM

more passa passa - what is this on earth beenie man you a di king of passa passa not dancehall and d'angel is a damn fool also

Killer:
Posted by Killer | July 23, 2007 9:24 PM

Man a badman man wi nuh friend fish, bung bang

luton:
Posted by luton | July 23, 2007 9:31 PM

Beenie man all you need to do right now is just sort out you life man, you a good artiste, let get back zim zimma and those tunes you great come give more songs

fx:
Posted by fx | July 24, 2007 12:57 AM

more on the beenie saga

ms_thong:
Posted by ms_thong | July 24, 2007 8:49 AM

The King having problem, you should have married me, I don't know what you and d'angel was thinking about when you guys decided to get married

Stunna:
Posted by Stunna | July 24, 2007 2:42 PM

Beenie is are not the King... Yah... Bounty are di grung god n Betweeni is are di tongue god... Now who look like da fool u or killa.. cuz killa beat up dat n go beg judge pardon while u still a wash draws.. a u erup a sing bout.. a bet di oxtail n the food weh she cook fi u nuh taste so good again

Nicky1:
Posted by Nicky1 | July 24, 2007 3:18 PM

Too much passa passa

Terry p:
Posted by Terry p | July 25, 2007 1:34 PM

These are some of the prices hype women have to pay never rejoice at another woman down fall these are men we are dealing with they all spell the same way MAN. Hush D'Angel these are prices you pay when you are a groupie have ambition and hold up your head

kaysia:
Posted by kaysia | July 25, 2007 4:17 PM

dem too mix up mix up. because beenie when a use angel fi bun bounty and that cool down now

djill:
Posted by djill | July 25, 2007 11:20 PM

DEM LUUCCKKY

Pinky:
Posted by Pinky | July 26, 2007 12:34 PM

To Nicey: U is a idiot? Who is really the trash around here? You mean Beenie right? -He is the one that is known for beating up and disrespecting his women! And he is the one that is known for being an "old dawg" f**king around constantly... so check what u say next time. Dángel is nothing but a career minded and kind hearted woman that loves(loved)her husband and now he is apparently cheating on her too and it´s a big disgrace!

janice mendez:
Posted by janice mendez | August 3, 2007 7:29 PM

i just want to know if beenie man and d angel really breakup. because there is a lots of romer going around that beenie man make a public announcement that the y breakup

Posted by Anonymous | August 19, 2007 12:48 AM

I repect how bounty killa has not YEAT made any comment about the whole beenie man thing or his he working on a new song that will finally put beenin to rest

Laura in Decatur, Ga with my Rasta:
Posted by Laura in Decatur, Ga with my Rasta | August 26, 2007 12:55 AM

D'ANGEL...she's had a few...so I've heard. Beenie Man needs to be single for a LONG TIME......get his head together...he wasn't in love with this woman he FELL IN LUST. D'ANGEL just wanted a ride off him, he's definitely one the hottest, most famous Reggae artist in the world. He needs to stop dating the gold diggers.

Jen Jen:
Posted by Jen Jen | July 15, 2008 4:31 PM

Stunna....lef people bizniz alone...it betta if some of u motha f**kas were s**kas cause u r no flipping good.....beenie will always be de boss no other dj in jamaica can roll like de boss....bounty is nutten but a f&**ing clown..a neva si 1 man suh fool...das y im an alliance suh pop dung